The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

Ballista Outpost recon mission

Postby Kear'Naun on Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:40 pm

A quick thread to coordinate volunteers for the ballista outpost mission. Volunteers please speak up here first before voting. Please be nice and vote responsible! ^^;

List of volunteers so far:

+ Mirrvyn (Kear'naun)
+ San'dellora (Dalvyserran)
+ Daven (demonthault)
+ Ze'carga (goblin6)
+ Shen'Laan (cHr0n0sPh3r3)

Currently we have more volunteers than free spots on the recon team it seems:

+ Elhvir (Eltharrion)
+ Ondyne (Avalon)

Speak up if I missed you. Feel free to help me match up forum names and character names as well where I couldn't. ^^; Remember you can still back out until voting is closed. Take a minute and write a comment here to let us know though if you do. If my memorie serves me rigth, last time we had limited number teams it was first vcome/vote first served/on the team.
Last edited by Kear'Naun on Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Kearjih Rein'annas - Tei'kaliath hunter and former engineer
Mirrvyn Rein'annas - Feral explorer and hunter of shienies
Kira'Lienn - Stealthy Relic hunter
Kear'Naun
Demon

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Re: Ballista Outpost recon mission

Postby Dalvyserran on Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:49 pm

Volunteering to go. I'll vote for any option that tells us to get armed too.
Height Chart for various races
Cameo appearances catalog

Beldrobbaen San'dellora Dizen'ralith House
Kyorl'solenurn Shinhwa
Sullisin'rune Min'issya - Ash'mita
Sharen Daksha'yani - Chigusa
Illhar'dro Mersedeh - Sasarai
Sarghress Awdri
Nal'sarkoth Kane'ohe
Dalvyserran
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby demonthault on Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:15 pm

FSF wanted to scout it up anyway, so I'm definitely in.

EDIT: Also, should the advice be posted in the LA?
*starts Powerpoint presentation so Daven can convince Brook of the goodness o shinies*
-Mirrvyn
demonthault
Summoner

Postby goblin6 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:13 am

Former TK Hunter here, reporting for duty. It's been years in-game since my guy saw action, hope my aim hasn't dulled over the years. Hey Kearjih, I think it's a good idea to send a PM to ST and Kern about what kind of equipment/weapons we're bringing, just to be safe. Light armor, crossbow, climbing gear, etc.
PTP-Ze'carga D'rak & Van'deer
goblin6
Vel'akar

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby Tibanna Vilrath on Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:15 am

ah fuc***** hell. im sorry i looked in the warriors thread and saw nothing so i made my advice. didnt saw this extra thread. and now?
Aleria Vilrath - PTP
Tibanna Vilrath - RH C2
Tibanna Vilrath
Summoner

Postby minalia on Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:21 am

It just means you are telling to Anjhali that the second the team for the objective has been made and will begin its investigation. No biggy.
A survivalist should not be a pessimist, he should always be positive, happy and enjoying life more than anyone else because he understands that each minute of peace we have is precious and unique, and he never takes it for granted.
minalia
Dragon of the Nether

Postby cHr0n0sPh3r3 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:23 am

Time to put that training to some use, I'm up for a walk around
cHr0n0sPh3r3
Tainted

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby Eltharrion on Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:29 am

Could be he never wanted to return to the battlefield, but for the clan he has found...

Yeah, I'll be joining the recon mission if there's still some room here. No matter how much scouting skills we have, we're gonna need some heavy force with us in case things go way south.
Elhvir - Ex-mercenary from Chel, PtP
Eltharrion
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Avalon on Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:26 am

I would also like to join the recon team if there's still room. As my character Ondyne is (or at least was before the timeskip) a hunter, he shouldn't have too much trouble staying stealthy.
Avalon
Vel'akar

Location: In my top secret hideout, plotting world domination

Postby Ash'arion on Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:11 am

Hey uh, guys? Don't forget we have a limited fighting force to start and the airship's perimeter still needs to be maintained, as well as reinforcements for any of the three forces. (2x Scout, or Defense)
Ash-
RH: Eyes peeled and heads on a swivel, Shrikes.

MA: Have I mentioned that I hate fire?

Kale'shido- I would've gone to the Sarghress, like the other exiles, but I fear for my family's safety as much as my friends'.
Ash'arion
Vel'akar

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Kear'Naun on Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:59 am

Tibanna Vilrath wrote:ah fuc***** hell. im sorry i looked in the warriors thread and saw nothing so i made my advice. didnt saw this extra thread. and now?

minalia wrote:It just means you are telling to Anjhali that the second the team for the objective has been made and will begin its investigation. No biggy.

Which actually might come in handy if we have to fall back fast and need someone to cover our retreat. Of course we will only know for sure once we see that update. ^^; Now let me try and gather everyones names in the first post.

goblin6 wrote:Former TK Hunter here, reporting for duty. It's been years in-game since my guy saw action, hope my aim hasn't dulled over the years. Hey Kearjih, I think it's a good idea to send a PM to ST and Kern about what kind of equipment/weapons we're bringing, just to be safe. Light armor, crossbow, climbing gear, etc.

A PM might be a good idea. To Suntiger probably? Or to Sun and Kern both? You already mentioned most things up there. Climbing gear, light armor and I'd say light weapons (plus crossbows?) and a first aid kit since Ombreh wants to make sure we have one for the trip. Ne? Anything else?

EDIT: Updated the thread's first post.
Kearjih Rein'annas - Tei'kaliath hunter and former engineer
Mirrvyn Rein'annas - Feral explorer and hunter of shienies
Kira'Lienn - Stealthy Relic hunter
Kear'Naun
Demon

Postby Tibanna Vilrath on Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:08 pm

oh never thought about it that way ... i just thought well ...xenon made the first team with his advise and he goes to the nals ... if i form another team now its the second one and we go to the ballista ... never occured to me that it might look different after i posted it ^^ well ok i put myself out of the game ^^
Aleria Vilrath - PTP
Tibanna Vilrath - RH C2
Tibanna Vilrath
Summoner

Postby thealbinobutterfly on Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:36 am

posting this in here for posterity, apologies for the delay. This would be the thread for the volunteers making tracks to the nals. Cheers, folks, good luck.

http://forums.drowtales.com/viewtopic.php?f=76&t=17463&p=757885#p757885

and i'm not a HE!! very much a SHE!! Reza drew me mannish on my grand re-entrance.... *sob* :A :A :A
Last edited by thealbinobutterfly on Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thealbinobutterfly
Vel'akar

Postby Leonis on Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:43 pm

The FSF and DA have been training for a mission very similar to this. So Mirtis will of course attempt to lead it. Regardless of how it ACTUALLY turns out. Whether he is able to or not...

Edited to try to get rid of snark.

I am sorry. I have been away on Military Orders this whole weekend, and the EA was locked so I couldn't post the advice to have the FSF and DA investigate before I left I am frustrated that it was posted in my absence.

In order to attempt to not be terribly snappy, I have come up with a light "alternate" LA. I also want to remind people that honestly the LA is supposed to be for interacting with NPC's. Stuff done just among the characters is supposed to go in the EA.

Edited to Further add: This advice really did belong in the EA, not the LA. EA is where you do stuff. LA is where you talk to and interact with NPCs.
Leonis
Demon

Clan: Jaal'darya

Postby Catriana on Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:22 pm

Xenon: My account is re-activated, and I voted. I figure a healer with battle experience would be useful.
“The most I can do for my friend is simply be his friend." -Henry David Thoreau
Catriana
Dragon of the Nether

Next

Return to Community Centre