Old Beginnings, New Endings (Closed)

Re: Old Beginnings, New Endings (Please ask for Invite)

Postby Tsuris » Mon May 28, 2012 11:47 am

"Arkaya..." She lowered her head. Maybe... She looked at the Vloz'ress male. "I'll trust you. On ONE condition. You said your sister was a Member of the Habenir'Farro right now? Then get her to vouch for Arka. To make her join their clan. If you do that, I don't give shit about what else you do. Just... make her join them.

"I'll... speak to... my sister... and Grey...." he rubbed his eyes. "Need... to... rest. Wake me... when... they... get here...." He slouched over as he fell asleep leaning against the rock the exhaustion of focusing for so long finally being too much for him.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"I looked Tur'geis, Boreyo didn't exactly keep this place organized, all I managed to find was this one set, and I doubt mine would fit her or I'd let her use it." she said, throwing a glance over her shoulder at the Am'saag. "We should get going soon Minerva... are you ready?" she asked her friend, unable to keep the uncertainty from her voice.
Tsuris'Lok: Demon Shard - RH (retired), Moonless Age
Zan'nah: Highland Raider, Homefront Sealers Division - RH C1, Moonless Age

"It's me. You should have known better."
Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Alric » Mon May 28, 2012 1:49 pm

"Great. Three cheers for the Cloud Piercer's organizational skills..." grunted Tur'geis. They couldn't bother to keep their headquarters organized, how could they possibly pull off raids? Things must have changed greatly ever since Hindrvitni left the squad.

The Am'saag watched Minerva put up her hair under the scarf. Those things came in handy for dealing with long hair when you wore a helm. "Usually I wouldn't undertake something this risky without the chance for a payoff...but a squad's got to stick together, right?" he asked rhetorically as he gathered up his gear to leave. "You go on ahead. I'll meet up with you once you leave the fortress." It'd be less suspicious if they were to leave in groups rather than all at once.
Tur'geis Am'saag Sarghress - Leader of Melfina's Marauders Squad in Relic Hunters and all around hard-ass.

DTRP Character Reviewer
Wiki Editor and Writer
Alric
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Aerisa » Tue May 29, 2012 4:22 pm

"I'll... speak to... my sister... and Grey...." The male rubbed his eyes. He seemed exhausted, all of a sudden,... "Need... to... rest. Wake me... when... they... get here...."

She looked at him as he slept against a rock. "That mustn't be comfortable..." She sighed before she started to machinally play with his hair. She was foolish. To trust him, a Vloz'ress, of all persons... when this would be over, there was no question that she would be killed by the Sharg'ress. But... Arkaya... it was her best chance, her ONLY chance to be safe, to be part of a CLAN... if anything was worth risking her life, without a doubt, this was it...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"I looked Tur'geis, Boreyo didn't exactly keep this place organized, all I managed to find was this one set, and I doubt mine would fit her or I'd let her use it."

"Great. Three cheers for the Cloud Piercer's organizational skills..." Tur'geis grunted. It made Minerva smile a bit. Always the big brute...

"We should get going soon Minerva... are you ready?"

"Usually I wouldn't undertake something this risky without the chance for a payoff...but a squad's got to stick together, right? You go on ahead. I'll meet up with you once you leave the fortress."

Minerva nodded. "I'll find a way to pay you back. And I'm as ready as I'm ever gonna be." She said, pushing the helmet on top of her head. She looked like a real grunt dressed up like this...
Stories about Lae'ryza:
Demonic Bond(finished)
viewtopic.php?f=76&t=13359

More to come! *cross fingers*
Aerisa
Vel'akar

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Tsuris » Tue May 29, 2012 8:12 pm

Zan'nah nodded, "We'll see you soon," she said to Tur'geis, the two made their way out of the squad room.

Zan'nah and a disguised Minerva made their way through the fortress towards the front gate, Zan'nah leading the way with Minerva a few paces behind her. It was still early, and most of the fortress was only just waking up, so no one was really around to notice them. They managed to make it onto the grounds before they even saw anyone, and it was only a few returning patrols, no one to stop or question them. Zan'nah smiled to herself, this was going to work.

They had gotten just outside the walls when she saw someone. It looked like a Mae'yukir from her white armor. Zan'nah frowned, not sure what to make of a single Mae'yukir sitting just outside the walls.

Lok suddenly blinked awake, sitting up from the rock. "It's time now." He looked over at Sa'shana sitting next to him, "That should be them now..." he said to her.

Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Alric » Tue May 29, 2012 11:54 pm

"Yeah. Don't get caught," was the Am'saag's laconic reply. Even he wouldn't be able to get them out of trouble should they be discovered.

*_*_*_*_*

Some time later, Tur'geis was waiting by the front gates of the Sarghress fortress along with his sister Find'choem. He had just come off watch duty and was expecting to see Zan'nah and Minerva pass by without event any moment now. Find'choem, looked about impatiently. This better not fail, it would be on her head if a prisoner was discovered escaping. Tur'geis and Zan'nah would owe her big. A lone Mae'yukir Sealer stood on watch at this particular exit gate, watching patrols enter and exit into Chel'el'sussoloth. Tur'geis looked back towards the fortress briefly, just enough to see that Zan'nah and a disguised Minerva were quickly approaching. It's game time...
Tur'geis Am'saag Sarghress - Leader of Melfina's Marauders Squad in Relic Hunters and all around hard-ass.

DTRP Character Reviewer
Wiki Editor and Writer
Alric
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Aerisa » Thu May 31, 2012 2:45 pm

Minerva tried her best to control her breath. She realised just what they were doing... if they were caught, both Tur'geis and Zan'nah would be killed along with her.

"HEY! You there!" Minerva felt her blood turn to ice. Had they... "A Vloz'ress double agent has reported that some of their agents were stationned in a refugee camp under our protection. I need some Grunts to clear them up, come with me."

Minerva followed girl's hand toward the 'double agent'. Her eyes grew wide. "...L... lok!?"
Stories about Lae'ryza:
Demonic Bond(finished)

Aerisa
Vel'akar

Postby Tsuris » Thu May 31, 2012 3:35 pm

Sa'shana stood up and called to the two approaching figures. "HEY! You there!" she called to them, "A Vloz'ress double agent has reported that some of their agents were stationned in a refugee camp under our protection. I need some Grunts to clear them up, come with me."

"...L... lok!?"

Lok raised a hand in simple greeting. "Raiders." he said.

Zan'nah's eyes widened at the sight of her estranged brother. She wanted to rush to him, but something was wrong. His eyes... "You... you're tainted...?" she asked. Lok nodded. "What... what are you doing here?"

"Making sure Minerva gets home to my sister and her mate," Zan'nah blinked, surprised at the answer. Lok's being here made her nervous, he was a Vloz'ress now... but that woman had called him a double agent? Lok winced as he was bombarded with the emotions coming from his adopted sister and Minerva.

"I missed you, you jerk." she said, tears forming in her eyes as, forgoing all caution, she rushed to Lok and wrapped her arms around him. Startled at first, Lok didn't know how to react, he settled on awkwardly returning the hug.

Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Alric » Thu May 31, 2012 4:12 pm

Tur'geis looked back from Find'choem. Apparently Minerva and Zan'nah were getting conscripted by the drowussu female to go clear out some Black Sun or whatnot from a refugee camp. If they were Black Sun...Tur'geis was in. He had settled the score against them a little while back (who said the Sharen reinforcing their numbers with Black Sun was a bad thing?), but nothing was going to stop him from killing more.

Find'choem watched the proceedings intently. "They're going, or were going, to that girl, weren't they? You'd best follow them. I'll be off guard duty soon, go on ahead," she whispered to her brother. Find'choem had to keep Tur'geis out of trouble; that was something that was of greater importance than loyalty to her employers.

"Like Hel. I don't volunteer for anything unless there's a big payoff. Minerva's family's pretty fond of me so I decided to help them out in return. Plus it's for Bery too..." Tur'geis felt his voice trail off at the last part. He wouldn't mind seeing her again and what she and her children were up to; especially Piri'bee.

A cloaked figure stepped out from behind a rock. Tur'geis couldn't recognize who it was at this distance, but Zan'nah suddenly hugged him. An inconceivably broad list of identities for the cloaked figure suddenly got a whole lot shorter. Tur'geis' curiosity was piqued enough for him to approach. He nodded at Minerva and Zan'nah, hoping that they'd get the hint that he secretly wanted to know what was going on here.

DTRP Character Reviewer
Wiki Editor and Writer
Alric
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Aerisa » Thu May 31, 2012 11:34 pm

Lok raised a hand in simple greeting. "Raiders." he said.

Zan'nah's eyes widened at the sight of her estranged brother. "You... you're tainted...?" she asked. Lok nodded. "What... what are you doing here?"

"Making sure Minerva gets home to my sister and her mate," Zan'nah blinked. "I missed you, you jerk." she said, tears forming in her eyes as, forgoing all caution, she rushed to Lok and wrapped her arms around him. Startled at first, Lok awkwardly returned the hug.

"You can deal with all that once the sleeper agents are dealt with." A male appeared, sending inquisitive look to the one she could only guess was Minerva. "You come too! If you have enough free time to bother grunts, you can come on a mission, follow me!" The tone of Sa'shana's voice made it clear she didn't leave them any choice. She started walking without waiting for their answers. Minerva walked, trying her best to follow the woman's fast pace.

"I.. think she must be a double agent..." she muttered to Tur'geis. "At least she's with Lok, and we both know he ISN'T a Sharg'ress agent... I have no idea how he knew to come though...
Stories about Lae'ryza:
Demonic Bond(finished)

Aerisa
Vel'akar

Postby Tsuris » Thu May 31, 2012 11:56 pm

Lok was genuinely impressed with Sa'shana's ability to think on her feet, Zan'nah let go of him looking like she was about to say something to him, he shook his head, "Please... not now." he looked at Tur'geis a moment, wondering if he'd have to fight the Am'saag he once called comrade. dRaWiNg StEeL nOw WoUlD dRaW sUsPiCiOn FrOm ThE fOrTrEsS. Lok grimaced at the sound of the wolf's "voice". But it was right, if the Am'saag drew his weapon, then he'd have to draw his, and if someone on the wall noticed them, they'd send someone to investigate, and then Minerva would be found... and he couldn't let that happen. He turned to follow after Sa'shana, not looking back at his adopted sister or Tur'geis or the other woman.

Zan'nah wasn't sure what was happening, Lok and this Mae'yukir sealer were... were they helping them? Lok had claimed that he wanted to get Minerva home.... She followed after Minerva, who was already following them, hoping she was doing the right thing here....

Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Alric » Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:46 am

Tur'geis stopped in his tracks as soon as he realized the identity of the cloaked drow. It was none other than Tsuris'lok, his former squadmate. A torrent of thoughts rushed through the male Am'saag's head. Tur'geis quickly dismissed them all. It didn't matter anymore, Lok had been tainted and was now in the service of another clan. Worse, a clan which the Am'saag generally looked down upon. Tur'geis distrusted all practitioners of the dark arts, a position followed by almost all who called themselves Am'saag. What desperation had driven the former Highland Raider into the Vloz'ress?

"A scourge...can we trust him?" said Find'choem, her hand tightening around the hilt of her sword. The rhetorical nature of the question was obvious. Tur'geis gave a curt nod at his sister's words.

"You know, it hasn't been long enough since you came back here..." grunted Tur'geis sullenly to Lok. "I'd never have thought you to join up with the Vloz'ress. How much did they pay you to go through with the tainting?" said Tur'geis, his leading foot moving forward as he spoke. His hands were by his sides, but his body subtly tensed in case of an attack.

"She could be that double agent they were talking about...but a drowussu with the Vloz'ress? No way..." whispered Tur'geis to Minerva. Regardless of Lok's present allegiance, Tur'geis and Find'choem followed Zan'nah and Minerva.

DTRP Character Reviewer
Wiki Editor and Writer
Alric
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Tsuris » Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:30 pm

"You know, it hasn't been long enough since you came back here..." Lok looked back over his shoulder at the Am'saag, "I'd never have thought you to join up with the Vloz'ress. How much did they pay you to go through with the tainting?"

Lok couldn't help but ruefully grin at Tur'geis, "Pay me?" he laughed, "I asked them to taint me," he turned back around and continued to walk, allowing the emotions of his former friend and his sister to wash over him.

Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Aerisa » Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:54 pm

"At least YOU got a choice on the matter..." Sa'shana muttered, more to herself than for the other. But they way they were acting... there were many around, she decided to risk it. "Now calm down, all of you. You'll solve whatever problem you have after our 'mission' is done. Unless you want us to be caught?"

Minerva's eyes openned wide after the girl said this. She turned her head toward Tur'geis. "No, she's... she's a Farro! She has to be! She.. she knows what we're doing."
Stories about Lae'ryza:
Demonic Bond(finished)

Aerisa
Vel'akar

Postby Alric » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:44 pm

Tur;geis scowled at Tsuris'lok's response. The idea of people getting tainted on purpose reeked of diabolism most foul to his barbaric mind. No matter, if he had to kill Lok, he'd do so without remorse.

Find'choem relaxed a bit after Sha'sana spoke. "Then stop wasting our time and lead on!" She didn't trust the Vloz'ress as far as she could throw him, but she'd humor her brother's connections for now.

The male Am'saag raised a hand to quiet Minerva. "I know. Your clan wants you back, I'm sure of it." Find'choem was getting a bit antsy about all this, and the only reason Tur'geis hadn't backed out or resorted to force immediately was due to Bery and Minerva being part of the Habenir'farro. They wouldn't betray him, as far as he know; definitely not Bery if she had anything to say about it. Best to remain on my guard...

DTRP Character Reviewer
Wiki Editor and Writer
Alric
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Tsuris » Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:53 am

Zan'nah meshed her fingers together as she walked behind her lost brother... she hadn't seen him in over 15 years, and now he was working for a clan the Sarghress weren't exactly allies with... and trying to help Minerva get home from what he told them. But she wasn't sure if she could trust him, he was always... not very stable... but right now he seemed... relatively okay.... She wanted to trust him, she wanted to believe her kid brother was back, the one that was part of her family for the longest time after she had left the Sullisin'rune... but she was afraid to put her trust in him....

Anticipation, unease, mistrust, regret, fear, sadness, anger, hope.... He could feel all these emotions at the moment, but he wasn't entirely sure which ones were his own and which belonged to those around him. He bared his teeth as he walked, It doesn't matter what they think of me... or what I think of me... none of this matters....

FoR aLl YoU kNoW, nOnE oF tHiS iS EvEn ReAl

The wolf again, he saw it out of the corner of his eye for a moment, it's 9 red eyes, stag antlers and soot black fur somehow always seeming to draw his attention, but he managed to resist the urge to look in it's direction. He'd see that Minerva got back, then he'd go back to the Vloz'ress fortress next to the rift.... If either of the Am'saag attacked him, he'd fight, if Sa'shana or Minerva decided to attack him, he'd fight, if his sister Zan'nah decided to attack... he'd fight.

Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay