The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

Re: 130123 Exploring the Island

Postby goblin6 on Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:15 pm

Ezel wrote:I like the idea of just monitoring Altimi and her band for now to see their exact numbers and what tools they have. Also, inform Anjhali about her. Otherwise, until we get Anjhali's input I think we should leave Altimi be.

Agreed, who wants the pleasure of informing our Lady about our new competition?
PTP-Ze'carga D'rak & Van'deer
goblin6
Vel'akar

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Re: 130123 Exploring the Island

Postby James Rye on Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:18 pm

-Inform Anji about that group.
-Let feral/s keep eye on both caravan and mercenary groups who will move up to upper levels due that rich girl´s order.
-Gather Warriors/MS and prepare rooms/tunnels/places in which we can trap/ambush the enemy to make them surrender. Give MS earth foci to entrap enemies in earth/stone to prevent from escaping. If done right we can get them without making much noise, if not then the girl will have much less warriors and a weakend state cause if she needed those warriros to get here in the first place then she needs them to get home safely just as much. We basically got her home ticket in our palms and all she has are her slaves, her money/rest of the caravan/mercenaries and her name/family name. And those stuff can´t hurt as much as her mercenaries who she just ordered to go keep looking which will mean they gonna break up into smaller groups to cover more areas/tunnels/rooms leaving them even more vulnerable to ambushes.
-no fortification that a) takes too much time and power and b) we don´t await an attack cause they don´t know we´re here so doing this will only give them proofs that there are others there who actually can build fortifications unlike ferals, making them careful and on guard.

goblin6 wrote:
Ezel wrote:I like the idea of just monitoring Altimi and her band for now to see their exact numbers and what tools they have. Also, inform Anjhali about her. Otherwise, until we get Anjhali's input I think we should leave Altimi be.

Agreed, who wants the pleasure of informing our Lady about our new competition?

Can i? Or do we need a feral for that?
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Previous

Return to Community Centre