ThZ Home (under maintenance)

Re: ThZ Home

Postby Tsuris » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:29 am

Last edited by Tsuris on Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tsuris'Lok: Demon Shard - RH (retired), Moonless Age
Zan'nah: Highland Raider, Homefront Sealers Division - RH C1, Moonless Age

"It's me. You should have known better."
Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Dammit Lok!

Postby SoulReka » Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:56 am

Reka watched him go, a piece of bacon halfway in her mouth. She stood and brushed the hairs he had patted. With same neutral look, she turn opposite and left. The matter was done.

"You called for me?" Chrono had said as he entered the tent Z had stationed herself. She had had her face up to her face, facing away. In her other hand was a read scroll.
Dam you Lok...a couple days in advance would have kill'd you?...not ready "Z? Hey, you alright?" Z turned him, her ever more seen tired smile. "I'm fine Chrono. Just...needed a moment."
"It's coming to the surface isn't it? Should I call in the other elves?" he asked concerned, and rightly concerned he to be. Z had however enough fae around her to be fine.
"Worry not I can't turn to dust yet, it'd ruin my day!" she laughed it off with her sly smile. It seemed to lessen Chrono's worry
"So, you called?" he said in a more serious tone, which passed onto Z
"I found where the 'things' came from."
Reka S. Dark - Blue-haired quiet gal of Marauders squad
Z - Wise aged Vanir with shocking personality
Chrono R. Silver - Scarred Halm and Ex-Sargent of Reka's
SoulReka
Summoner

2 days later...

Postby SoulReka » Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:28 am

One last loop, then tight! The saddle was ready to go. At the stables Chrono had doned his oldest, yet most protective of gear. Last, his heavy blade. Five feet long, handle not included...Reinforced special alloy iron/silver. A study blade that even after all this time without it's fabled magic served it's warrior well. Yet, it was but a mere tool, a halm tool. The drow had better no doubt, but.... Chrono felt its weight as he rested it where it belonged, on his back. He then couldn't get on his horse.
Reka slid out from a alleyway shadow and Chrono paused his struggle to mount the damed horse. She looked at him...not through him like she would so many others, this time it was at him. At his aged, tired face...
"It's suicide..." she said in a way only she could. Chrono's humor countered,
"It wouldn't be the first one."...well ok not very humorous "Eh, I've fought men, monsters, monsters of men, fae, demons, and even him." Chrono said confidently "But you...now you..." Reka couldn't finish her sentence, and she didn't need too, Chrono knew exactly what she meant.

He...was the first to find her, and she him. Out of all of them...she survived. Chrono was surprised by her slow ageing, but that only gave him more time, time to see her true self. She was something else alright. "Heh." warriors don't cry but its never said they don't get teary eyed. Chrono wiped his hairy face on the saddle, hiding it from her. She never changed...it was him. He was the one that changed, changing too fast. Heck you think after 40+ sucide missions he wouldn't have to worry about this, this goodbye.

"I have to go." he said at last.
"I know." was her simple answer, an answer accompanied by a sniffle. Chrono faced her wide eyed, his own eyes tearing up. She NEVER cried. A simple extension of his arms and...Reka hug him tightly. He returned it with all the strength his old bones could muster.

The settlement was Not busy. Only 15 years...that short of time, but that's all it took for everyone feel like a sacred piece of the settlement had just let, on horseback out the front door. Past the hill upon which the Mentor's axe rested Chrono looked back once before pulling his map and starting his last adventure.
SoulReka
Summoner

Which way again?

Postby SoulReka » Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:21 pm

Reka had told people she knew and trusted about Chrono's mission. With luck, perhaps one would join him on the hunt for this ancient cathedral. With their help he was no doubt they could succeed in making the settlement free of those...'things'. Heck it that wasn't enough good reason for those drow, the fact the ancient cathedral had yet to be raided, ment plenty of treasure.

Chrono looked back at his map once more....was he holding upside down again?
SoulReka
Summoner

Day 6

Postby SoulReka » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:22 am

- Day 6 of F.M.

Gosh I hope she doesn't find this diary. It makes me sound...emotional. Well there's no one else to talk to, might as well talk to myself through this. After all I've yet to see any of her 'Friends' to accompany me. Not that I blame them, I'm not that racist. I'm sure these drow have better things to do then face uncertain dangers and treasure to save a settlement.

- I find myself lost upon this day...Ironic considering that in the War I knew landscapes I've never seen like the back of my hand from studying maps. Now I find myself looking back to the map over and over.

Perhaps its because I no longer feel the weight of the enemy. That I've relaxed my mind and it's not at top sharpness.

...This is not true though. I still feel the weight. I study the maps more than ever and still can't remember. My mind is going dull. Like walking through a fog...it's harder to focus, and soon as I think I have it, it slips into the fog and I completely forgot.

Forgetful or not, I still remember my mission. I will bring those 'things' to an end. And so I pressed on with renewed conviction. Four hours later I got lucky. I'll not have trouble getting lost with this landmark to guide me. The Mountains, can't recall what range they extend from but the folks of the settlement call em 'Blue Gate.' Eh funny name, no gate but they protect the settlement from the rest of our F'd up world. Blue? Likly because at this time of day, they're like giant blue waves. That or it was because of Reka's hair heh, she was the first to scout this far.

Well...time to get moving.
SoulReka
Summoner

Day 13

Postby SoulReka » Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:16 am

- Day 13 of F.M.

Finally past the Blue Gate, I've reached the colony. I've yet to hear of its name but do know it was set up by drow looking to flee the hel that is their 'Chel'. It's a small but defendable place that rest at the base of the mountain woods and shore of the great lake. The lake, large as it is also yet to have a name.

These drow seem the more reasonable sort, not only because they're leaving Chel but also because they treat other races a bit better than other of their kind.
Still, they keep slaves as any other drows...Though that has yet to keep people from settling there. Its a rapidly growing and changing place, but I suppose its a peaceful place as any other.

I've heard some people Reka had met live here, don't know if it's true but I see a bar and am headed to it...
SoulReka
Summoner

Warrior's way

Postby SoulReka » Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:14 pm

The bar was a combination of drow and halm make. Drow still fresh from the underworld had formed groups talking likely about what they thought of this ceiling-less world. The bar keep a halm looking as old as Chrono (old) was washing cups like another day. Drow, halm, feral, didn't matter, if they had coin he had a mug waiting for em.

It had been a few months since drow surfaced, yet halms in these colonies where confused as to what to do. So they did nothing and stayed apart from the drow, off in their own tables. Chrono was about to sit at the empty bar when a drow stood and left a table. His body no longer blocking the view of another drow sitting at that table. A drow by the name of Tur'gies. Chrono smirked at irony. I had been 15 years since last he saw this comrade of Reka's.

Wonder if he even remembers me, better yet would he even recognize me? Chrono ordered a large mug and strode to the drow table. He sat and some of the drow looked at him surprised, the others looking like 'what the hel? whats a halm sitting here for?'

Chrono put his steel foot up on the table and leaned back taking a swig from the large foamy beer,
"Paaa Been a while."
SoulReka
Summoner

New Arc - Allied Bonds

Postby SoulReka » Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:46 am

Thz Home had grew so large within the past 15 years. With protection being it's highest goal, the settlement had swelled with poor souls (world more than abundant with them in recent years). These souls readily loved the ideals of equality and value of life that Reka, backed by Z and Chrono, put forth. 'We've planted the seeds without even knowing it....' Z had said
'Thz home' was a joke but the settlement grew so fast it just stuck.

Reka walked past the training grounds. She could hear the shouts from far, far before but the sound went up a few notches as she rounded the corner. Fur soaked and sweat abound, Gref the feral trained the troops in Chrono's absence. Reka leaned against the wall a bit, wandering if she should join in. The troops took rounds training, as such these grounds where never empty or silent, free of sweat or blood.

Gref noticed Reka as a halm/orc platoon for their turn. As the ones who had been training left Gref's deep purr was like a soft roar. "Miss Rrreka, mur What brrings you herrre?" he said as he crouched on his hind legs as not to tower over Reka.
"Nothing." Reka simply stated. She wished to help the settlement, yet Z had told her that the best she could do for now was to simply be around. This left Reka with naught to do, and it was a bit unnerving.

She could always train, Reka thought as she looked at an orc and drow spar off. The training...it was truly like the old days. Reka could see Chrono revived the rebels training and add to it. Thanks to that - The orc flipped the drow - they could hold their own against this world of enemies.

Thz Home had been attacked before, several times actually. Thankfully no fae army, just bandits or halm zealots. Yet no damage each time. They never got past the first wall. This was thanks to their friends,

The Devgars.
SoulReka
Summoner

Devgar arc

Postby SoulReka » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:42 am

"Lady Reka!" a messenger called out. Reka turned, old habit making her look behind him to make sure he wasn't being pursed by an army.
"Ha...ha...Mistress Z is headed to the underside through the tun...through 'Mentor's Way'. She wants to see you."

Reka nodded to the messenger and waved a goodbye to Gref as she jogged her way back to the center of Thz Home.

Z was still deep within the Mentor's tome when Reka approached. Several fae servants round her did the grunt work of readying the trek back underground. Z didn't say much of anything and just motioned for Reka to follow.
It wasn't until they where three quarters of the way back to Underside before Z closed the book.
"We've made a nice place." she said aloud, a grin on her face.
"Yes." Reka, as usual, simply replied
"But we weren't alone." Z
"Chrono and everyone." Reka agreed, not really knowing where the conversation was going
"Right and the Devgar." Z sighed and Reka began to see where this could be going...."You said you had free time correct?" Z asked, Reka nodded "We've been getting odd reports, now I don't wish to se-"
"I'll go see Groom." Reka took the mission before Z had even got to it. Z had simply looked at her in silence before letting out a breath, "Thank you dear. But before you go, make sure to stock up alright?" again Reka nodded as they entered the lost estate of Underside.
SoulReka
Summoner

Postby Tsuris » Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:12 pm

Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby SoulReka » Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:29 pm

Sometimes Z made Reka wonder, to make a decision as this. She had been able to refuse, but honestly didn't see the harm.
As it was, Reka stood slightly relaxed and fulled armored with spidersilk. She and Mariell stood on either side of the doorway. Inside the room was trouble of a kind that no amount of battle training could help with.

After a moment Reka nodded to Mariell who then knocked on the wall. "Lhamea? I know you're in their sweety. Now I'm not going to plead this time. Lady Reka is here. you dont have to do anything but listen. Can you handle that sweety?" She finished and looked to Reka, whom didn't have any emotion on her face to read. Reka stepped up to the opening.
"Lhamea? I'm coming in." she said softly yet factly. Despite Mariell's concerned face, Reka walked into the room.
SoulReka
Summoner

Postby Tsuris » Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:43 pm

Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby SoulReka » Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:51 pm

"You." Reka answered. Looking every bit her nickname, Reka went to the wall and wiggled the naginata free before tossing at Lhamea...well if she had feet.
"The call. Follow me please."
SoulReka
Summoner

Postby Tsuris » Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:56 pm

Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby SoulReka » Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:07 pm

Reka, unfazed by the height diffidence lead Lhamae, first to the armory, then double down the Underside tower to the Underside town. People that they'd pass would simply nodd, or get what Reka wanted before even asking for it. Lhamae likely being left out of the loop. However now they approcehed the finalized Mentor's Path.
There was Z accompanied by her usual servants and a small sorty of troops.
SoulReka
Summoner

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay