The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

Do we let Viska sell herself to help our clan get free supplies our clan needs?

Poll ended at Sat May 11, 2013 11:03 pm

Yes Free stuff is a good deal.
69%
No. because it feels wrong.
31%

Total votes : 13

Giving Viska a chance to using her skills to help our clan.

Postby minalia on Wed May 08, 2013 11:03 pm

Viska is a extremely valuable member of our clan in that she can be used as a bargain tool to obtain free goods if we let her give her "services" to the merchants.

I only want to know if folks are for this idea or are outright against it because it feels morally wrong. I want to be sure everyone knows that Viska was trained to do this kind of work. She is a master at this and can help our clan obtain more supplies if we let her work her magic so to speak. *wutno*

I don't want any flame wars. If there is to much opposition or folks will threaten to post counter advice's i will not bother posting the advice to avoid drama and go with my initial plan. *That's a secret*
A survivalist should not be a pessimist, he should always be positive, happy and enjoying life more than anyone else because he understands that each minute of peace we have is precious and unique, and he never takes it for granted.
minalia
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Re: Giving Viska a chance to using her skills to help our cl

Postby goblin6 on Wed May 08, 2013 11:35 pm

I'm not sure if we can do that to Vishka, remember that's she's clan property, or more specifically, Anjhi's property. Going to need Anjhi's permission if you're going to have Vishka perform services for others that is not part of our clan.
PTP-Ze'carga D'rak & Van'deer
goblin6
Vel'akar

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby Ash'arion on Thu May 09, 2013 2:21 am

Hey if it works, we should have her work it. We should probably wash her pretty thoroughly after we get her back though.
Ash-
RH: Eyes peeled and heads on a swivel, Shrikes.

MA: Have I mentioned that I hate fire?

Kale'shido- I would've gone to the Sarghress, like the other exiles, but I fear for my family's safety as much as my friends'.
Ash'arion
Vel'akar

Clan: Sarghress

Postby choby40k on Thu May 09, 2013 9:43 am

im going to vote against. because i dont like the idea of sharing her with the Nals XD
choby40k
Summoner

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Return to Community Centre