The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

130724 Mountains 3

Postby suntiger745 on Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:09 pm

Panel 1
Ze'carga, Durlyn and Caith'synn are keeping an armed watch on the dragons, though weapons are sheathed.
Xenon, being a bigger target than An'jhali tells her Illhar to stay between her and the dragons, just in case.

Panel 2
Ninorok is in the kitchen to practice extracting plant juices from an apple, something that proves more tricky than expected. Katralya suggests using mundane means to extract the fluid.
Might be easier to use his water sorcery purely to mix the components rather than use it to extract them too.

Panel 3
Dycle is taking away Mirtis pain so the feral can go to sleep. Something he needs after straining his injured leg earlier. The exercise was good for the muscles but bad for the barely half-healed leg bone.

Panel 4
Using feral logic, Purrsha, Noh and Sama'ri are squeezing in beside one of the ballista mounts to keep out of sight from the dragons flying by. Completely missing that they are fully visible when the dragons fly past on the other side of the ship...

Panel 5
Timotheus and Tohya are discussing priorities.

Panel 6
Minalia comes down briefly to select stuff for a welcoming party/peace offering for the dragons. She asks Mili to help but Altimi gets wind of 'party' and butts in.
Her suggestion of fish for dragons is based on things a friend of her from Sha'shi has said. She was researching Sharen dragons.
Also based on a comment her mother had made after visiting Vidopnir in Mimaneid; "The sage seemed to like fish and cream cakes."
She doesn't have any actual knowledge about these particular dragons.
suntiger745
Kern's minion

Clan: Sarghress

Re: 130724 Mountains 3

Postby goblin6 on Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:16 pm

Hey ST, what's the status on the climate gear armor? Last update said there's 18 armors left to go. How many more turns until installation on all warrior armors is complete?
PTP-Ze'carga D'rak & Van'deer
goblin6
Vel'akar

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby suntiger745 on Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:40 pm

Depends on how much time passes between each page and what happens.
Not much time passed between this and the last page so I'd say there's 16 armors left to go.
Since there is even less time passing between this page and the next, and Mae'torani informs G'elde and Tar'shay that just going on with their work might not be a good idea right now those last 16 armors will get done when the work is taken up again.
suntiger745
Kern's minion

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Timotheus on Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:20 pm

The implication I'm getting here is I should suit up in my light armor and join the other heavy crossbows in clandestine watch posts while observing how the dragons fly rather than try and do anything.
If I knew what I was doing I'd be dangerous.
Timotheus
Vel'akar

Location: Either building something or kibitzing someone else's project. Mana, boats, and mills!
Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Sonor Val'Illhar'dro on Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:43 am

-facepalm-

So much for asking Altimi how much she knew about dragons
Sonor Val'Illhar'dro
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Illhar'dro

Postby goblin6 on Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:59 am

Sonor Val'Illhar'dro wrote:-facepalm-

So much for asking Altimi how much she knew about dragons

Told ya not to look too much into it. Most are under the assumption that intelligent dragons are non existent. There are a few intelligent ones in the world and fewer who knows them. Altimi and Shashi falls under the latter.
PTP-Ze'carga D'rak & Van'deer
goblin6
Vel'akar

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby Timotheus on Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:46 pm

No more Mr. Nice Drow.
Some-dragon has a much too high opinion of them self.

I'm Taking a Couple armor piercing heavy crossbow bolts, removing the heads, counter drilling the shaft to hold a cylindrical power crystal below the clamp point, then reattaching the head with a soft metal filler so the crystal is wedged between the shaft and the head. We then charge the crystal to its maximum, load and fire it from the crossbow. When the head hits a surface hard enough to recoil a bit into the shaft (such as penetrating armor), the crystal shatters, releasing the energy.

(I've been holding on to this one) Drawing on Saturday.
If I knew what I was doing I'd be dangerous.
Timotheus
Vel'akar

Location: Either building something or kibitzing someone else's project. Mana, boats, and mills!
Clan: Tei'kaliath

Return to Community Centre