Of the Dutan'vir and the Abandoned (Private)

Re: Of the Dutan'vir and the Abandoned (Private)

Postby Tsuris » Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:34 am

Lok was dreaming..... or, he thought he was.

He watched as his father sat on a bench in the courtyard, of the Dutan'vir fortress, his head in his hands. Zinn, stood infront of him, yelling about something. His father stood up and grabbed his elder brother by the collar, shouting at him, the fury of a shamed father in his eyes. He let Zinn go and yelled at him more, Zinn left after a disgusted look towards the gate. His father returned to sitting on the bench. Soon a young girl and an older woman approached him. It wasn't his mother. It was a women he had seen once but barley remembered. Her face obscured by a fog. The young girl looked up at his father with loving eyes, her mouth moving to the shape of the word "father". His father looked at the young girl and smiled. "Bery" he said, as he looked into her bright pink eyes.....

Lok awoke with a start, sitting up in bed and dislodging Bery from her place of comfort on his chest. He looked across the room at a grinning white wolf with a tall white specter with dark blue stripes under his eyes.... Lok cradled his head in his arms at the realization..... Bery was his half sister......
Tsuris'Lok: Demon Shard - RH (retired), Moonless Age
Zan'nah: Highland Raider, Homefront Sealers Division - RH C1, Moonless Age

"It's me. You should have known better."
Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Aerisa » Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:01 am

Just as she was starting to fall into a deep sleeping, Bery was awakened, roughly being thrown aside by a jumping Lok. She watched as he placed his face in his hands, her empathy allowing her to feel the pure anguish that filled his soul.

"Tsu!? What's wrong!?"

Panick filled her mind as she placed her hands against his shoulder. Had she done something wrong!? Maybe.. maybe he didn't like it? Maybe he though that was an error? Tears filled her eyes.

"Please... I didn't mean to hurt you, we won't do it again I promise please... I'm sorry..."
Stories about Lae'ryza:
Demonic Bond(finished)
viewtopic.php?f=76&t=13359

More to come! *cross fingers*
Aerisa
Vel'akar

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Tsuris » Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:08 am

"Bery... no you're I mean... you're father... he.... he's...... " he looked at her, his eyes filled with tears. "Look at my aura for a minute.... REALLY look at it." he turned kneeling on the bed, his hands on her shoulders.

Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Aerisa » Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:19 am

"Bery... no you're I mean... you're father... he.... he's...... " He stayed silent for a minute before looking deep into her eyes, his own, pleading eyes filled with tears. "Look at my aura for a minute.... REALLY look at it."

"O... okay." She was confused. What did her father have to do with this? And why did he want her to look at his aura? Still, she did so, opening her Mind's eye to him... only to jump back, away from Lok. "no... NO!" She placed her hand in front of her mouth as she gagged, nausea nearly overcoming her. Part of his aura... it had a signature she knew well. A signature SHE herself had..

"why... how..." Another bout of nausea filled her, making fall against the bed, her hands pressed strongly against her mouth and her limps pressed against her body in an attempt to contain the vomit that desperately wanted to leave her body at the though that she had sex with her BROTHER...
Stories about Lae'ryza:
Demonic Bond(finished)

Aerisa
Vel'akar

Postby Tsuris » Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:39 am

Lok had no idea what to do in this situation. He'd been whored out when he was among the Sullisin'rune, but this..... he wasn't sure how to deal with this. Bery was his SISTER.... maybe they would have been better off if he just kept his mouth shut. He put his head in his hands, and tried to shut out the sound of several of the shards laughing at him.... He looked at Bery but didn't know what to say to her. "..... Okay... we're apparently siblings on our father's side.... and we just had sex.... so... there's that......" he said...... Ask her if she wants to go again! YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO TALK FOR 3 CYCLES! he crossed his legs, and sat on the bed trying to figure out what to do. Minerva would DEFINITELY not be pleased with them.....

Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Aerisa » Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:21 pm

((OOC: I really HATE your wolf shard xDDD ))

"..... Okay... we're apparently siblings on our father's side.... and we just had sex.... so... there's that......"

Bery's eyes wandered to Tsu, and her heart became torn at the conflicting emotions within her. She had a brother­. A REAL brother, on the ONE side of her family that TRULY mattered. It was something she had desired with all her heart, ever since witnessing her daughter's murder. But.. to have done this with one who shared her BLOOD? But... what could I have done? I didn't know.

She didn't know. These words echoed within her mind. It was true, neither of them had any idea at ALL! The thought of what had been done still made her sick, but it was done, and nothing could be done about it. What COULD be done... was to start over. The way it was MEANT to be. A big sister. Helping her little BROTHER.

"BROTHER!" She lept from her place, hugging Tsuris'lok tightly as tears flowed freely from her eyes. Screw Minerva. Screw everything else. He was her brother. And. she. was. not. letting him. Go.
Stories about Lae'ryza:
Demonic Bond(finished)

Aerisa
Vel'akar

Postby Tsuris » Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:28 am

Bery held him close, they were siblings. Lok had someone else who loved him, for who he was. He was overjoyed, he returned the hug, "Heh.... Sister....." it sounded weird to him. Zan'nah was the only other person he'd ever called that, but they weren't related by blood. Perhaps she could become another anchor. Someone else to keep him in reality. "Grey is going to want to meet you.... " he said smiling.

Several Cycles later,

Lok and Bery made their way back to Minerva's home. They'd come up with a plan, tell her that they're brother and sister but leave out the part where they had sex. Then, he'd hide behind Bery until Min had calmed down a bit. Grey would be there as well and would want to hug Bery much the same way she had hugged Lok. The made their way into the mine shaft. "Do you want to tell her or should I?" he asked, as Bery continued to hug him.

Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Aerisa » Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:07 am

"Do you want to tell her or should I?"

"Unless you have a dead wish, I advice you let ME do the talking." She grinned amusedly. She knew Minerva well enough to know she was immune to her rage fit. She also knew this specific one would be of epic proportion.

"Here they are..." Minerva was sitting in the hallways, waiting with a.. white elf? "So what's the verdict? You'll be able to help him and then I'll be able to get him out of my hair forever, right? It better be, I can't stand his stupid face anymore..."

"Accttuuuaaallllyyyy...." Bery pushed Lok aside, putting herself between him and Minerva.

"Actually what? It'll take you longer than you thought? He's hopeless? Already knew that part but still..."

"Actually you won't get him out of your hair. He's my BROTHER."
Stories about Lae'ryza:
Demonic Bond(finished)

Aerisa
Vel'akar

Postby Tsuris » Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:14 am

Grey blinked. "Brother.... and sister......." she got a funny look on her face....

Lok was continuing to hide behind Bery, waiting for Minerva to turn into a snarling demon again.

Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Aerisa » Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:32 am

Minerva stayed frozen looking at Bery. She was kidding. She HAD to be kidding. Only... she. was. SERIOUS.

"guh... gurgle... GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!"

Minerva's whole body turned red as she left the room in a furry, screams of fear coming from the nearby practice room, followed with many metallic sounds. If Bery's empathy was correct, Minerva had decided to unleash her furry against fully armored, armed men. She kind of pitied them, but at least it meant both Lok and his mate would be safe. She turned toward the White Elf, raised her voice to be sure to be heard over the chaos Minerva was causing nearby.

"Sooo... you're Lok's mate, right? I guess that makes us sisters!"
Stories about Lae'ryza:
Demonic Bond(finished)

Aerisa
Vel'akar

Postby Tsuris » Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:36 am

Grey lept forward and wrapped her arms around Bery, practically crying with happiness. "It be so nice to meet you!" she said, practically lifting Bery off the ground, and spinning her around. Lok winced as he heard the clanging of metal in the next room, thankful that it wasn't him. He smiled, glad that it seemed Bery and Grey were getting along.

Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Aerisa » Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:09 pm

"It be so nice to meet you!"

Bery laughed as her feet stopped touching the ground and she was spinned around. "Heeyyy, stop! You'll make me dizzy!" She giggled as she embraced the white elf. "We will have a LOT to catch up to, the three of us."

She turned to Lok with a smile on her face. "Before that however, would the two of you mind coming with me to fetch a few of my things? Since I have a real family now, I won't need to stay at my former home ANY longer..."
Stories about Lae'ryza:
Demonic Bond(finished)

Aerisa
Vel'akar

Postby Tsuris » Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:23 pm

Lok blinked, "Uh... sure, we can do that, but we don't really have a place to stay ourselves, we just kind of wander." Grey set Bery down after one last hug. "I will be moving into the Lr'gan's home... IF Lok ever get me pregnant." Lok smiled sheepishly. Grey winced as the sound of crunching metal could be heard. "Minerva seems to be in foul mood," she said frowning.

Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Aerisa » Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:48 pm

"Uh... sure, we can do that, but we don't really have a place to stay ourselves, we just kind of wonder."

"We'll find something." Bery shruged, leaning against the wall. "I'm a professional prostitute. Trained to detect the customer's wishes and to make them come true. I can get us money easilly. Come to worse, we could just set up camp in a cavern in Chel's outskirt."

"I will be moving into the Lr'gan's home... IF Lok ever get me pregnant." Grey glanced at Lok, slightly displeased. Bery giggled. She couldn't help but wonder what sort of Father Lok would make. "Minerva seems to be in foul mood,"

"Hah! That's the story of her life! Don't worry about it. I'll check up on her later tonight to smooth things over. Until then... you in?"
Stories about Lae'ryza:
Demonic Bond(finished)

Aerisa
Vel'akar

Postby Tsuris » Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:00 pm

Grey nodded enthusiastically. "I be happy to get to know you, maybe you help with my chelian?" she asked sounding hopeful. She was learning slowly by ear, but she hoped to learn quicker if she had some help. She glared at Lok, "And maybe teach Lok how read and write." she said. Neither of them could write or read chelian, but at least Grey knew how to read and write her own people's language. They made their way out of Minerva's home, making their way towards where Bery lived. Lok wondered what Min's mother would be like....

Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay