Of the Dutan'vir and the Abandoned (Private)

Of the Dutan'vir and the Abandoned (Private)

Postby Tsuris » Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:51 am

Lok sat in the noodle shop, waiting for Minerva's Dutan'vir stock friend to come. He sighed as he ordered a bowl of noodles. He wasn't sure if he wanted to meet someone like that. His brother was enough of a problem in his life.... he took the hood off his head and broke apart the chopsticks. "Well even if they don't show at least I get some noodles..." he began to help himself to the noodles.
Tsuris'Lok: Demon Shard - RH (retired), Moonless Age
Zan'nah: Highland Raider, Homefront Sealers Division - RH C1, Moonless Age

"It's me. You should have known better."
Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Re: Of the Dutan'vir and the Abandoned (Private)

Postby Aerisa » Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:19 am

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yes. You said he's a Dutan'vir, right? If so, I have GOT to assist him..."

Beryla'zuli walked in the street of Chel'el'sussoloth, recalling her talk with Minerva. Tsuris'lok Val'Dutan'vir, exile of the Dutan'vir Clan... another survivor. THE FIRST survivor she had ever heard of since the death of her father, all of these years ago...

"How will I recongnize him?"

"Won't be hard. He has a glascow smile..."

She bit some of her hair as she approached the restaurant they had agreed to meet at. Maybe he wouldn't be there? Maybe she wouldn't be able to help him? She had never officially joined the Dutan'vir... how could she bond with him and convince him they had done an error in banishing him... convince him to actually GET HELP? But... she had to try. The Clan comes first. Everything else is Secondary. And with so very few of their kind left... The status of the Clan member didn't matter. Only it's affiliation to the Clan.

She walked inside of the restaurant, soon spotting a man sitting in a corner, eating a bowl of noodle. Thin... pitiful... His face scarred with two slits to his mouth. She walked up to him, putting her hand on the chair in front of him.

"Hello? Are you Tsuris'lok?"
Stories about Lae'ryza:
Demonic Bond(finished)
viewtopic.php?f=76&t=13359

More to come! *cross fingers*
Aerisa
Vel'akar

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Tsuris » Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:29 am

"Hello? Are you Tsuris'lok?"

Look looked up from his bowl of noodles, eyes as pink as Minerva's hair looked at him. "Y-yeah.... are are you, Beryla'zuli" he asked a bit nervous. She was very pretty... something about her reminded him of someone he used to know.... he couldn't put his finger on it. He tilted his head at her. She didn't carry herself like a Dutan'vir..... if anything she carried herself a bit like Zan'nah..... or Karra. "Minerva said... that you might be able to..... help me...." he looked away blushing fiercely.

Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Aerisa » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:57 pm

"Y-yeah.... are are you, Beryla'zuli?"

"That is I! It is a pleasure to meet you." Bery smiled gently at Lok before pulling the chair and sitting in front of him. Minerva had gone to lenght about how she hated him, how his every actions and mere existance just seemed to get under her skin. When she looked at the man, however, Bery couldn't feel any of this. His sickly complexion... his sullen eyes and his protibuting bones... she couldn't help but feel pity for him.

"Minerva said... that you might be able to..... help me...."

"Mmhmm. She certainly hope so, at least. Said it'd get you 'out of her hair'. But I need to be honest with you... I'm a prostitute. My empathy is only average. And I never officially joined the Dutan'vir. I was meant to, my father had arranged everything for me to join... but the clan died before I officially could. I want to help you, but I'm not certain just WHAT I could do. If you think it's not worth the trouble, I won't hold it against you... but if you want us to at least try, well... Minerva said she'd pay for ANY food we want to get in here."

She grinned. What Minerva had actually said was that she would paid for any food SHE would take. But she'd get her to agree with the additionnal charge easilly enough...
Stories about Lae'ryza:
Demonic Bond(finished)

Aerisa
Vel'akar

Postby Tsuris » Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:21 pm

"Mmhmm. She certainly hope so, at least. Said it'd get you 'out of her hair'. But I need to be honest with you... I'm a prostitute. My empathy is only average. And I never officially joined the Dutan'vir. I was meant to, my father had arranged everything for me to join... but the clan died before I officially could. I want to help you, but I'm not certain just WHAT I could do. If you think it's not worth the trouble, I won't hold it against you... but if you want us to at least try, well... Minerva said she'd pay for ANY food we want to get in here."

Lok blinked. Minerva had a prostitute come to see him? And she was paying for the food? Maybe she didn't hate him as much as he thought... "Y... yeah.... I want to t-try..." he said looking up at Beryla'zuli. "Um... how does this work anyway?" he wasn't entirely sure how she could help him or what she would be doing..... "Do I just... I mean..... I grew up with the Sullisin'rune.... as... as a pet." he blushed again. His time with the Sul as a child was not something he was exactly proud of.... considering that they treated him little better then a doll.... He was a bit cautious around females that used their empathy for.... sex. "They found me in the street after my exile.... brought me back and fed me...... and kept me around because I was.... "Exotic"." he looked down at his hands, the color of his skin having gotten him into more trouble then he cared to recount. "They knew I had empathy... but didn't care.... they were more interested in making me pretty and doing my hair..... and..." he shook his head, not wanting to go into too much detail about his time among the Mad Eye clan. "But when the clan fell.... I felt it.... I... I think I develop empathic links with people I meet without meaning to.... " he remembered the night well... his family butchered.... the Ill'haress killed by her guardian. The betrayal of the people who once cursed him and left him to die in the streets. "I mean... I'm not saying you're like the Sul!" he said waving his hands in front of him. He was trying to cut back on pissing off women who could kill him....

Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Aerisa » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:28 pm

"Y... yeah.... I want to t-try..." Bery smiled at him gently, ordering herself a honey glazed roast with potatoes. Before she could start talking again however, Lok started blabbering... his words, and the emotions she managed to pick up from his inner turmoil, did not make Bery very comfortable... and empathic links? That strong? Even her OWN with Minerva only became active when Minerva was close..

"I mean... I'm not saying you're like the Sul!" Panic. And the memory of a few persons, the signature of one of which was familiar... Minerva. Perhaps she should dispel his fears first...

"You don't need to worry, I'm not like Minerva. You can talk to me as much as you want, I won't hurt you. Now, I think you were inquiring about my job?" She took a moment to ponder. "It's like that... the Sullisin'rune uses their empathy to RECIEVE sexual favors. If the other gets fun out of it, that's good... but ultimately, the focus is on THEIR pleasure. Me, I GIVE. I use my empathy to find EXACTLY what my customer wants, and I give it to them... be it a blow job or me acting like Kyorl'solenurn."

She took a sip of water, her expression now becoming sadder. "That's not what I'm here for, though. I haven't 'worked' in this field in a while... and I don't intend to either. Not until I leave this city, at least... hopefully that will be soon..."
Stories about Lae'ryza:
Demonic Bond(finished)

Aerisa
Vel'akar

Postby Tsuris » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:36 pm

Lok sighed, "I'm sorry... I just... I keep getting hurt. Be it by others or myself.... I just.... I'm really getting sick of it and I just...." he paused for a moment. "I sometimes just want it to end...." the shame on his face apparent. Suicide was a more then common end for those that didn't receive training for their empathy. He looked up at Beryla'zuli, with desperation in his dark blue eyes. "I really want to try...." he said slowly.

Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Aerisa » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:07 pm

"I'm sorry... I just... I keep getting hurt. Be it by others or myself.... I just.... I'm really getting sick of it and I just.... I sometimes just want it to end.... I really want to try...."

Beryla looked at him tenderly, putting one of her hands on his own. "I can't promise you what I will manage to achieve, but.. I CAN swear that I will try my best. For now I think that's what you need the most."

His eyes... they were a deep, stunning shade of blue, just like... her father's eyes... she chased the though from her mind. She cried enough at home... now she needed to focus on helping HIM.

"Before I can do that, however, I need to get to KNOW YOU! The way empathy affects us depends largely on our personality. Depending on yours, I will need to focus on some form of training rather than others. So what would you like to do? We have our Meal, but after that we could try to go out. Let's see... there's an arena nearby... I don't like to see fighting though... Maybe we could go dance? The Illardro have an establishment close, it's always full of music. Or there's the park. We could just go walking. Or..." Beryla'zuli's eyes lit up as an idea appeared into her mind. "The Kablor market! It's a 15 minutes walk away! We could go SHOPPING!"
Stories about Lae'ryza:
Demonic Bond(finished)

Aerisa
Vel'akar

Postby Tsuris » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:19 pm

Or..." She got a familiar look in her eyes, like when Zan'nah wanted to... oh boy.... "The Kablor market! It's a 15 minutes walk away! We could go SHOPPING!" Yep..... shopping. "Okay... as long as you don't make me try on any of your dresses!" he said matter-of-factlly. He normally couldn't go 3 stores with out his adopted sister making him try on clothes for her.... he was so thin that pretty much anything could fit on him.... but when she made him keep it on for the rest of the shopping spree? He shuddered a bit.

Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Aerisa » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:18 pm

"Okay... as long as you don't make me try on any of your dresses!"

Beryla'zuli stuck her tongue out at Lok teasingly. "Fine, I won't... though I do expect you to look around and show me the kind of things you like. Be it clothes or otherwise. You can learn a lot about a person by seeing the things they like. Like me!" She motionned toward her clothes. "Bright and pastel shaded. It shows my joyful and extraverted minset. However, unlike most prostitute's clothes, it's not revealing. It reflects the fact that I'm more of a traditionnalist, which is further enhanced by my hair color - Black."

The waiter came to give Beryla'zuli her plate, which the happilly started cutting... dumping half of her food in Lok's plate. "It's the kind of things you learn to read when you work with people all the time. Clothings, maneurism, facial expression... they can tell as much about a person as empathy. Sometime more. You, your whole being is screaming 'hunger'. So eat up. And while you're at it, why don't you tell me more about yourself? Any special abilities? Like, dislike?"

(( For Bery's appearance:

Image ))
Stories about Lae'ryza:
Demonic Bond(finished)

Aerisa
Vel'akar

Postby Tsuris » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:44 pm

Likes and dislikes? Tell yer you are afraid of big boobs, that always goes over well Hey you promised not to interrupt! Lok's shards were getting better at leaving him alone in times of importance but they sometimes popped in to bother him. "Well.... I like... uh, I like chocolate but I'm not supposed to have any.... my mate Grey for sure, she's on the top of that list, and I really like the wolves back at the fortress but some of them don't like me... I think they're a bit scared of me." he said remembering several of the wolves putting their tails between their legs and whining as they backed away from him. He shook his head, "Uh, some of the things I don't like are, spiders, I really don't like those, I bumped into a giant purple one in the fortress once, that was scary, and sometimes women with large.... uh..... boobs scare me. The boobs not the women." he blushed fiercely. "Oh, and the Kyorl'solenurn, I'm REALLY afraid of them, I may have sort of bad mouthed the goddess in front of a warden in training and my mate may or may not have punched her.... so yeah I'm not on good terms with them....." he said scratching the back of his head with a sheepish grin. "Shopping... usually when I go shopping it's for food, or to get whetstones for my sword.... but if I do need clothes I sometimes get outfits from a friend of mine at the Sarghress fortress but his clothes are a bit big for me...." he said looking down at the stripped tunic he was wearing, the hood from his cloak being really big for him itself. He looked at the food Bery had put on his plate. "uh.. thanks...." he put some in his mouth, "Wow... this is really good!" he said as he dug into it with renewed vigor.

Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Aerisa » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:23 am

Bery listenned to Lok's words as she ate her meal. In his word, in his tone, in the way there was a little bit of everything in his fears... she got the distinct impression of... a child. An insecure and scared little boy, trapped in the body of a man, a body too big for him.. just like his clothes. Fitting, really.

"uh.. thanks.... Wow... this is really good!"

"Enjoy it, then! It's not everyday we get to eat that well... it's one of the reason I'm looking forward to leaving for the surface. Their most common food is considered a luxury here.. imagine the wonders we would discover from LIVING there!"

Such an advice was obviously unneeded, since Tsuris'lok had already finished his meal before she had even finished her sentence. Stuffing her mouth full, she managed to finish her own plate, allowing her to drag the male outside with her.

"Let's see, the quickest way to the Market is OVER THERE!"

She led him into a street, however, just as they passed a crossroad, a group of Kyorl'solenurn came into view.

"Halfbreeds..."
Stories about Lae'ryza:
Demonic Bond(finished)

Aerisa
Vel'akar

Postby Tsuris » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:37 am

Lok looked back over his shoulder, his shards were getting anxious and for good reason. A group of Kyorl'solenurn were giving them the evil eye.... He tugged on Bery's sleeve. "Uh... Beryla'zuli? I think we should move a bit faster.... remember one of my dislikes? Well...." he pointed his thumb over his shoulder at the group of Kyorl'solenurn. Usually one of two things would happen when he bumped into them in the street, if he was lucky they would just glare at him and maybe spit on him... if he was unlucky they would chase them down and kill them with fire.... He was a bit nervous. And by a bit, he meant REALLY nervous. He would have already run away if not for Bery dragging him by the hand.

Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Aerisa » Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:53 pm

"Uh... Beryla'zuli? I think we should move a bit faster.... remember one of my dislikes? Well...."

Bery turned her head toward the direction Lok was pointing at. A group of five Kyorl faced them. One Inquisitor. One Warden. Three Templar. All with their hands against their swords. She could feel only one desire within Tsuris'lok, the desire to run away. She squeezed his hand more tightly. She was not a coward. She knew he feared them, but she refused to let Kyorl rule over her, even with simple fear.

"Peace to you, Val of Kyorl'solenurn... What brings a group such as yours in Val'Illar'dro territory this fine day?"

The group stared at her for a moment before the Warden chose to speak.

"We hunt for the Corrupt, the Heretics and the Impure. Surely you would know this already, Halfbreeds?"

"I do... just as I am aware of the Illar'dro's stance on the killing of commoners, especially those with business affiliated to their clans. Considering this, I must ask: Why are your Templars holding their hilts?"
Stories about Lae'ryza:
Demonic Bond(finished)

Aerisa
Vel'akar

Postby Tsuris » Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:14 am

"I do... just as I am aware of the Illar'dro's stance on the killing of commoners, especially those with business affiliated to their clans. Considering this, I must ask: Why are your Templars holding their hilts?"
Lok was amazed, Bery had shown that she was not afraid of the Kyorl, and that he had no reason to be. He turned in their direction, then immediately found another reason to be afraid. The brother of the warden that Grey had struck was among the group. He inwardly cursed the gods of coincidental misfortune, before deciding to face what was coming.

Ishmin'del looked at the smaller male halfbreed, trying to remember where he had seen him before. It struck him like a mana bolt from the goddess. "Hey.... I know you," the male seemed to flinch, apparently, he knew him as well. "Your mate struck my sister... you're a seer aren't you?" he asked taking a few steps forward. The inquisitor seemed to perk up, she turned towards Ishmin'del, "A half-breed seer? The goddess works in mysterious ways indeed..." she removed her hand from her sword, the warden turned to look at him, "Struck your sister? And you let them live?" She asked, "But-" "No excuses Ishmin'del, your sister's honor was tarnished and you just walked away!" she turned towards Bery. "You can leave, however THAT ONE needs to come with us, if he truly is a seer, which I highly doubt," she said turning towards the inquisitor, "Then he shall not be harmed, if he is not however, then he shall face judgment in our territory,"

"If I could interject," Lok said stepping forward, ((at this point Bery would feel none of the same emotions from him, almost as if he was a different person entirely)) "While you make a very compelling case for why I should go with you, I'm afraid I can't, you see, if I'm correct, we're technically in Illhar'dro territory now, meaning that you have no say over us, and yes I know that you do the goddess work in killing my kind and all that, but really, my friend here is a close personal friend with the Nal'sarkoth, if you know what I mean," he said turning and winking at Bery, "So she's under their protection, I myself have the Sarghress at my back as well as the... 'goddess' if she's really the one giving me these visions, and EVERYDAY I have to put up with someone trying to kill me, and frankly I'm getting tired of it... why don't you turn around and run back to your Justicar masters and leave us alone to go shopping, huh?"

The warden seemed to have some sort of aneurism, she seemed torn between ripping off Lok's head and pummeling Ishmin'del who was snickering. The inquisitor stepped forward. "Calm yourself Sunora, the halfbreed speaks truly... this is Illhar'dro territory, and if they do have protection of the clans then we can do nothing," the inquisitor turned her shrouded head towards Lok, "You are very brave and wise for someone with the gift..... may we know your name?"

Lok grinned wolfishly, "My name is Tsuris'Lok" he said, "And I'll remember each of you," he turned towards Bery, "Now! Let's go shopping!" he said taking Bery's hand and leading her away towards the Kalbor market.

Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Next

Return to Roleplay