The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

Re: Feral Special Forces Wants YOU!

Postby James Rye on Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:23 pm

Because of the EA "hint" where the ferals demanded new and better fitting weapons for them, I posted this action:

@Smiths&Ferals: What's best weapon for ferals? Clawhands/poison dagger/bow?

I hope for some clues of GM of what ferals would be best in/fits them the most to fight armor. Since we have so many active ferals, I think it would be wise to give them a "battle upgrade" so that they can fight besides us. So far they have no armor at all and we mostly saw them use their claws or small daggers in the comic, giving them more "battle power" aka new weapons would make our feral members be more versatile in combat situations, like instead of only scout and stealth action, they could with new weapons do assassin and sabotage missions without us sending too many drows with them.

It's just an idea though but I do think it could do our clan quite some good if our ferals gets better weapons. :)

All that's left are some votes to see if my hunch was right about the hint or not.^^
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby goblin6 on Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:55 pm

Ash'arion wrote:
goblin6 wrote:Yo ferals, looking for something to do? How about scout out the surrounding area? Look for any bobby traps or hostiles. And since Mimaneid is nearby, we would want to be on the lookout for any Mims. Whom we pissed off that last time. If you spot any hostiles, do not engage. Just report back so we can think up of a way to deal with any problems we encounter. At the time, we have yet to land, so maybe we can do a preemptive advice, lake dispatching scouts the moment we land.

We're not landing in or near Mimaneid, Goblin, please try to wrap your mind around that notion.

I didn't say we are, but knowing our luck, we're bound to run into the Mims sooner or later. I'm suggesting we form a perimeter around our landing zone and scout out the surrounding area. But even then, the Mims may not be the only thing we have to worry about. There could be other hostiles in the area, or maybe there won't be. We won't know until we secure the area.
PTP-Ze'carga D'rak & Van'deer
goblin6
Vel'akar

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby Ash'arion on Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:59 pm

goblin6 wrote:
Ash'arion wrote:
goblin6 wrote:Yo ferals, looking for something to do? How about scout out the surrounding area? Look for any bobby traps or hostiles. And since Mimaneid is nearby, we would want to be on the lookout for any Mims. Whom we pissed off that last time. If you spot any hostiles, do not engage. Just report back so we can think up of a way to deal with any problems we encounter. At the time, we have yet to land, so maybe we can do a preemptive advice, lake dispatching scouts the moment we land.

We're not landing in or near Mimaneid, Goblin, please try to wrap your mind around that notion.

I didn't say we are, but knowing our luck, we're bound to run into the Mims sooner or later. I'm suggesting we form a perimeter around our landing zone and scout out the surrounding area. But even then, the Mims may not be the only thing we have to worry about. There could be other hostiles in the area, or maybe there won't be. We won't know until we secure the area.

We will if there's no forest where we're going.
Ash-
RH: Eyes peeled and heads on a swivel, Shrikes.

MA: Have I mentioned that I hate fire?

Kale'shido- I would've gone to the Sarghress, like the other exiles, but I fear for my family's safety as much as my friends'.
Ash'arion
Vel'akar

Clan: Sarghress

Postby demonthault on Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:27 pm

James Rye wrote:giving them more "battle power" aka new weapons would make our feral members be more versatile in combat situations, like instead of only scout and stealth action, they could with new weapons do assassin and sabotage missions without us sending too many drows with them.

Search for North Tower 6 & 7 are good examples of what we can do assassination-wise. And in direct combat Mirtis did kill a tiger though he was badly injured.

James Rye wrote:It's just an idea though but I do think it could do our clan quite some good if our ferals gets better weapons. :)

All that's left are some votes to see if my hunch was right about the hint or not.^^

I would support it if we didn't already have a mission. Moar weapons!!!
*starts Powerpoint presentation so Daven can convince Brook of the goodness o shinies*
-Mirrvyn
demonthault
Summoner

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby goblin6 on Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:35 pm

I think you ferals know what to do from here on out. Other then scouting on foot, I think now is the best time to use the glider for some aerial reconnaissance.
goblin6
Vel'akar

Postby Sonor Val'Illhar'dro on Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:49 am

Could the ferals insert an action removing the nether filled stones?

Retrieve the red shinies and keep them far, far away from the drow and the ship? You guys are the only ones capable of handling them with no risk.
Sonor Val'Illhar'dro
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Illhar'dro

Postby goblin6 on Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:23 pm

We don't know exactly what those jewels are, until we do, we should not disturb them. I prefer we send in a drow to inspect the jewels and see if they are nether gems or if they're something else. Just inspect, not touch.
goblin6
Vel'akar

Postby demonthault on Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:06 am

Daven was definitely warned in comic against touching the stones. There should be other shinies for us to find.
*starts Powerpoint presentation so Daven can convince Brook of the goodness o shinies*
-Mirrvyn
demonthault
Summoner

Postby Sonor Val'Illhar'dro on Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:32 am

I request that the ferals once more to gather the nether gems and move them to an area far, far, farrrrr away from the ship and the crew. You guys are the only ones that can handle them without activating them or getting harmed by them
Sonor Val'Illhar'dro
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Illhar'dro

Postby demonthault on Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:54 pm

I posted "All Ferals + DA have one last shiny hunt, see who is winner." for the EA. Does the boss want to do the honours for the LA, or are we supposed to post individually for that one?
-Mirrvyn
demonthault
Summoner

Postby Leonis on Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:33 am

I am glad that you got them posted. Life, Honestly life got in my way. And that makes me quite sad. I would have liked to have gotten something about an "inspection of the troops" and award handing out for services rendered by Anji, but such is life I suppose.
Leonis
Demon

Clan: Jaal'darya

Postby demonthault on Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:56 am

Leonis wrote:I would have liked to have gotten something about an "inspection of the troops" and award handing out for services rendered by Anji, but such is life I suppose.

That would be great! You still can post it, 'cause I don't think things get represented based on votes for the epilogue.
-Mirrvyn
demonthault
Summoner

Postby Leonis on Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:14 pm

No, it is far to late. Sadly the stuff is written and stuff is over.
Leonis
Demon

Clan: Jaal'darya

Postby demonthault on Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:05 pm

Now is your chance boss, one last post. An award ceremony with Anji would be perfect for back home.
-Mirrvyn
demonthault
Summoner

Postby Frost on Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:07 pm

demonthault wrote:Now is your chance boss, one last post. An award ceremony with Anji would be perfect for back home.

Aye, its a fitting epilogue for FSF/DA.
Frost
Nether Spawn

PreviousNext

Return to Community Centre