Old Beginnings, New Endings (Closed)

Re: Old Beginnings, New Endings (Please ask for Invite)

Postby Khora2150 » Fri May 11, 2012 8:02 pm

"Heard there was a prisoner who got transferred to our squad room." Talab'nolu noted, appearing around the corner after Reka.

"This does seem very much out of the ordinary, it is hardly every day we even have people in there, let alone prisoners. What could be the occasion I wonder?" queried Tal, nodding briefly in greeting at Mae before looking questioningly at Boreyo.
Khora2150
Demon

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby django » Sat May 12, 2012 5:25 am

"Oh, I see." Mae said as she looked away from Boreyo and to the new comers. "Thats what I said. But I wouldn't say we have hardly any prisoners down here."

"People who are of importance are sometimes held here rather then get killed. Alot of time for ransom or for whoring off, if the commander in charge cares." she shrugged nonchalantly.
Tripping out from a bad coke.

PM for Rping help
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Tsuris » Sat May 12, 2012 5:57 am

Neutral Territory, Habenir'Farro Controlled

"If you consider 'insanely difficult' to be interesting." She shook her head. "I will contact these two. Here's hoping we will solve this matter without any further bloodshed..."

Tsuris'Lok decided against making a joke at her choice of words, instead nodding, "Do so, bloodshed is not a good thing in this particular case, the Therra'lym against the Sarghress may prove to be the downfall of both." he said cryptically, he looked at Beryla'zuli seeming to be about to say something, but thought better of it. He turned on his heel, heading out the door motioning for Sa'shana to follow him.

Grey watched her mate go, looking back at Bery after him and Sa'shana left. "I'm don't know what his reasons are for trying to save Minerva, but I feel he does want to help..."

Tsuris'Lok made his way back downstairs, Sa'shana following behind him, "I'll wait outside the fortress while you go in and make contact with Zan'nah and Tur'geis, they'll be in one of the Raider's squad rooms, tell them I asked you to help.... you know what maybe it's best if you don't mention me, tell them Grey sent you."

The two made their way to the Sarghress fortress.

Sarghress Fortress, Cloud Piercers Squad Room

Zan'nah looked from Tur'geis back to Minerva then back to Tur'geis, "Is there nothing we can do? Minerva was a Nal'sarkoth Explorer for a time, she fought alongside Raiders before, does that not count for anything?" Zan'nah was getting desperate, she refused to see Minerva executed by the Sarghress, she refused to lose any more of her family. "It's probably still not widely known that she was captured.... we could get her out before people know who she is, give her raider armor and let her walk out, there must be something!"
Tsuris'Lok: Demon Shard - RH (retired), Moonless Age
Zan'nah: Highland Raider, Homefront Sealers Division - RH C1, Moonless Age

"It's me. You should have known better."
Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby SoulCode » Sat May 12, 2012 11:25 am

"Prisoner?" Reka questioned for it was news to her. "Her charge?" Reka asked to Boreyo. Boreyo tried but was failing to keep his smile. Rubbing the back of his head he answered.
"Yeah, a gal named Minvera. She's killed a few of our grunts. Only way she's getting out is in a body ba-" He froze mid sentence.

Then made a beeline straight back for the squad room. Reka eyes widened a fraction in realization. "Come." she told the other two, "Need to report."

The squad room opened with a woosh, And Boreyo's grin was in full-force. He stepped in and locked the earth door behind him.
SoulCode
Vel'akar

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Khora2150 » Sun May 13, 2012 6:08 am

How very odd, Boreyo and Reka seem to know something I do not about this prisoner. Boreyo would not help break this Minerva out of here would he? No it would make little sense as he stands to gain so little from it, and yet he disappears after mentioning a body bag... I hope he isn't foolish enough to sneak this Minerva woman out in one, even the most feeble empath could see there would be a live drow in it.

"You two go, I will need to... meditate on a few things." Talab'nolu stated to Reka, turning his back to the duo and walking back to the entrance of the squad room.

Tal checked the door of the squad room. Locked. Mentally nodding his head at this, Tal walked down the hallway and sat down on a bench, equipping his bladed gauntlets and concentrating his empathy powers to sense the emotions of those inside the room.

Yes, this could prove to be an interesting insight into my new employers...
Last edited by Khora2150 on Tue May 22, 2012 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Khora2150
Demon

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby Alric » Mon May 14, 2012 3:25 pm

“Yeah...” spoke Tur'geis quietly. No one had ever called Tur'geis a good person, though he did feel a great deal of respect for Bery and their children. He had to meet her and see how their children were doing.

“I don't like the idea of getting a prisoner out without permission...but what the Hel. Brother said that its for a good cause,” spoke Find'choem with a shrug. “By the way...you'll owe me for this one, brother,” she said as an aside to Tur'geis.

“Whatever...I'm not doing this for anyone, just that Minerva needs to get back home to Bery,” retorted Tur'geis. “It'll be on all our heads if a huge incident arises if something happens to her.”

“Point taken,” replied Find'choem sullenly. She shot a scowling look to Zan'nah. “Could you calm down? No one is going to get killed over some wayward Nal'sarkoth.” Find'choem had little tolerance or patience for panic.

Tur'geis raised a hand to quiet Zan'nah's desperate pleas, a frown on his face. “I have an idea. Get her a simple disguise; no one is going to look at a recruit or a servant. Someone get Minerva a helm and I bet she could pass for Melfina.” Unless they were looking for someone in particular or anything especially out of the ordinary, most guards weren't going to look too closely at people leaving the fortress.
Tur'geis Am'saag Sarghress - Leader of Melfina's Marauders Squad in Relic Hunters and all around hard-ass.

DTRP Character Reviewer
Wiki Editor and Writer
Alric
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Aerisa » Mon May 14, 2012 4:01 pm

“I have an idea. Get her a simple disguise; no one is going to look at a recruit or a servant. Someone get Minerva a helm and I bet she could pass for Melfina.”

"That... could work... if we don't cross her, that is." She rubbed her hand on her face. "What time is it now? We should probably do it in the morning... less activity, and people won't look twice at a squad leaving the fortress then..."
Stories about Lae'ryza:
Demonic Bond(finished)
viewtopic.php?f=76&t=13359

More to come! *cross fingers*
Aerisa
Vel'akar

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Tsuris » Mon May 14, 2012 4:13 pm

Zan'nah felt a bit embarrassed at being scolded by the Am'saag, not to mention the crazy plan of dressing Minerva up as their squad leader, she was about to say something when Boreyo came barreling into the room, locking the door behind him with a big grin on his face, Zan'nah frowned, "Boreyo? What's the matter?"
Last edited by Tsuris on Thu May 17, 2012 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby SoulCode » Wed May 16, 2012 5:15 am

Boreyo held up his hands.
"Op, sorry didn't mean to get alls your's attention. I just gotta write down an idea quick." Boreyo scooted his way over to the messy desk and took a quill and notebook. Still feeling the eyes on him his idiot-happy face still shown as he wrote. Once done he held up the book and scratched the back of his head,
"Eh I forget things sometimes, like ideas and plans so I write em down. Nothing big just things like battle formations, contact deals, escape attempts." He put the notebook very clearly ontop of the other papers as he paused with a waitaminute face. He then smiled "Opps guess that would be considered big. Haha just no one take a look at it k? Thanks. I should go report to...that person...before they demote me again haha." and with that Boreyo left as soon as he came.
SoulCode
Vel'akar

Postby Tsuris » Tue May 22, 2012 5:02 am

((The story has returned to just Aerisa, Alric, and Myself, for those of you interested in the follow up, I refer you here))

Morning

Tsuris'Lok had stopped Sa'shana from going into the fortress as they were arriving. "No... it's different then it was... we have to wait now...." and with that, he crossed his arms and sat down, leaning against a stone, his eyes closed as he seemed to shut out the world around him.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Zan'nah had found an old armor set in the Squad room that was about Minerva's size, she got it out while Minerva slept, cleaning it to the point of looking like it hadn't been laying around the Cloud Piercers Squad room gathering dust for ages.... She remember something Tsuris'Lok had told her about getting places you weren't supposed to go....

"You have to look like you belong there, not just in appearance but in the way you carry yourself...." of course he want on to explain to her the importance of also never forgetting to carry a piece of 3 inch string in your left boot, as it would always come in handy, along with several other rather unusual things, but she felt that the bit about blending in was the most important. She smiled sadly, she did miss him, she got up and walked over the couch where Minerva slept, placing her arm gently on her shoulder, "Minerva? It's almost time to get you home... want to try on your new armor?" she asked, a smile playing across her face.
Last edited by Tsuris on Tue May 22, 2012 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Alric » Tue May 22, 2012 6:35 am

Tur'geis looked over at the suit of armor as he finished looking at the plans left behind by Boreyo. Was it a stupid idea? Who knew. The only way to prove or disprove that was whether it worked or not.

"Get dressed and get moving. Best to just take it to look like a regular patrol," spoke Tur'geis. This had better be worth it. The Am'saag internally debated whether or not he'd go with them; he did want to see how Bery was doing though perhaps this moment was not the best time for him to leave the Sarghress fortress.
Tur'geis Am'saag Sarghress - Leader of Melfina's Marauders Squad in Relic Hunters and all around hard-ass.

DTRP Character Reviewer
Wiki Editor and Writer
Alric
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Aerisa » Thu May 24, 2012 2:41 am

Morning

Tsuris'Lok stopped Sa'shana from going into the fortress as they were arriving. "No... it's different then it was... we have to wait now...."

"Different!?" Sa'shana did her best not to raise her voice at the Vloz'ress, now sitting absent mindedly on a rock. Yesterday he had seemed to know everything that was going on. And now again!? "Just what are you!?"

Tsuris'Lok looked up at the sarghress. "Half blooded ex-dutan'vir exiled at age 8, former sarghress highland raider, now currently in the employ of the Vel'Vloz'ress as a Scourge for one of the Nether Summoners..."

"Here's something simpler: Someone who knows more than he shoud..." She crossed her arms, standing in front of him. It was apparent the little trust and like she had developped for him had faded away.

He simply nodded, "That is indeed a simpler explenation yes...."

She moved her finger on the hilt of one of the dagger hidden on her. "So how about you explain this to me?"

"I just know things.... I don't know how... I've always known things I should otherwise have no knowledge of.... it's just... always been part of who I am." He had never really spoken to anyone about this before other then Grey, and she was mute at the time and couldn't really talk back to him. "Right now, I'm trying the best I can to focus on what I'm doing, rather then the thousands of other things that are flying through my head, so that I maybe have a chance to keep something bad from happening to my sister's closest friend, and maybe, MAYBE, try to help her forgive me for betraying her trust and running off to join a clan who she deems responsible for her adopted dauther's death, and I really suggest you take your had off your dagger before I'm forced to do something stupid and cut you down."

She smirked looking toward the fortress. "We're far enough not to be heard, AND hidden from view. You want to try?"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Minerva? It's almost time to get you home... want to try on your new armor?"

Minerva grunted as she felt something against her shoulder. New armor, wha..?

"Get dressed and get moving. Best to just take it to look like a regular patrol,"

Tur'geis? Wha- she lifted her eyes suddenly remembering why she was here. She bit her lips at the armor. "I guess so..." She painfully put the -male- armor on. Even she who had small curves had a hard time fitting into it... she turned toward Zan'nah. "Do you have anything I could hide my hair with?"
Stories about Lae'ryza:
Demonic Bond(finished)

Aerisa
Vel'akar

Postby Tsuris » Thu May 24, 2012 4:58 am

"I think it can stick out the sides, Melfina does it that way-" she suddenly realized that she wouldn't be able to sneak out like that, not many people had bright pink pigtails, "We.... may have to cut the tails off..." she said.

"We're far enough not to be heard, AND hidden from view. You want to try?"

Lok buried his face in his hands. This woman was.... tiresome. "I do not want to fight you... please just trust me and wait...." it was becoming increasingly difficult to concentrate. His mind was becoming chaotic, the things that talked in his head were getting louder and louder. Eventually, it would get to the point where it was so exhausting to focus, he'd lapse back into what most of the Vloz'ress he worked alongside where accustomed to seeing him as, and he'd rather spare Sa'shana that. He looked back up at her, dark circles beginning to form under his eyes, "Look..... I understand you're uneasy around me... I get that.... I'm uneasy around me too." he drew circles with his finger on the stone, the sensation of the stone against his skin he used to feel somewhat deadened due to his taint, but he continued to do it anyway. "You could always leave.... go back to the camp.... to the girl that was... afraid of me...."

Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Alric » Sat May 26, 2012 1:08 am

Tur'geis scowled at the sight of Minerva trying to get herself into the male armor. That couldn't be comfortable, didn't they have female armor that would fit better? Whatever the case, Minerva would have to deal with it. Too bad for her; also doubly unfortunate was that the Nal'sarkoth had more or less abandoned Chel, and Minerva's clan the Nal'sarkoth.

"Scarves. I hear they're in style this year," grunted the Am'saag as he tossed a cloth towards Minerva. The cloth would be large enough for someone to bind back their hair under a helm. "You sure you couldn't find a suit of armor for a female? 'Cause this doesn't look suspicious at all," said Tur'geis to Zan'nah, feeling a bit skeptical that her plan would work flawlessly. In this case, the plan not going perfectly was just as good as it failing. Tur'geis didn't plan to be anywhere near them should things go awry. It would be very, very unfortunate if Tur'geis had to draw a sword on other Sarghress, much less his own kin.

DTRP Character Reviewer
Wiki Editor and Writer
Alric
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Aerisa » Mon May 28, 2012 11:18 am

Lok buried his face in his hands. "I do not want to fight you... please just trust me and wait...." He looked back up at her, dark circles beginning to form under his eyes, "Look..... I understand you're uneasy around me... I get that.... I'm uneasy around me too." he drew circles with his finger on the stone. "You could always leave.... go back to the camp.... to the girl that was... afraid of me...."

"Arkaya..." She lowered her head. Maybe... She looked at the Vloz'ress male. "I'll trust you. On ONE condition. You said your sister was a Member of the Habenir'Farro right now? Then get her to vouch for Arka. To make her join their clan. If you do that, I don't give shit about what else you do. Just... make her join them.

"I think it can stick out the sides, Melfina does it that way-" she stopped, as if realizing something. "We.... may have to cut the tails off..." she said.

"WHAT!?" Her face turned almost as pale as Bery's when she heard her say that.

"Scarves. I hear they're in style this year," She sighed in relief as Tur'geis spoke.

"The tank saves the day again..." She said, grabbing the cloth and sitting in front of the mirror to try and arrange her hair.

"You sure you couldn't find a suit of armor for a female? 'Cause this doesn't look suspicious at all,"
Stories about Lae'ryza:
Demonic Bond(finished)

Aerisa
Vel'akar

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay