Thz Home -CODE VERSION-

Thz Home -CODE VERSION-

Postby SoulCode » Fri May 11, 2012 2:15 pm

Thz Home -Code Version-

____The 'Code version' means I am the one laying the ground work of this place.
SoulReka A.K.A. MY SISTER, sorry let me repeat that for I know some still cant get through heads, MY SISTER, NOT me. Had started this story idea. To me its the best one she had. I believe it fell well...cause lets face it, its her. Yeah its a burn but she made me go through enough drama flaming hoops to get here so whateves.

*Ahem* Had to get that outta my system. Where was I? Oh yes, Thz Home might have started by my sis but I like the core ideas (also half MY characters are trapped in it). So I'm rebuilding it, FROM SQUARE ONE. Pics will be added in edits as they are drawn.

Thz Home

History

Date = ??? to ???
____Records found within the dusty library point to the possibility of the city-sized cavern as the once home to a clan separate from the other 9 of Chel. Their cavern, this cavern, is hidden from the rest of Chel. This leads to the theory that this clan, whatever they where named, wished to stay away from the others. Their Culture is unclear but what little evidence shows states that they had a sudden, if violent, end.

Date = Current time - 17 years
____The discovery of these ruins was more by curious chance than anything. An off-duty scout had unknowingly made her home in a tower that had once served as an escape exit for the vals of this long-dead house. Due to curiosity followed by accidents this scout arrived in the val tower. A small adventure ensued for the scout, but the end result was her discovery of the ruins.

____Creatures of unknown origin where discovered along with the ruins. Theory'd to be linked to the houses downfall, they roamed the halls and streets. One thing was certain though, these twisted monsters where no better then demons, and had to be eradicated.

____The scout was joined not by her house, but by friends and together they rid the ruins of these creatures through fire and steel.

____Now empty save buildings, one of the scout's friends formulated a plan.

Date = Current time - 16 years
____Claimed in the scout's name, a 4 century old Vanir put her plan into action. In partnership with old contacts with the Dvagur and new contacts with War Meat, Thz Home was its earliest stages of formation.

Date = Current time - 15 years
____Progress snowballed and Thz Home was fully formed. The name was as much by accident as the discovery of the place. It was an error in translation that just stuck. Besides Thz Home's name it did not have a symbol or house feel at this time.

Date = Current time - 7 years
____Worries in population growth are relived with the discovery of a half-finished tunnel. The tunnel, finished by the Dvagur and dubbed 'Wiseman's way' reaches the surface lands. A colony is in progress, making Thz Home an above and below ground settlement.

Date = Current time
____Thz home has grown to full settlement status. Managed still by wise vanir, and owned by the elusive scout Thz Home is hidden with help of contacts. Formed alliance with Dvagur is odd, it is a bond Thz Home and the Dvagur seem to hold in high regard.
SoulCode
Vel'akar

Clan: Sarghress

Re: Thz Home -CODE VERSION-

Postby SoulCode » Mon May 21, 2012 4:35 pm

Purpose

___While created on a whim, Thz Home evolved to serve a much grander purpose. Hidden close by Chel, it sees the tragic events. Thz Home's foundation was in a time where the events of Chel, ney, the whole underworld gained bloody motion. War, death, destruction, famine, hunger, probity, fire, and demons. While at the start these things where not the whole of Chel, they where quickly becoming so. In their wake lay the many broken and dying souls. Servents, Slaves, and Goblins where hit the hardest, for when an event hurt their masters, the masters passed it double onto them.

___Souls where extinguish and twisted. It was bad. Thz Home's founders didn't like that. They did something about it. They took in these hurt souls and shielded them with strong ones. Thz Home became a safe haven for the lost souls of the underground.

___Weather they intended to save them all or not is ilrealivent. 'If we can save even on soul, we have succeed' was/is Thz Home's motto. To date they have indeed succeed, by much more than one soul.
SoulCode
Vel'akar

Clan: Sarghress

Return to Roleplay