Old Beginnings, New Endings (Closed)

Old Beginnings, New Endings (Closed)

Postby Tsuris » Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:28 am

((Considering that Laserkid is dealing with real life issues, and the Lr'gan family seems to be a rather large contribution to a majority of the RPs I'll go ahead and start another one here))

Timeline: Post Time Skip

Characters:

Tsuris'Lok, Vloz'ress Scourge

Tsuris'Lok has come under the employ of a Vloz'ress summoner, formally a Highland Raider, he has a good deal more combat training then the other scourges that usually work for the Vloz'ress. He has taken to wandering the edges of the territory, either looking for a fight, or looking for death, he can't decide. Considered a traitor to the Sarghress, he still wears the red in his hair, whether ironically or for another reason, he has not specified to anyone.

Color Code: #8040FF

Zan'nah, Highland Raider Combat Medic

Zan'nah is currently living in the barracks in the Sarghress Fortress in Chel'el'Sussoloth, taking to training rigorously to keep herself from thinking about the difficult relationship she's in, and her adopted brother's current standing with the clan. She remains the medic of the Marauders squad, patching up her team when they are hurt, and doing a good job of it.

Color Code: #808080

Arkaya of No Clan
Color Code: #80FF80

Sarghress Fortress, Highland Raider's Training Area

Focus. Zan'nah struck at the training dummy with her practice sword, the sound ringing through the arena. Focus on the matter at hand. She struck again, the same sound ringing in her ears. She hadn't told Feliia how she felt yet, she hadn't been able to work up the courage to do so, and she was angry with herself. The sound of the practice sword connecting with the dummy reverberated across the room again. Don't think about anything other then the next strike the clanging sounded through the room, again and again.
Last edited by Tsuris on Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
Tsuris'Lok: Demon Shard - RH (retired), Moonless Age
Zan'nah: Highland Raider, Homefront Sealers Division - RH C1, Moonless Age

"It's me. You should have known better."
Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Re: Old Beginnings, New Endings (Please ask for Invite)

Postby Aerisa » Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:08 am

"GIAaaa!"

Minerva yelped as she was thrown inside of the cell, immediatly bringing her hands to her injuried side, gritting her teeth. If there was a single drow in the underworld that was familliar to pain, it was her. She had survived more assasination attemps than she could remember, survived more injuries than anyone could bear. She could hold her tears, but she still loathed the feelings.

"Piece of Farro shit..." One of the guard spat on her as she worked to heal her wounds. "Can't wait to get the okay from my boss to get my hands on you!"

She glanced a him defiantly. "I've killed four of your comrades before being captured. Just come if you dare."

The guard stood idle for a moment, the girl was unarmed, her armor had been stripped from her... yet those eyes... "You'll stop smilling once the ice bitch gets to you..." He closed the door of the cell, leaving her in darkness...
Stories about Lae'ryza:
Demonic Bond(finished)
viewtopic.php?f=76&t=13359

More to come! *cross fingers*
Aerisa
Vel'akar

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Alric » Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:58 am

Tur'geis parried his foe's blade just before it struck his shoulder, his own sword shaking in his hands as he did so, a sharp reminder of his enemy's great strength. His blue eyes burned coldly as he regarded the giant of a female drowolath standing before him. Her great sword was leveled out in front of her, the tip pointed unwaveringly towards Tur'geis' throat. Her own blue eyes looked over Tur'geis' sword and hands as he shifted his feet into an offensive stance and charged.

The Am'saag male struck with a daring jump attack, the speed of the attack almost enough to avoid detection by a casual observer. But his foe was blindingly fast as well. She quickly stepped forward and struck high at Tur'geis' unguarded midsection before changing her grip and smashing him to the floor with the other side of her blade. Tur'geis crashed to the ground, coughing and clutching his midsection.

"Had enough, little brother?" asked the female, offering a hand to help him up from the floor.

"Pfft, you say that as if I haven't beat you before," grunted Tur'geis hoarsely as accepted the gesture. That was going to leave quite the bruise.

Tur'geis' eldest sister, Find'choem flicked her red dyed hair out of her face with a toss of her head. "Aww, Tur'geis, you know I was just holding back," she said with a chuckle as she hefted her blunt practice sword over her shoulder.

"Yeah, and maybe I'm a Beldrobbaen golem pilot. You were definitely pushing yourself then, admit it!" replied Tur'geis. He shot a quick look over at Zan'nah practicing in solitude at the other end of the training room. He placed his training sword in his belt before heading over to speak with her. Zan'nah still seemed to be stressed out. Understandable, really.

"You know, I've always found it more productive to train on someone that fights back," said Tur'geis slyly, leaning on one of the unused dummies as he addressed Zan'nah.
Tur'geis Am'saag Sarghress - Leader of Melfina's Marauders Squad in Relic Hunters and all around hard-ass.

DTRP Character Reviewer
Wiki Editor and Writer
Alric
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Tsuris » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:19 am

Zan'nah flinched a bit as Tur'geis spoke to her. She was trying to focus on the training dummy and clear her mind so much that she hadn't heard the Am'saag walk up behind her. "What? Oh... yeah I suppose...." she replied not really paying attention. She rubbed sweat from her forehead with the back of her hand. "Your starting to develop a bruise on you abdomen." she muttered. Experience and practice at healing grievous injuries as well as bruises from training over the years made it so Zan'nah could tell when someone was going to develop a rather nasty bruise. She glanced back at the large Lath woman, then back at Tur'geis, "You lost I take it?" she said with the hint of a grin.

Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Hello, I'll be your jailer this evening.

Postby SoulCode » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:21 am

Dark, Damp, and Dreadful where words that failed to represent the jail-block of the Sarg fortress. The light filtered in from few stilted windows up high. No craftsmanship on these walls. Only the natural jagged rock for this place. The 'rooms' where naught more then row after row of ridiculously strong metal poles arranged crudely yet effectively.

"zzZZZZZ" disturbed the quiet surreality of the place. Followed by the sounds of a chair tilting a bit too far. Several sounds of metal off rock and a groan. The figure stepped out from the corner towards the one cell that held his newest charge. His green crazy pony-tail could be seen first before Boreyo poped his head from around the corner to look into Min's cell. Eyes covered by hair but with a bright smile showing, "Yo!" he greeted with a wave. With that he brought the rest of himself into the frame, taking its entirety with his abnormal size.

He turned and pulled up a bench (that was bolted to the other wall) and sat upon his still red cape.
"I'll be your jailer this evening. Pleased to meet cha."
SoulCode
Vel'akar

Postby Alric » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:39 am

Tur'geis shrugged at Zan'nah's query before wiping sweat from himself. "Yeah. My sister Find'choem hits damn hard. Comes from handling the wolves, I'd bet. How about you use your blood sorcery to heal it?" Tur'geis said, moving away from the dummy to stand freely. A bruise on his core could interfere with training if not actual action.

"Uh, yeah. But I won a few other times. Don't let Find'choem convince you otherwise,"" Tur'geis spoke, a grin spreading across his face at the last few words. He was skilled and strong enough to make it tough even for her at times. Seeing the two converse, Find'choem waved over to Zan'nah before walking closer.
Tur'geis Am'saag Sarghress - Leader of Melfina's Marauders Squad in Relic Hunters and all around hard-ass.

DTRP Character Reviewer
Wiki Editor and Writer
Alric
Dragon of the Nether

Re: Hello, I'll be your jailer this evening.

Postby Aerisa » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:49 am

Minerva stayed in silence for some moment, finally managing to heal her wounds. She was nowhere near as proeficient in the use of blood sorcery as she was with her natural bone sorcery, but her years of training by the Habenir'Farro had served her well. She would survive, at least for now...

"Yo!" A man appeared in front of her cell, greeting her with a wave and a warm smile.
"I'll be your jailer this evening. Pleased to meet cha." He sat on a bench in front of her cell.

"...a Shargress with GREEN hair?" She stared at him curiously before turning her gaze away, losing all interest in him. "Be pleased all you want. I have no interest in meeting any of those who will no doubt torment and torture me until my inevitable death."
Stories about Lae'ryza:
Demonic Bond(finished)

Aerisa
Vel'akar

Postby Tsuris » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:55 am

Zan'nah smiled, "this is going to sting a bit," she cautioned as she placed a hand on Tur'geis' chest. Her hand glowed as she manipulated the Am'saag's flesh, stopping the blood from pooling around the area that had been hurt and healing it herself. After a moment, she removed her hand, "All better," she said. She looked at the approaching woman named Find'choem, she could see the family resemblance between the two of them.

Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby SoulCode » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:56 am

"Oh?" was all Boeryo said as he tilted his head to one side,
~He continued to simply stare at Min even as she looked away, the smile never leaving his face.
SoulCode
Vel'akar

Postby Aerisa » Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:23 am

"Oh?" The man stared at her silently. She could see his stupid smile still adorning his face from the corner of her eyes, it made rage grow inside of her.

"YES! I'M GOING TO FUCKING DIE!" She winced in pain, groaning as she held her side. Perhaps her healing hadn't been as sucessful as she had thought... She tried to look into the man's eyes, yet she couldn't find them under his thick hair. "I will be beaten, raped, and tortured to DEATH. I've worked with the Shargress before, I've had Sharg'ress friends, I know what your clan does to traitor and ennemies." She snorted. "All for being a member of a clan that refused to take part in a war that would only serve to destroy us, and for daring to heal commoners loyal to all factions." She sat against the wall, closing her eyes as she gently massaged her wound. "Some heroes you are..."
Stories about Lae'ryza:
Demonic Bond(finished)

Aerisa
Vel'akar

Postby SoulCode » Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:41 am

Boreyo's smile turned to a confuse look at Min's slight outburst. Min looked away and Boreyo folded his arms as he protruded his lower lip out. "Hmmm." he hummed loudly comically. He placed a hand on his chin and again "Hmmm.".

"Well when you put it that way. We're rather evil sons of b*tches arn't we?" "But if that where the case, why aren't you dead yet?" he let the question hang, and when the answer seemed obvious, "Interrogation is not it." he said in tone of certainty.
SoulCode
Vel'akar

Postby Alric » Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:48 am

The Am'saag gave a grin as Zan'nah laid a hand on his bruised lower abdomen. Tur'geis closed his eyes and willed away the pain as the blood sorceress dealt with his injury. The pain was nothing compared to the rough blow his sister had just given him. "Thanks!"

"Zan'nah, right?" said Find'choem as she reached the other two. "I'm Find'choem, Tur'geis' oldest sister. Been taking good care of him, I see," she spoke, placing the tip of her sword into the ground.

DTRP Character Reviewer
Wiki Editor and Writer
Alric
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Tsuris » Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:59 am

Zan'nah smiled at Find'choem, "It's nice to meet you Find'choem, yes I'm Zan'nah, I'm the medic of the Marauders," She was impressed at the stature of the woman, she was a true lath, towering over her and Tur'geis by about a head. "Believe it or not, I was the first medic in the squad," her smile widened, "This guy and the rest of the team were running around with no one to patch them up for a great deal of time," she said with a laugh. She looked at Tur'geis, "So where you implying you wanted to spar with me or were you just making small talk?" she asked, her face loosing the mirth she had not a moment ago.

Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Aerisa » Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:09 am

The man hummed, but Minerva did her best to ignore him. Of all the jailers in Chel, she had to be stuck with the ANNOYING one, that was just her luck...

"Well when you put it that way. We're rather evil sons of b*tches arn't we? But if that where the case, why aren't you dead yet?" he let the question hang, and when the answer seemed obvious, "Interrogation is not it."

Minerva shrugged. "Luck, coincidence, skill... don't know, don't care. My sister and the rest of the healers escaped, it's all that matters to me..." Images of her family popped up inside of her mind as soon as she had said that. Kra'stynoth, Ti'rath, Ki'ceres... a wave of nausea took her over. No.. she was dead already... she had to accept it... accept that she'd never see them ever again...
Stories about Lae'ryza:
Demonic Bond(finished)

Aerisa
Vel'akar

Postby Alric » Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:10 am

Find'choem remained poker faced as Zan'nah spoke to her, but she nodded in response to Zan'nah's acknowledgement. "Well met then. So Melfina's Marauders lasted all that time without a healer? It's a good thing Tur'geis is as tough as his parents," she uttered. "Just don't let him get too beat up after he dives into the middle of a melee."

Tur'geis shook his head before turning back to Zan'nah. He was a bit troubled by the sudden change in her personality. "If you're up for it. You feeling alright?" he asked, trying to gauge what was going through her head at the moment.

DTRP Character Reviewer
Wiki Editor and Writer
Alric
Dragon of the Nether

Next

Return to Roleplay