The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

Re: Dragon diplomacy.

Postby Finn MacCool on Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:24 pm

H'K'Maly wrote:
Finn MacCool wrote:wouldn't it be more practical to create a poll for this?
anyway, i voted for the trading advice for the time being.

Yes, it would. I have no idea how to make one, how about you?

when you create a new thread, there's a poll creation tab beneath the submit button (on the left). never tried it myself, though.

goblin6 wrote:It would be futile as not everyone checks the forums.

not more futile than what we are currently doing.
Finn MacCool
Vel'akar

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby The_Blank on Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:06 pm

I agree to a poll

golem workshop for visal by the way
The_Blank
Nether Spawn

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby goblin6 on Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:24 pm

Unfortunately, we only visited three areas: the library, launch pad, and their (sort of) garden. And gave a demonstration of Ti'ray. I've already posted to chart down as much info as possible from their library.

Important matter at hand, the dragons offer to help us find the airport, but Anjhi has to stay behind. I say we take the offer, but leave a detachment of bodyguards for obvious reasons. The elder said some TKs fly with the scouts, so I'm reading it as sending a small number of our own along with the dragon scouts, instead of sending the airship and most of the crew. Cause I don't like the idea of leaving Anjhi and a handful of us on a floating island with no way off other then jumping to their death.
PTP-Ze'carga D'rak & Van'deer
goblin6
Vel'akar

Postby Finn MacCool on Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:17 am

with the dragons and their spears around, taking the airship wouldn't be all that different from jumping to their deaths if things went awry.
let's just hope for the best...
Finn MacCool
Vel'akar

Postby Durlyn Val'Sarghress on Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:47 pm

goblin6 wrote:Unfortunately, we only visited three areas: the library, launch pad, and their (sort of) garden. And gave a demonstration of Ti'ray. I've already posted to chart down as much info as possible from their library.

Important matter at hand, the dragons offer to help us find the airport, but Anjhi has to stay behind. I say we take the offer, but leave a detachment of bodyguards for obvious reasons. The elder said some TKs fly with the scouts, so I'm reading it as sending a small number of our own along with the dragon scouts, instead of sending the airship and most of the crew. Cause I don't like the idea of leaving Anjhi and a handful of us on a floating island with no way off other then jumping to their death.

Body guard option handed for the LA >;3
Durlyn Val'Sarghress
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Sarghress

Postby James Rye on Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:38 pm

Same with Min's trading one from last week but more explicit that we want to buy and sell stuff and that we search for exotic food and exotic stuff we could sell in the drow cities or human cities or dvergar cities, etc.^^
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Sonor Val'Illhar'dro on Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:16 pm

There are hints that this underground area beneath the garden is worthy of being explored, so don't forget to lend your support :D
Sonor Val'Illhar'dro
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Illhar'dro

Postby goblin6 on Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:24 am

New idea, one of the dragons want cake. In exchange for more cake, the dragons are going to have to fork over something valuable. Who's up for this idea? Trade cake for dragon valuables?
goblin6
Vel'akar

Postby Dalvyserran on Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:46 am

goblin6 wrote:New idea, one of the dragons want cake. In exchange for more cake, the dragons are going to have to fork over something valuable. Who's up for this idea? Trade cake for dragon valuables?

I think that's for odd to decide, since this is her plan
Height Chart for various races
Cameo appearances catalog

Beldrobbaen San'dellora Dizen'ralith House
Kyorl'solenurn Shinhwa
Sullisin'rune Min'issya - Ash'mita
Sharen Daksha'yani - Chigusa
Illhar'dro Mersedeh - Sasarai
Sarghress Awdri
Nal'sarkoth Kane'ohe
Dalvyserran
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby Ash'arion on Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:46 am

goblin6 wrote:New idea, one of the dragons want cake. In exchange for more cake, the dragons are going to have to fork over something valuable. Who's up for this idea? Trade cake for dragon valuables?

We could handle that the drug dealer way: "First one's on the house. Tell your friends about it and you'll get a discount." If it proves effective on the dragons, we could try it on the drow clans, starting with the Nals. In time, the whole fae world will find itself itching for ceak fixes.
Ash-
RH: Eyes peeled and heads on a swivel, Shrikes.

MA: Have I mentioned that I hate fire?

Kale'shido- I would've gone to the Sarghress, like the other exiles, but I fear for my family's safety as much as my friends'.
Ash'arion
Vel'akar

Clan: Sarghress

Postby goblin6 on Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:46 am

Ash'arion wrote:

We could handle that the drug dealer way: "First one's on the house. Tell your friends about it and you'll get a discount." If it proves effective on the dragons, we could try it on the drow clans, starting with the Nals. In time, the whole fae world will find itself itching for ceak fixes.

That is so evil Ash, somebody make it happen MWAHAHAHA!!!.
goblin6
Vel'akar

Postby goblin6 on Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:26 pm

Sonor Val'Illhar'dro wrote:There are hints that this underground area beneath the garden is worthy of being explored, so don't forget to lend your support :D

Sonor, you just contributed to one of the greatest discovery in service to the clan. We've found a mineral deposit of floating gems, the same kind as our ship and the best explanation as to how an island is floating in the sky. Try to bring back a few samples for research, these dragons have something of great importance. With these gems, we can better understand our ship's floating core and maybe even build new ones instead of fixing old ones.
goblin6
Vel'akar

Previous

Return to Community Centre