Of the Dutan'vir and the Abandoned (Private)

Re: Of the Dutan'vir and the Abandoned (Private)

Postby Aerisa » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:29 am

"Beryla'zuli?"

"Good morning, Sunshine!" She turned to greet the raider, smiling as brightly as she could considering her fatigue. "We're in luck, I found a few Tik'tikki eggs around her, you and Tur'geis will have a good breakfast!"

"I... didn't expect to see you... up." She sat down next to the her at the heat stone, adjusting her spider silk under-armor as she did so. "I'm... sorry about last night by the way. I don't normally act like that,"

Bery looked at the raider a little before sighing in relief. No harm would come to Tur'geis' manhood then, that was good. "It's okay! I'm the one who should apologize, I didn't think we'd prevent you from sleeping. I still have trouble remembering I'm not home anymore, I'll try to be more careful next time!" While talking, she poured a cup of a warm, greenish liquid, handing it to Zan'nah. "Would you like Tea? It's perfectly dried, a real Nal'sarkorth delicacy!"
Stories about Lae'ryza:
Demonic Bond(finished)
viewtopic.php?f=76&t=13359

More to come! *cross fingers*
Aerisa
Vel'akar

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Alric » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:17 am

The massive Black Sun warrior swung his sword, cutting through the defenses of the two Highland Raiders as an oar carves a path through water. The lead Highland Raider fell to the ground in a bloody welter, his halberd clanging to the ground from his lifeless fingers.

Tur'geis felt his lips pull back in a feral snarl as he saw his close friend go down under the savage attack. He bellowed a bestial roar, raising his naginata and steeling his thews to retaliate. However, the Black Sun male was taken to the ground and captured by his friend's compatriots, leaving Tur'geis to rush over to Gi'dion's side.

Tur'geis gripped Gi'dion's blood soaked hand, screaming for him to rise up. There was nothing the Fen Wolves' empath could do at this point. Gi'dion was already crossing the threshold of the house of death. No matter if Gi'dion would live on in Mag'meall...Tur'geis would never see his close rival again in this world. Tur'geis' heart sank as he realized that he was utterly powerless, he hated that there was nothing he could do but sit here and watch his friend die, nothing to do...

Tur'geis snapped awake from his nightmare, his muscles tight under the damp chill and shock. The Am'saag realized that Beryla'zuli wasn't beside him, but the smell of cooking eggs outside as well as female voices told him that she could be nearby. Tur'geis hoped he hadn't cried out during his nocturnal ordeal...talking with lovers and close friends about it helped clear his mind, but it wasn't easy.

The Highland Raider rose from his bedroll and pulled on his under armor. It has to be morning...at least I didn't oversleep. Still feel like shit though. He looked out from the entrance to the tent; Zan'nah and Beryla'zuli were indeed up, though they didn't look any better than he did. He walked over and took a seat beside them, warming himself up by the heatstone.

"I didn't sleep too well last night, that makes us even," said Tur'geis in response to Zan'nah. "Where'd you get the tik'tikki eggs? Hell of a find there!" remarked the Am'saag as he poured himself a cup of green tea.
Tur'geis Am'saag Sarghress - Leader of Melfina's Marauders Squad in Relic Hunters and all around hard-ass.

DTRP Character Reviewer
Wiki Editor and Writer
Alric
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Tsuris » Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:55 pm

Zan'nah accepted the cup gratefully, taking a sip before turning to Tur'geis as he exited his tent. "Good morning Tur'geis..." he looked a bit tense. "You alright?" she asked, the raider looked like he'd been having nightmares, her brother had enough of them for her to recognize when someone had one.
Last edited by Tsuris on Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tsuris'Lok: Demon Shard - RH (retired), Moonless Age
Zan'nah: Highland Raider, Homefront Sealers Division - RH C1, Moonless Age

"It's me. You should have known better."
Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Aerisa » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:47 pm

((No color for this (aside from what I quoted from Al's reply) due to replying from my wii =D )

Tur'geis walked from his tent just as Bery and Zan'nah started drinking their tea. She smiled to him warmly. He didn't look any better than either of them did, but considering all of the "exercise" he had done during the night, it wasn't that much of a surprise.

"Good morning, honey! Breakfast is ready!"

"Where'd you get the tik'tikki eggs? Hell of a find there!"

She blushed before giggling softly. "Really? A Tik'tikki scampered close to me and I found the eggs not far from the dirrection he was heading from. I guess I got lucky?"

She put a few eggs on a plate for all of them, humming cheerfully as Zan'nah inquired about Tur'geis' state.
Stories about Lae'ryza:
Demonic Bond(finished)
viewtopic.php?f=76&t=13359

More to come! *cross fingers*
Aerisa
Vel'akar

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Alric » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:49 pm

"No...I had a nightmare just now," said Tur'geis quietly to the two females, swishing the tea around in his mug before taking a deep draft of the warm liquid. He usually wasn't so open to anybody, but he trusted Beryla'zuli and Zan'nah more than nearly anyone else. The hot tea warmed the Am'saag and loosened his tense muscles, relaxing him. Tur'geis took a seat besides Bery, feeling the need to be close to a loved one.

"Thank you, Bery!" said Tur'geis with a smile as he took his food, giving Beryla'zuli a kiss on the cheek. At least Beryla'zuli's here. It'd be easier to talk about what had happened back then. Tur'geis' mind went back to those times with Nir'rae, the Nal'sarkoth merchant the Marauders had rescued from the Black Sun. They both found comfort in each others arms after their respective ordeals, and it had helped them both get over their losses of close friends. Tur'geis wanted to see Nir'rae again someday, as the last time they had met she was with child from him. But Beryla'zuli was most important now. Tur'geis gave the greyskinned drow a warm smile before starting to eat his breakfast.
Tur'geis Am'saag Sarghress - Leader of Melfina's Marauders Squad in Relic Hunters and all around hard-ass.

DTRP Character Reviewer
Wiki Editor and Writer
Alric
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Tsuris » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:48 am

Zan'nah didn't press Tur'geis on the revelation that he'd had a nightmare, she sighed and helped herself to a few eggs, "You were lucky that you managed to find them, doubt we'll be having anymore eggs until we get to the outpost, and even then I doubt the selection will be all that great,"
Tsuris'Lok: Demon Shard - RH (retired), Moonless Age
Zan'nah: Highland Raider, Homefront Sealers Division - RH C1, Moonless Age

"It's me. You should have known better."
Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Previous

Return to Roleplay