The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

Re: Feral Special Forces Wants YOU!

Postby goblin6 on Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:47 pm

If these dragons have any ferals, they be slaves or food. One of them did punt Fram like a prick neighbor kicking your do.
PTP-Ze'carga D'rak & Van'deer
goblin6
Vel'akar

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby Leonis on Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:31 am

Yes, but if they ARE slaves or pets then they will likely speak the language. And if we can can BOTH learn languages quickly... then it is so much the better. The sooner we could all teach each other.
Leonis
Demon

Clan: Jaal'darya

Postby Sinsystems on Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:56 pm

Hmmm What should noh do, the kaptain is injured and in no condition te lead this fight...

Noh wants to suggest FSF subdue the dragons, no killing. Use sleep poisons
Me an me krew arr da strongest and da meanest dar is. So come and get us ya pansies
Sinsystems
Summoner

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby goblin6 on Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:43 pm

Sinsystems wrote:Hmmm What should noh do, the kaptain is injured and in no condition te lead this fight...

Noh wants to suggest FSF subdue the dragons, no killing. Use sleep poisons

One problem, what poison? We don't have any poison of any kind on us. We need to contain the situation before it gets any worse then it already has. No knee jerk reactions. A fight is the last thing we need right now. For now, avoid confrontation, we need to think of a way to diffuse the situation without having to resort to violence unless it is the last resort and shit hits the fan.
goblin6
Vel'akar

Postby Leonis on Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:55 pm

My best thought... Given how little we know of how much we have learned of their language... We were listening and studying for a couple of turns... We could try talking to them some more, in their language.
Leonis
Demon

Postby goblin6 on Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:24 am

Despite what Min says, I doubt even the ferals can pick up a foreign language within a matter of hours just by listening. I suggest the FSF covertly send a messenger to meet up with Anjhi and explain the situation, that way she'll know what to expect when she arrives to the scene. One of the dragon soldier tried to barge his way into our ship's interior like he own the place, one of our guards halted the dragon and told he wasn't allow to enter into restricted area of the ship. Though we may have responded harsher then we should, tensions are high and we did nothing wrong. The dragon soldier initiated the conflict by intruding into our ship without our permission, and he bump into one of us, not the other way around. Our warriors station on the ship were only doing their job, they are not at fault for doing their duty.

So again, send a covert FSF messenger and inform Anjhi of the situation and a full explanation of what transpired and how it got started.
goblin6
Vel'akar

Postby Sinsystems on Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:25 pm

goblin6 wrote:Despite what Min says, I doubt even the ferals can pick up a foreign language within a matter of hours just by listening. I suggest the FSF covertly send a messenger to meet up with Anjhi and explain the situation, that way she'll know what to expect when she arrives to the scene. One of the dragon soldier tried to barge his way into our ship's interior like he own the place, one of our guards halted the dragon and told he wasn't allow to enter into restricted area of the ship. Though we may have responded harsher then we should, tensions are high and we did nothing wrong. The dragon soldier initiated the conflict by intruding into our ship without our permission, and he bump into one of us, not the other way around. Our warriors station on the ship were only doing their job, they are not at fault for doing their duty.

So again, send a covert FSF messenger and inform Anjhi of the situation and a full explanation of what transpired and how it got started.

Noh volunteers fer the job!!
Me an me krew arr da strongest and da meanest dar is. So come and get us ya pansies
Sinsystems
Summoner

Postby minalia on Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:50 pm

Ferals can now speak dragon barely. Think like a 5 year old or maybe a 3 year old learning how to talk.
A survivalist should not be a pessimist, he should always be positive, happy and enjoying life more than anyone else because he understands that each minute of peace we have is precious and unique, and he never takes it for granted.
minalia
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Leonis on Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:22 pm

WEWT! We speaks Dragon!!! YAY!
Leonis
Demon

Postby goblin6 on Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:12 pm

Don't get your hopes too high, it's not fluent. Sounds more like child-like gibberish but at least we're getting somewhere.
goblin6
Vel'akar

Postby demonthault on Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:04 am

Yay shinies! Any plans for the LA this time boss?
*starts Powerpoint presentation so Daven can convince Brook of the goodness o shinies*
-Mirrvyn
demonthault
Summoner

Postby Sinsystems on Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:21 am

Well then it's been a while since I last posted, sorry about that.

Alright everyone time to kick our planning into high gear, we have been silent for too long on the forum!!

So first things first since the squirrel suits are pretty much completed we should work on something else, such as those claw weapons we talked about a while back
Sinsystems
Summoner

Postby Leonis on Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:01 am

Mmm claw weapons for the DA... I do approve. Did we ever really decide what it was that we wanted them to look like?
Leonis
Demon

Postby Sinsystems on Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:36 am

I don't think we did
Sinsystems
Summoner

Postby Leonis on Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:11 pm

Though I also think that we should look into what ever was going on with the Ferals just before we left.
Leonis
Demon

PreviousNext

Return to Community Centre