The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

Re: 130619 Golden Tower

Postby Timotheus on Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:03 am

Ask Suntiger if you can have a window box herb garden for the kitchen and dispensary. If he says yes, then we build it and that's that. If he says no, then we try potted plants hanging around the ship and in your quarters. (Or try Chia herbs) This is the sort of project you can detail to death and then achieve nothing.
If I knew what I was doing I'd be dangerous.
Timotheus
Vel'akar

Location: Either building something or kibitzing someone else's project. Mana, boats, and mills!
Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Hfar on Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:12 am

We could collect herbs and whatnot for the kitchen yes, but it be more beneficial to include a collection of medicinal plants and floral samples. For that I think a small storage room would be more beneficial, although we could include window box gardens and hanging plants. Still, it can't hurt to ask Suntiger and I think I'll do just that.
We shall settle this in the ancient way. WITH A CHILDREN'S CARD GAME!
Hfar
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Catriana on Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:10 am

Timotheus wrote:Ask Suntiger if you can have a window box herb garden for the kitchen and dispensary. If he says yes, then we build it and that's that. If he says no, then we try potted plants hanging around the ship and in your quarters. (Or try Chia herbs) This is the sort of project you can detail to death and then achieve nothing.

Thank you, but where the herbs are grown(if that would even be necessary) was not my primary concern.
“The most I can do for my friend is simply be his friend." -Henry David Thoreau
Catriana
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Hfar on Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:34 am

Okay, Suntiger says that there's a storage room with lots of windows that can be converted into a greenhouse if we set up some climate regulator stuff. He says that using the same type of golems found in the mimian armor should do the trick.

Edit: Started a thread here on the greenhouse project. link
We shall settle this in the ancient way. WITH A CHILDREN'S CARD GAME!
Hfar
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Finn MacCool on Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:43 pm

Hfar wrote:Okay, Suntiger says that there's a storage room with lots of windows that can be converted into a greenhouse if we set up some climate regulator stuff.

did he say on which side of the ship it is?
i'm asking because, unless the windows are skylights, that room might be a major weak point that we want to turn away from potential attackers.
Finn MacCool
Vel'akar

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby goblin6 on Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:31 pm

Finn MacCool wrote:
Hfar wrote:Okay, Suntiger says that there's a storage room with lots of windows that can be converted into a greenhouse if we set up some climate regulator stuff.

did he say on which side of the ship it is?
i'm asking because, unless the windows are skylights, that room might be a major weak point that we want to turn away from potential attackers.

To answer your question, no he did not. Going by Mass Effect logic, all windows are a structural weakness and no, our ship does not have skylights. Shouldn't deter us from trying the greenhouse idea though.
PTP-Ze'carga D'rak & Van'deer
goblin6
Vel'akar

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Previous

Return to Community Centre