The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

Re: Feral Special Forces Wants YOU!

Postby Leonis on Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:47 pm

Thank you, thank you.
Leonis
Demon

Clan: Jaal'darya

Postby goblin6 on Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:14 pm

This is Administrator Za'carga of the Tei'kaliath Civil Committee reminding our staffs that it is against regulation to go through other people's drawers and stealing their shiny underwear. Why some of our crew members wear shiny underwear I rather not know. Anyone caught committing said offense will be punish with laundry duty and no dessert for three months.

Also, whoever is leaving dead rats in the ventilation above my office and scribbling FERALZ RULEZ!!! =^_^= all over my windows, STOP IT! *upset* My office is starting to reek of rodents and markers.
PTP-Ze'carga D'rak & Van'deer
goblin6
Vel'akar

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby demonthault on Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:17 pm

goblin6 wrote:My office is starting to reek of rodents and markers.

Yes, yes we all know your office smells delicious! No need to brag about it. :p
*starts Powerpoint presentation so Daven can convince Brook of the goodness o shinies*
-Mirrvyn
demonthault
Summoner

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Leonis on Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:08 pm

*quietly slips in and leaves half eaten fishes in Ze`carga's desk, while sneaking off with his shinies!*
Leonis
Demon

Postby Leonis on Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:51 pm

Ok, SO! The FSF is coming in to save the day!

This is the advice I had posted, but which was told needed some work.

Try to trade fish for dragons shinies or maybe feathers or shinies. Be cute

Show off pin+Beret! Trade fish+mice for dragon's shinies or maybe feathers. (75) Is my second thought/attempt.
Leonis
Demon

Postby demonthault on Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:36 am

In the interest of not getting stabbed by a jerk, I'm gonna pull my support for your advice boss. Maybe it can be changed to something that keeps us out of their sight? For now I'm going to support Elhvir's advice.
*starts Powerpoint presentation so Daven can convince Brook of the goodness o shinies*
-Mirrvyn
demonthault
Summoner

Postby Sonor Val'Illhar'dro on Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:41 am

Leonis wrote:Ok, SO! The FSF is coming in to save the day!

This is the advice I had posted, but which was told needed some work.

Try to trade fish for dragons shinies or maybe feathers or shinies. Be cute

Show off pin+Beret! Trade fish+mice for dragon's shinies or maybe feathers. (75) Is my second thought/attempt.

I would advise you not approach it with anything at this point. Its tense, it just stabbed a guy, and the last thing it needs is some ferals trying to get pieces of their wings for fish or mice. This is not an animal. This is a soldier who is very likely going to either punch you like it did to Fram or stab you like it did to Dycle. Respect its personal space, leave it alone.

I recommend you take down the advice
Sonor Val'Illhar'dro
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Illhar'dro

Postby Frost on Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:52 am

I would also advice to rethink the current advice in the EA. If you can't take it down or make changes to it, then should we try to come up with other FSF advice and have someone else post it?
Frost
Nether Spawn

Postby Sinsystems on Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:13 pm

Noh could suggest the FSF scout in secret, let none of the dragons notice us and map escape route in the event things go south
Me an me krew arr da strongest and da meanest dar is. So come and get us ya pansies
Sinsystems
Summoner

Postby Leonis on Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:00 pm

Advice taken down. The advice was put up before the LA. When the dragon was still laughing about Kalla running with the shiney underwear. When we still had a SHOT at decent relations.

I am half tempted to advice the Bossy Boss to verbally discipline Durlyn for his screw up in the language. That might help a little bit.
Leonis
Demon

Postby Novakin on Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:35 pm

We could press an attack of our own perhaps the soldiers would learn to respect this ship if a couple dozen of them were turned into flying pin cushions. Why have we all come to the conclusion that we have to play nice all the time?
Novakin
Nether Seed

Postby Leonis on Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:40 pm

Quietly settles in to listen to Purrsha. This is true. Can we we sure that peace is the way to go? Sometimes a person only recognises force. Sometimes one must fight to be on top.
Leonis
Demon

Postby goblin6 on Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:01 pm

Against a city of dragons arm to the teeth? No, we remain civil and show respect to the dragon. Need I remind everyone that 1/3 of the crew are still wounded, you'll be putting us all at risk just to show bravado. Anjhi gave strict orders to NOT RETALIATE, follow it through. We are now in their territory and our odds of survival should things turn violent is very low. So best to swallow our pride and comply. Also, once we land, PLEASE ACT SERIOUS AND NOT GO SCURRYING AROUND THE DRAGON'S CITY AND STEAL THEIR STUFF. They're mad enough already thanks to Dycle.
PTP-Ze'carga D'rak & Van'deer
goblin6
Vel'akar

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby Dalvyserran on Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:13 pm

Anjhali says to stand down. Are you going to disobey her direct order?
Height Chart for various races
Cameo appearances catalog

Beldrobbaen San'dellora Dizen'ralith House
Kyorl'solenurn Shinhwa
Sullisin'rune Min'issya - Ash'mita
Sharen Daksha'yani - Chigusa
Illhar'dro Mersedeh - Sasarai
Sarghress Awdri
Nal'sarkoth Kane'ohe
Dalvyserran
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby Novakin on Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:37 pm

Not at the moment, but this is starting to seem like our advice matter a lot less unless one of us manages to put in the magic advice the gm's seem to be waiting for. No one likes feeling useless and that's what a few of us at the FSF are feeling at the moment. We're being railroaded and made to sit on our paws, but I guess that's to be expected. At the end of the day it's their story and we just pay for character spots in the comic.
Novakin
Nether Seed

PreviousNext

Return to Community Centre