The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

Re: Running to the Nals!

Postby thealbinobutterfly on Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:38 am

Schweet! We got our 5 and then some! In regards to sending a note to ST, still waiting on him to reply with other stuff, i think he's having a good weekend. :)

But in all honesty, our roster is automatic. Suntiger knows who votes and whathaveyou, i think he would do the obvious and pick who had martial ability and who didnt, etc.

To reassure Wei, tho, if we get put into a sticky situation, Xenon will totally make sure she fights tooth and nail to get you guys back safe. B)
thealbinobutterfly
Vel'akar

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Tsukiko on Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:54 pm

Thanks! But again, if we have more qualified members for the mission, i won't be upset not to be in the roster. And if i am, well, i'll do my best if fight occurs XD
A noble spirit embiggens the smallest drow.
Tsukiko
Vel'akar

Clan: Illhar'dro

Postby thealbinobutterfly on Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:03 am

too late babycakes! if you voted, i'm like, 50% sure, maybe like even... 99% sure.... you are coming along.

But now that i said that, it won't happen.

MURPHY MAKES WEIRD LAWS. and he likes to fuck with people. mostly i think murphy was an asshole who should never have passed the bar.
thealbinobutterfly
Vel'akar

Postby Dalvyserran on Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:52 pm

Mimians man the Nal outpost, but first we need to know information from the Ballista team in LA before any critical actions are made in EA
Height Chart for various races
Cameo appearances catalog

Beldrobbaen San'dellora Dizen'ralith House
Kyorl'solenurn Shinhwa
Sullisin'rune Min'issya - Ash'mita
Sharen Daksha'yani - Chigusa
Illhar'dro Mersedeh - Sasarai
Sarghress Awdri
Nal'sarkoth Kane'ohe
Dalvyserran
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby Rilla Treespirit on Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:06 pm

I'm pretty sure it means they're lurking in a dip in the ground nearby ready to attack the Outpost. They said the Outpost itself is fine, for the moment.
Ptp: Oplynache Zerr'andaes *Steals all shinies. Buries all shinies. Grins manically* Mine all mine!
Rilla Treespirit
Demon

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby goblin6 on Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:22 am

Dalvyserran wrote:Mimians man the Nal outpost, but first we need to know information from the Ballista team in LA before any critical actions are made in EA

You do know that the Nals are also mimians right? Just want to make sure so know no one forgets about that part. I'm a mimian too, hate to be stab by a comrade just cause I'm the same race as the enemy. Also, the enemy mims did not take over the post yet. Mirtis said they're hiding nearby waiting to attack. I suggest you guys go in and warn the Nals so they can muster their defenses. You guys may or may not be too late, but in my opinion, it's a risk worth taking. But it's up to you guys to decide what to do. But I really insist on warning the Nals first before reporting back. If the enemy mims take over the outpost, we'll be fighting on two fronts.
PTP-Ze'carga D'rak & Van'deer
goblin6
Vel'akar

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby Leonis on Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:12 am

I think that warning the Nal's may be a very good idea.
Leonis
Demon

Clan: Jaal'darya

Postby thealbinobutterfly on Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:21 am

Hey Guys! *lol*

Glad we all seem to be on the same page. Please read the below carefully, as i cannot emphasize it enough:

i would sincerely prefer if nobody knee-jerks with an advice unti we have at least until saturday night ot all conference and figure out what is going on. <3

I spent an hour chatting with folks, i foresee a lot of things happening but, im gonna wait. :S

we cool wih that? :S

hearts! see you guys tommorow night!
thealbinobutterfly
Vel'akar

Postby Leonis on Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:30 pm

I can conference today... but as I have said... I will have no access to the internet Friday, Saturday, or most of Sunday. Military obligations and all. So simply I must go with most everyone else at least at this time. Though without knowing what happened with the Ballista recon team because we sort of really DON'T know. I personally think that sending someone to warn the Outpost would be best.

OPRecon: Warn OP of imminent attack. Suggest counter attack on signal.

Is what I have come up with in my mind upon thinking. I figure warning them immediately is better than waiting, we ICly can't really know what is going on.
Leonis
Demon

Clan: Jaal'darya

Postby thealbinobutterfly on Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:53 pm

Whatever we do, lets do it in harmony.
thealbinobutterfly
Vel'akar

Postby Durlyn Val'Sarghress on Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:09 pm

thealbinobutterfly wrote:Hey Guys! *lol*

Glad we all seem to be on the same page. Please read the below carefully, as i cannot emphasize it enough:

i would sincerely prefer if nobody knee-jerks with an advice unti we have at least until saturday night ot all conference and figure out what is going on. <3

I spent an hour chatting with folks, i foresee a lot of things happening but, im gonna wait. :S

we cool wih that? :S

hearts! see you guys tommorow night!

I agree that we should wait til the LA and thus have the whole story before we add any hasty options this week
Durlyn Val'Sarghress
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Sarghress

Postby thealbinobutterfly on Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:29 am

Heyoh!

Thanks & Sorry for the mixup on friday. Super awesome to have the advices reset, thank you.

So, with this second chance, i'm waiting for the feral people to get in touch with me. I know leonis/mirtis is away until sunday, i'm hoping his 2IC will contact.

I would like to see people i'm with split up, and warn the nals, while retreating back and updating Anjhali.

I knwo Anjhali wants us to cut and run, that is probably a super good idea, but i totally get the impression that if we don't help out by at least warnign them when we had the chance, it'll bite us in the ass later.

however, i am not familiary with what defenses and armor we have currently to even make us viable for a tussle with some unkown folks. I worry about us making new enemies, like such times with the Dvaraka. We do not need to bring undue attention to our clan.

what're your guys' thoughts?
thealbinobutterfly
Vel'akar

Postby Tsuris on Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:41 am

I'm on board with at least letting the Nal know they might be under attack

Scouts are using the old warrior armor which is the Mk II, Warriors got the Mk III armor to use, FsF doesn't have anything in terms of armor beyond the berets I guess, lol

But yeah, I'm willing to volunteer Kalla to help you out Xenon, she can use her Tir'ay championship for something useful here at least
Tsuris'Lok: Demon Shard - RH (retired), Moonless Age
Zan'nah: Highland Raider, Homefront Sealers Division - RH C1, Moonless Age

"It's me. You should have known better."
Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Dalvyserran on Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:55 am

Tsuris wrote:But yeah, I'm willing to volunteer Kalla to help you out Xenon, she can use her Tir'ay championship for something useful here at least

Thing is, this group hasn't returned yet...
Height Chart for various races
Cameo appearances catalog

Beldrobbaen San'dellora Dizen'ralith House
Kyorl'solenurn Shinhwa
Sullisin'rune Min'issya - Ash'mita
Sharen Daksha'yani - Chigusa
Illhar'dro Mersedeh - Sasarai
Sarghress Awdri
Nal'sarkoth Kane'ohe
Dalvyserran
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby choby40k on Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:56 am

Powder has made some friends in the Nals and i would rather go warn them, rather then going back to the ship.

im in favor of the group splitting up. one group to warn the Nals and the other to inform the ship
choby40k
Summoner

PreviousNext

Return to Community Centre