The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

Not able to vote?

Postby Zorlond on Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:32 am

I can't seem to make a vote for anything in either archive. I can enter in new actions, I just can't support anyone else's. And I haven't been making new vote options the last couple pages, so there shouldn't be a conflict there... Am I doing it wrong, somehow?
Zorlond
Vel'akar

Re: Not able to vote?

Postby Jaibyrd on Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:57 pm

Naw, you just missed the voting deadline. When the deadline rolls around, both archives get locked. Sorry. ^^;
AIM: Desinique - YIM: jai_byrd13 - MSN: Jai_byrd13@hotmail.com - Skype: jaibyrd13 - Twitter: Jaibyrd - dA: Jaibyrd
Jaibyrd
Vel'akar

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Zorlond on Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:11 pm

Unless the archives are locks all the time, and I do mean all, there's still something off. I'll check when the locks come off again next LA page, but I don't think it'll be any different.
Zorlond
Vel'akar

Postby Thalar on Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:08 pm

Zorlond wrote:Unless the archives are locks all the time, and I do mean all, there's still something off. I'll check when the locks come off again next LA page, but I don't think it'll be any different.

If you still get some kind of lock when the voting should be open again, PM me and I'll let the programmer know. You could ask in the shoutbox as well, sometimes he is there :)
That is not dead which may eternal lie, and with aeons even death may die.

Tar'shay Nimaraidh Tei'kaliath, on a boat, throwing things on the ground
Elif Nimaraidh Tei'kaliath, Colony Administrator, Tei'kaliath Prime Healer and Phantom Summoner
Thalar
Melon Berserker

Clan: Jaal'darya

Return to Community Centre