The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

Re: 130529 Training montage

Postby suntiger745 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:09 am

Just a heads up for the Leader archive.
Reza misunderstood the references saent to him. They included both the joint Ill'har'dro-Nal'sarkoth outpost and an image of Haltonreibe to show the wall.
You are at the outpost though, not Haltonreibe as the page shows.
For reference, refer tho these pages:
http://www.drowtales.com/mainarchive.php?sid=6456
http://www.drowtales.com/mainarchive.php?sid=6457

Finn MacCool wrote:
suntiger745 wrote:It's also strictly receptive with non-fae. He won't be able to project emotions at them to forcibly change their mood, just sense it.

but wasn't one of the highland raiders in the main story able to influence the nagyescsed people here?
or do you just mean he can't do it yet?

He can't do it yet. :)
suntiger745
Kern's minion

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Ash'arion on Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:00 pm

So wait... this is the dinky outpost with a tone of halmes and drow are equals or nearly so? That's going to be interesting. By the way, the negative ramifications for our ferals' hijinks aren't going to be too severe, are they? I would hate for our clan to be permanently vilified in these people's eyes, especially since we (sort of) plan to expand our trade network to include the Illhar'dro clan.
Ash-
RH: Eyes peeled and heads on a swivel, Shrikes.

MA: Have I mentioned that I hate fire?

Kale'shido- I would've gone to the Sarghress, like the other exiles, but I fear for my family's safety as much as my friends'.
Ash'arion
Vel'akar

Postby suntiger745 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:30 pm

Not a ton of halmes.
The outpost is a joint venture between the Nal'sarkoth and the Illhar'dro, though the later has closed up shop.
The halme in the page I linked was Kai from the Stone Company. He and his employer Dhal'zin were passing through. Stone Company is a guild I think, not affiliated with any of the clans.

The outpost likely have some of the Nal'sarkoth goblin clan members, though not very many and even fewer drow.
It's a small outpost after all.
suntiger745
Kern's minion

Postby Ash'arion on Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:38 pm

Ok then. No reason for us to stay too long then.
Ash-
RH: Eyes peeled and heads on a swivel, Shrikes.

MA: Have I mentioned that I hate fire?

Kale'shido- I would've gone to the Sarghress, like the other exiles, but I fear for my family's safety as much as my friends'.
Ash'arion
Vel'akar

Previous

Return to Community Centre