The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

The Tiray tournament commission work.

Postby minalia on Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:23 am

As we all know Hfar's character won the Tiray tournament for adults. And Luanar daughter has won the tournament for the kids.

The folks who will be shown in the commission work will be Filasofi, Noh. Minalia. Brook and Zesiira since those 3 are the booth babes so to speak in swimsuits to congratulate the winner with a shiny belt and console the loser of the match. ^^;
Also there will be a another scene with the children, Aleria's with her her daughter and Luanar with her daughter being congratulated by Anjhali's heir Itesh'ja for her victory in the first kid's tournament.

This is basically to ask for folks on choosing the artists you want to see draw those 2 sets of pics. Hfar and Luanar have priority so pick wisely on choosing between Kern, Reza, Donny or Kite. Gem is footing the bill on this one.
A survivalist should not be a pessimist, he should always be positive, happy and enjoying life more than anyone else because he understands that each minute of peace we have is precious and unique, and he never takes it for granted.
minalia
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Re: The Tiray tournament commission work.

Postby GEM76 on Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:31 am

For Kern that is true I am fitting the bill so since Hfar is the winner I'll let him make all the decisions will post later but lunch break is over.
GEM76
Vel'akar

Postby Tsuris on Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:31 am

Kern is busy with the Beldorbbaen portrait and the Concept arts so he's out unless we want to wait until 2 months from now for it

I'd go with Reza for the commission
Tsuris'Lok: Demon Shard - RH (retired), Moonless Age
Zan'nah: Highland Raider, Homefront Sealers Division - RH C1, Moonless Age

"It's me. You should have known better."
Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby goblin6 on Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:49 pm

I say go with Kite.
PTP-Ze'carga D'rak & Van'deer
goblin6
Vel'akar

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby minalia on Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:41 pm

Well the commission works have been sent. Hopefully we are gonna get good results.
A survivalist should not be a pessimist, he should always be positive, happy and enjoying life more than anyone else because he understands that each minute of peace we have is precious and unique, and he never takes it for granted.
minalia
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Return to Community Centre