The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

Re: Feral Special Forces Wants YOU!

Postby Dalvyserran on Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:17 pm

You are always free to put up whatever advice you want in the archives, so long as you have the votes--the difference is whether or not it's an intelligent advice that the clan & the GMs agree with. You should know already that you don't always get the results you want from an advice...
Height Chart for various races
Cameo appearances catalog

Beldrobbaen San'dellora Dizen'ralith House
Kyorl'solenurn Shinhwa
Sullisin'rune Min'issya - Ash'mita
Sharen Daksha'yani - Chigusa
Illhar'dro Mersedeh - Sasarai
Sarghress Awdri
Nal'sarkoth Kane'ohe
Dalvyserran
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby demonthault on Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:49 pm

Novakin wrote:Not at the moment, but this is starting to seem like our advice matter a lot less unless one of us manages to put in the magic advice the gm's seem to be waiting for. No one likes feeling useless and that's what a few of us at the FSF are feeling at the moment. We're being railroaded and made to sit on our paws, but I guess that's to be expected. At the end of the day it's their story and we just pay for character spots in the comic.

You gotta follow your heart and post the advice you best think suits the story no matter what other players tell you. But you also have to live with the consequences. If our advice is really unsound it may set our clan back a bit but the story will go on. This is Drowtales after all, the Drow will always be the centre point and we'll always be back-up.

Some of our fellow drow players are a bit overbearing to the FSF with their advice, threats or sometimes just incoherent off-topic rantings but that's just who they are. If you don't like what they say just blatantly ignore them when they get like that. ^_^ But they also have some valuable input so you gotta take the good with the bad.

As for the GM's, well they got a story to tell and we just have to try to fit in the best we can if we want to be in the spotlight more. Extreme game breaking actions certainly isn't the way to go about it.
*starts Powerpoint presentation so Daven can convince Brook of the goodness o shinies*
-Mirrvyn
demonthault
Summoner

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Leonis on Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:46 am

So, no votes for us reconning the city. Are there any other suggestions for what we can/should do?
Leonis
Demon

Clan: Jaal'darya

Postby Frost on Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:32 am

Lets see what happens in the LA. I suspect a recon mission won't be possible and only a small number of people will be allowed to accompany An'jhali to meet with the leader of the dragons while the rest of the crew stays behind on the ship.
Frost
Nether Spawn

Postby Sonor Val'Illhar'dro on Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:11 pm

Hmm. The ferals are pretty sneaky. If one or two of you guys discreetly and quietly slip out...you might be successful.
Sonor Val'Illhar'dro
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Illhar'dro

Postby Leonis on Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:18 pm

Sonor Val'Illhar'dro wrote:Hmm. The ferals are pretty sneaky. If one or two of you guys discreetly and quietly slip out...you might be successful.

There is also the fact that there aren't many of us FSF. Apparently Purrsha is letting her membership lapse and may even stop voting as well. >.<
Leonis
Demon

Postby Timotheus on Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:20 pm

Yea, I kinda got the message the parachute and glider project has been pretty much put on hold as well until further notice. So I guess we could try playing pinochle on the glider wing in the hold just for face time.
If I knew what I was doing I'd be dangerous.
Timotheus
Vel'akar

Location: Either building something or kibitzing someone else's project. Mana, boats, and mills!

Postby Novakin on Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:04 pm

Gee leonis, You still have me for another month and 9 days. My only thought is not worry so much about the shines and try and pick up what the common speak for the commoner dragons are. I'm all up for sneaky sneaky. I think me and fluffy face could do the job of at least getting an idea of the area close to where we're moored at and try and get a closer look on their natural conversations.
Novakin
Nether Seed

Postby Leonis on Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:22 am

I tried that. Posted it over and over at least twice. And as far as I know I got no where with it. :-\ Though I would be all up for supporting it some more if my own advice gets unvoted for and that one posted.
Leonis
Demon

Postby Sinsystems on Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:23 pm

Alright everyone Noh is back!!! Stupid internet broke for a while last week
Me an me krew arr da strongest and da meanest dar is. So come and get us ya pansies
Sinsystems
Summoner

Postby Leonis on Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:37 pm

Welcome back!
Leonis
Demon

Postby minalia on Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:58 pm

Please spend the next few turns to attempt to communicate with the dragons by listening their discussion and pick up their dialects. This is a special abilities ferals have that drows do not have.
A survivalist should not be a pessimist, he should always be positive, happy and enjoying life more than anyone else because he understands that each minute of peace we have is precious and unique, and he never takes it for granted.
minalia
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Leonis on Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:19 pm

We HAVE been attempting to learn the language. All except this turn. I will talk to Suntiger and find out just how much the Ferals have learned.

Edited to add: I had a GENIUS Moment! Let us see if there are Ferals among the Dragons! And try communicating with them!
Leonis
Demon

Postby demonthault on Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:51 am

I assume we're going to wait and see what the LA brings just in case something more important comes up, but if not then we should definitely see if it's more then just stupid flap-dragons up here.
*starts Powerpoint presentation so Daven can convince Brook of the goodness o shinies*
-Mirrvyn
demonthault
Summoner

Postby Leonis on Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:18 am

demonthault wrote:I assume we're going to wait and see what the LA brings just in case something more important comes up, but if not then we should definitely see if it's more then just stupid flap-dragons up here.

Yes yes. I will not be around that much this weekend. So if I do not post the EA on Friday shortly after the LA goes up, then anyone feel free to. Lets work on hammering out a write up.

FSF: Seek out Ferals among Flap-dragons. Try to peacefully communicate. (70) It is a base line starting point.
Leonis
Demon

PreviousNext

Return to Community Centre