The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

130227 Departure prep

Postby suntiger745 on Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:18 pm

The options synergized pretty well for this page and I was able to include some of the options that just got a few votes too.
Won't be able to do that every time of course, but I will if the opportunity presents itself.

Very dialogue-heavy in places though. Especially the conversation between Altimi and An'jhali would have made more sense to make into a page or two on its own, to show different expressions and reactions, but that wouldn't leave any room for the actual options. Hence wall of text. :P

Just to clarify; You won't be able to hire Merinda and her group until her current contract ends. That contract ends when they get Altimi back to Sha'shi.

Another clarification. The monument is only the four skulls and two stone lily-pad flowers shaped from rock.
Vesxilé and Fila'sofi placed them in front of the eagle statue in the dry fountain outside the mansion, then said a prayer over the long-dead people that once lived there.

There are only a few pieces left of the core in the airship wreck, making the search pretty fruitless.
At least Timotheus got laid after the party the night before. ;)

Altimi really wants that projection jewel. ;)
It's not that it's particularly valuable in itself, she just thinks it's really cool.
It is a genuine moons age relic and it does show a dokkalfar (one of the nine queens in fact; see Goddess Knight) but it's not a revolutionary relic as such.
There are after all still a few dokkalfar still alive that remember the moons age so it's not lost history, like a hologram of a dinosaur in full color would be for us, but still pretty cool. ;)

That thing Kalla is holding in the last panel is supposed to be Altimi's golden armbands. I think Reza misunderstood my script a bit. :P
Altimi traded them to Kalla in exchange for the crystal core she showed her earlier. It's a reserve engine core taken from the partially intact ship in the shipyard.
Altimi doesn't know what it actually does, she just know it came from an airship. It is therefore awesome. :P
suntiger745
Kern's minion

Clan: Sarghress

Re: 130227 Departure prep

Postby James Rye on Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:25 pm

Well with the three other ports we got a new journey already planned, no? If we can check those out and find another intact ship or who knows a huge port, etc., then we get lots of riches from those places.

I hope that some of Brim´s people will be ready/okay with living on the outpost for those mines. Their skills in smithing, mining and builiding would be really helpful to push the shipyard project forward.
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Tsuris on Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:53 pm

Kalla wanted the shinies on her arms and she gave her a bigger shiny, gold is probably much shinier then a mana core from a derelict airship from the last age, good to know the little hellraiser has her priorities in order *heehee*
Tsuris'Lok: Demon Shard - RH (retired), Moonless Age
Zan'nah: Highland Raider, Homefront Sealers Division - RH C1, Moonless Age

"It's me. You should have known better."
Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Hfar on Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:08 pm

Personally I kind of want to return home for spell before we head back off into the wild blue yonder. Get a chance to resupply before we head out and maybe hold another tir'ay tournament for the fun of it.
We shall settle this in the ancient way. WITH A CHILDREN'S CARD GAME!
Hfar
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Timotheus on Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:20 pm

To clarify the advice somewhat, I'm refering to whether the shape of a Tiktikki would work as the shape of a parachute canopy.

If I knew what I was doing I'd be dangerous.
Timotheus
Vel'akar

Location: Either building something or kibitzing someone else's project. Mana, boats, and mills!
Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Leonis on Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:56 am

It would work. Make for a bit of a rough landing. You need a little bit of "Venting" But not alot at the top of the chute.
Leonis
Demon

Clan: Jaal'darya

Postby Finn MacCool on Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:02 pm

uhmm, has altimi come home with us now?
that point has led to some dicussion in the chat.
Finn MacCool
Vel'akar

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Return to Community Centre