Marauder's Rec Room ((Daystar Extension)) (Private)

Re: Marauder's Rec Room ((Daystar Extension)) (Private)

Postby Tsuris » Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:28 am

Zan'nah was quiet for a moment, thinking about what her friends had told her, she didn't love Feliia... this is what she had come to accept.... but she didn't want to leave..... she was afraid to. She rubbed her head, feeling a headache coming on, not one of the debilitating headaches she sometimes had, just an average one. "I... yeah.... you're right..." she said, agreeing with them so that they would drop the subject. "Listen... I'm gonna lay down for a bit.... I'll.... I'll talk to you guys later...." she turned and made for the door, she just wanted to lay down in her bunk and sleep.... sleep would make her feel better.
Tsuris'Lok: Demon Shard - RH (retired), Moonless Age
Zan'nah: Highland Raider, Homefront Sealers Division - RH C1, Moonless Age

"It's me. You should have known better."
Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Alric » Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:52 am

The Am'saag took note of the look upon Riz'riia's face before excusing Zan'nah. "See you soon, Zan'nah," said Tur'geis as Zan'nah departed them. Tur'geis carefully watched Zan'nah as she lay down to rest in her own bunk. Seeing that Zan'nah was safe for now, Tur'geis turned back to Riz'riia.

"Damn. I've a mind to give Zan'nah a sword and point her at the responsible parties," grunted Tur'geis as he took a seat on one of the bar stools. Were it only that simple! "Good chance she'll want to do that in the near future, way I figure it."
Tur'geis Am'saag Sarghress - Leader of Melfina's Marauders Squad in Relic Hunters and all around hard-ass.

DTRP Character Reviewer
Wiki Editor and Writer
Alric
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Catriana » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:01 am

"Good night, Zan'nah. Rest well." Outwardly, Riz'riia kept her expression a stoic mask while inwardly she sighed with worry for her friend. Her teammate looked tired, not just physically but emotionally as well. She wished she could give Zan'nah the comfort the other woman so desperately needed, but such things were beyond her. The most she could do was remain strong and offer support.

Tur'geis's voice snapped her out of her thoughts, and she shook her head. "It is too early to make assumptions." But Riz was frowning, not liking the situation any more than he. "This is a delicate situation and not one we should get too deeply involved in, for Zan'nah's sake." Finally she let out a sigh, pinching the bridge of her nose. "And to be honest, I don't really want to assume the worst out of this. They've been together for over a decade, Tur'geis. If it is what I believe it is, as a teammate and a friend, I feel as if I've failed her in a way. Ridiculous, but there it is."
“The most I can do for my friend is simply be his friend." -Henry David Thoreau
Catriana
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Alric » Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:06 am

"I like it less than a haledri would feel in a tannery, but there you have it. I'm not sure if Feliia is more at fault than whoever did that to Zan'nah," replied Tur'geis as he rested his chin on his fist. "I can't let something like this interfere with Zan'nah's ability to be part of the squad. She can't go about distracted, for our own sake. That said...I agree in that it's something Zan'nah has to ultimately deal with herself. It's between her and Feliia," uttered the Am'saag with a grunt. He never asked to get drawn into Zan'nah's personal affairs, but this was deadly serious. They couldn't afford to have the poor girl lose her calm like that out in the wilderness.
Tur'geis Am'saag Sarghress - Leader of Melfina's Marauders Squad in Relic Hunters and all around hard-ass.

DTRP Character Reviewer
Wiki Editor and Writer
Alric
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Catriana » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:27 pm

"Whatever this is, it's a burden she's carried for years without it affecting her performance. She hasn't shown any signs of being distracted, there's nothing showing that she's letting her personal issues get in the way with her work. We should give her the benefit of the doubt until then." Riz let out a small sigh. "All the same, that it's surfacing now could also mean she's at the breaking point. If that's true, she has a tremendous amount of willpower. She's an empath, right? I suppose that's to be expected. Either way, we'll know what to look for if anything does happen on the field."

With them alone, she did not hesitate to put an affectionate hand on Tur'geis's shoulder, and offered him a sincere, if strained smile. "I am hardly one known for having a positive outlook on personal matters, but despite the...disturbing implications behind Zan'nah's situation, I have a feeling things will work out for the best."
Catriana
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Alric » Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:36 am

The Am'saag gave a nod in response to Riz'riia's explanation. Tur'geis wasn't one to favor extended exposition on things, and Riz'riia had summed up her thoughts on Zan'nah's current state well enough. "You know, I don't think that there's such a thing as an empath who has some sort of issues. Zan'nah's not an empath though," Tur'geis clarified.

A slight, calm smile grew on the male Highland Raider's face as Riz'riia placed her hand on his shoulder. No use worrying about what the future held. "They will, for once. Zan'nah's been through worse." Was Riz'riia a perfect judge of character? At the very least, Tur'geis trusted her intuition on Zan'nah's mental state. Zan'nah would pull through if Tur'geis had anything to do about it.

DTRP Character Reviewer
Wiki Editor and Writer
Alric
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Catriana » Sat May 05, 2012 6:51 pm

((Yeah, I'm at a complete loss as to what to post next. Can we skip ahead a bit?))
Catriana
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Tsuris » Sat May 05, 2012 7:13 pm

((Hah, yeah go right ahead))

Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Alric » Thu May 10, 2012 5:22 am

The next day, Tur'geis walked down to Zan'nah's room after freshening up from completing his morning training routine. She seemed to have taken things better after Riz'riia and Tur'geis had spoken to her, but Tur'geis figured that it wouldn't hurt to see how Zan'nah was doing after last night. From what Tur'geis had heard, Feliia hadn't entered Sarghress territory lately to speak to her. He had told Riz'riia to meet him at Zan'nah's place just to check up on the halfbreed.

He knocked on Zan'nah's door to see if she was there. “Zan'nah? You in there?” he called out. Tur'geis stood there, hands on hips, waiting for Zan'nah's answer.

DTRP Character Reviewer
Wiki Editor and Writer
Alric
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Tsuris » Thu May 10, 2012 5:37 am

Zan'nah sat up in bed as she heard Tur'geis knock on her door, "Wha- yeah, I'm up." she mumbled, not quite awake yet. She got out of the bunk, her night gown tangled around her legs, and her hair an absolute mess, she stumbled over to door, unfolding her glasses and putting them on. She stifled a yawn as she opened the door."Urrah... hey Tur'geis.... what's up?"

Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Alric » Fri May 11, 2012 3:19 pm

Tur'geis gave a low whistle as Zan'nah opened the door. The medic looked like she had seen far better mornings. "Obviously not you, as of yet," he dryly joked as he stepped into the squad barracks. Zan'nah had been sleeping fitfully when Tur'geis had left to train over an hour ago. It didn't exactly fill the Am'saag with confidence.

"I just got back from training, breakfast and a shower. A shame my sparring partners couldn't keep up with me in training," he grunted with a shrug. It wasn't like a few dislocated joints and heavy bruises would keep them out of duty for long.

DTRP Character Reviewer
Wiki Editor and Writer
Alric
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Tsuris » Fri May 11, 2012 3:40 pm

Tur'geis gave a low whistle as Zan'nah opened the door. "Obviously not you, as of yet,"

Zan'nah blinked, not sure what he meant. She looked down at her dress, then into the mirror in the room. Her face turned scarlet. "Oh goddess, I look awful," she mumbled, straightening out her night gown. She sighed, "I suppose I should go shower and such before the rest of the squad sees me like this...." she groaned, sitting down on her bunk. "Didn't exactly have the most restful sleep last night..." she said, placing her face in her hands, she removed her glasses so she could rub the sleep from her eyes. "Look, I'll be back shortly, let me just go bathe..." she got up and grabbed a towel and her brush before heading out the squad room and racing down to the showers.

Zan'nah made her way back to the squad room, having showered and brushed her hair, she sighed, heading back inside. "Okay, now I can talk to you without feeling like an idiot," she said, sticking her tongue out at him as she came in. "Have you seen Riz or any of the others yet today?"

Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Alric » Sat May 19, 2012 4:01 pm

Tur'geis shook his head and took a seat in a chair as Zan'nah rushed off to the showers. He certainly didn't need to tell her how she looked right now!

~*~*~*~*

"I saw Riz earlier this morning and told her I was going to visit and see how you were doing," explained Tur'geis as he stood up from the chair to greet Zan'nah's return. "The other members of the squad are around here somewhere," he added, stretching a bit as he spoke. At this hour, they were likely preparing meals or training.

DTRP Character Reviewer
Wiki Editor and Writer
Alric
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Catriana » Mon May 21, 2012 1:36 am

Although she rarely indulged herself in the baths, today Riz had allowed herself a bit of extra time to shower, as the stalls had been all but empty save for a few individuals getting off of watch. She took the ribbing from the other females with good humor even though she knew they would also take their time. At least they had a reason to indulge.

Instead of leaving her hair down today, she drained it of as much water as she could before tying it up in a braided knot, leaving her bangs down to frame her face and hide the scar along the side of her head. She donned her armor and headed out for the squad barracks as Tur'geis asked of her earlier before she left his bed. Today was going to be one of those days; her scar throbbed with warning of an oncoming migraine. For a while now she had been headache free, but dealing with Suu'be and learning of the possibility of Zan'nah's years of suffering brought about unnecessary tension. This was why she had preferred not to form attachments with anyone.

She'd also had quite the disturbing dream, but refused to reflect on it for now. That was an entirely different bag of spiders and unimportant to anyone but her. Zan'nah would be her focus for now.

Riz arrived a little late, but didn't see Tur'geis anywhere in the main lobby. Perhaps he had already gone inside her room? She knocked on Zan'nah's door and waited.

((I couldn't think to call it anything but 'lobby' so blah blah argh))
Catriana
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Tsuris » Thu May 31, 2012 2:48 am

((ack! I forgot it was my turn! shit, sorry ^^; I mean MY GOD! 10 days and no post in an RP? I must be off my game!))

Zan'nah frowned, she rarely saw Melfina or the others around the squad room, she never really got a chance to talk to them much.... There was a knock at the door, Zan'nah turning back around to answer it. Riz'riia was standing just outside, she smiled warmly at her in greeting, "Good morning Riz'riia," she said, happy to see her friend and squad mate.

Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay