ThZ Home (under maintenance)

Re: ThZ Home

Postby SoulReka » Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:35 am

The silence was deafening. ugh Chrono swore he'll wring Kev'lore and Marie's necks if he existed an hour after this. Reka had a look he knew all to well, he just wished that she'd accept that Lok was too far gone. Z on the other-hand still had her face in her palm, if she knew Lok was here she hardly showed any indication. Rather she seemed to be just standing there, face hidden by hand. The settlement people's faces where still confused as hell. The tunnel was now a highway and a guy disappeared and another just appeared.

Worse case? They all died in perhaps a very iconic and originally gorey spew of limbs entrails and auras. Z would likely mange to kill Lok as he decimated them all, him putting a dagger or other oh so lovely device of death through her ribs. Chrono's head likely the first to explode.

Best case? He leaves, causing doubt and worry worm its ugly fingers through the settlement.

Either way? Chrono could care less, if it came to fight he fight if not, then not. Not letting an emo mood hang over the people, He ignored Lok and barked commands to start the construction of the grave, and exploration of the widened tunnel.
Reka stared softly, silently at was once here comrade. Z only giving a sigh to confirm that she wasn't a statue.

and so the settlement returned to its normal working state as quickly as it had paused.
Reka S. Dark - Blue-haired quiet gal of Marauders squad
Z - Wise aged Vanir with shocking personality
Chrono R. Silver - Scarred Halm and Ex-Sargent of Reka's
SoulReka
Summoner

Postby Tsuris » Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:46 am

Last edited by Tsuris on Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tsuris'Lok: Demon Shard - RH (retired), Moonless Age
Zan'nah: Highland Raider, Homefront Sealers Division - RH C1, Moonless Age

"It's me. You should have known better."
Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby SoulReka » Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:17 am

Reka opened her mouth but shut it quietly as she turned away slightly rubbing her arm.

"....Lhamea...that was her name...?" Z asked from nowhere finally releasing her face, but still not looking at Lok, rather the ground. "Fren go with them down the new...Mentor Road. Let the one known as Meril she's to tell Lhamea a.k.a. 'snake cutey' that Mentor has passed....oh and warn Meril to wear earplugs." the servant known as Fern paused for a second but still nodded and left to do as he was ordered.

a moment paused before Z spoke again, "I have no questions lost one. Had we had need to know, he would've spoke himself." Z gave a sigh, not quite sure if she was up for all this leadership decisions. Finally she looked at him, glancing him over before rubbing her neck, another sigh escaping her lips. "The hill 4.4 clicks south of here. Chrono will lay the axe there. Sound good?"
SoulReka
Summoner

Postby Tsuris » Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:29 am

Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby SoulReka » Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:55 am

Z was instantly intrigued by said book. "Don't get me wrong lost one. If the he wished for his storys to be known you should have just said so in the first place. Claire the book please."
"Huh? um...o-ok." the vanir girl that was Claire said as she took a deep breath, stretching her arms out wide before placing them to the ground. A very shaky rock pillar rose, ever so slightly holding the book. She tried to maintain it but best she could do was have the book held a inch or two off the ground and guide it to Z's feet. She knelt and lifted it, patting Claire atop the head. Z passed her to the last servant and those two made their way to the closest tent. Z instantly was lost within the first page.

Reka played with the knot of her head-band. Not sure how to approach Lok, but grunting caught her attention. Chrono was trying to lift the axe. He eventually decided it was fae strength, so sure he got a few more drow peasants. The handle was only big enough for 3 to try though. The axe twitched and a red-faced Chrono breathed quickly. Worried Reka went over, Chrono's face of 'I got this! go away!'...but he didn't have it and a crack in his side caused him to drop it with a grunt of pain. A servant asked if he was alright he of course responded he was fine and they needed to move the axe. Still recovering he waved at Reka's offer to help with a 'sure fine whatever', She took his spot and they tried once more.

Heavy yes, but they managed to lift it up to lay it into a wagon. Chrono :A
SoulReka
Summoner

Postby Tsuris » Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:35 am

Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

bleeping bleep drow!

Postby SoulReka » Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:17 am

Chrono stared Lok right in the eyes. He just flat out stared a crazy superhuman fae in the eyes. "They fucked up is what they did." he would've laughed at his word choice had he not been as ugh mad as he was now. Chrono saw Lok was finished talking to him so he simply turned and left to fucking yell at two fucked up drow fucking up their job by likely fucking around fucking. Reka decided to follow, worried for the old grumpy halm.

Within a hut atop the wall:
The devisously handsome drow that sparkled in the sun, Kev'lore awoke with a start, what was that!? He had felt something...and something HUGE but it just- but before he could think on it, he felt another pressance coming fast,
'Oh we-' Chrono burst the door open, "Kev, Mar why the hell-!?" he asked before stopping mid sentance. Reka behind him went wide eyes before blushing brightly and turning round. Kev'lore quickly tossed a sheet over his parts and the slim siloutete that was his mate's Mareia, the other drow empth. She still slept soundly as both had used up their energy in another all-night party of sex, sex, and more hot steamy sex. Now here they where, still wet and showing all pure skin. Chrono held his face, just letting the handle of the door go as it slowly fell shut. Kev sighed as Mar rustled. It was going to be one of those days....
Last edited by SoulReka on Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
SoulReka
Summoner

Postby Tsuris » Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:24 am

Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby SoulReka » Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:52 pm

Z was still deep into the reading of the book, had she been to the 5th page she might have forgot Lok was there altogether. As it was her focus was merely split. "*mumble*Oh? Interesting...so the worlds end is....*mumble* What of that fiery old halm?"
SoulReka
Summoner

Postby Tsuris » Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:15 am

Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby SoulReka » Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:23 am

"....pardon?"

"Put the book down for a moment, it's not going anywhere..."

Painfully tares away from book, "Speak your mind,"

"You're going to send him to his doom"

"Oh, i do that on a daily basis, well more, he does himself"

(facepalm) "he's not going to come back this time"

"Is it...fate that shows you something?"

"No... not fate. He's going to be torn apart by love....one not his own... his self well no longer be his own, his soul will be maimed....yet...hmm it will be and end for him."

"That's rather vague and detailed all the same. regardless, I know enough not to ask how you know this but i'm curious...what prey tell is my part in this?"

*shruggs*"You're going to send him to the thing that will destroy him."

"That's a rather simple fate to avoid is it not? I shalt send him anywhere."

"Then he'll die.Time is a cruel master... it catches up with all of us..." gesters to the road behind Z "Even the best of us...Would you rather him die a warrior.... or an old man, living out the rest of his days dreaming of battles long gone?"

Z pauses a understanding yet sad smile "I know....haaa I know. Yet wouldn't this best told to a certain little girl we know, or perhaps better yet...Chrono himself?"

"If Chono were to know how he passed, it could change what I've seen. And trust me, you don't want that."

"I figured...yet you still did not answer...What of Reka?"

".... Do you really wish to involve her in the fall of another one of her friends?"

"She...is one who can handle it. Does she not have a right to know?"

"None of us have the right to know the future.... I do what I feel I must with the knowledge I am given... None of us have the right to know the future.... I do what I feel I must with the knowledge I am given..."

Z a sly smile "None but ones like us....haaaa. Those two are having too much effect on me...eh." she shakes her head still a smile "I understand. Say goodbye to Reka when you leave hm?" ,and with that she flips back open the book and starts off....

Lok nods, satisfied that Z will do as he suggested, deciding to leave, and not cause any more harm to Reka.
To whom was awaiting him at the front gate. She leaned off the wall and gave him her trademark blank face,
"...bacon?" she held a hand to behind a home where fresh bacon was hung above a old flame.
SoulReka
Summoner

Postby Tsuris » Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:30 am

Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby SoulReka » Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:41 am

(-_- and what would those emotions be?)

So the two sat, the awkward silence expected...Reka didn't down the bacon but slowly crewed...Before Lok broke the silence, Reka did,
"Vloz?"
SoulReka
Summoner

Postby Tsuris » Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:58 am

Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby SoulReka » Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:35 am

"Sorry," :) Reka said with a grin. "You still you." Reka finished an entire bacon strip in one bite. Lok was so similar to people she once knew, yet... He had made his choice. Reka had made her's. 'Friends that walk separate paths' as they say. Friend...yes he was a friend despite his...ways...
"You need no advise..." Reka turned to him, one last tired but true smile upon her face, "Take care."
SoulReka
Summoner

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay