The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

Votes needed for:

Postby Hetros on Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:25 am

EA
3 votes needed for silk. Noncritical however.

I'd suggest hammering either Tim's or Treyla's advices however. The more people who vote for them the better off we'll be.
FURTHER EA VOTES ARE PROBABLY USELESS! ALL THE SAME YOU MIGHT HAVE UNTIL THE END OF MONDAY (eg; when I made this edit)

LA
-Minalia's advice really needs more votes, as many as it can get really.
-Naris' Immigration advice also should be hammered, more votes we can get for it, the better because it'll mean getting new resources, crafters, and commoners with unique abilities (drider silk for example) in the clan. Seeing what happens to the surface born children of sightless will also be interesting.
-Xenon's Studies Advice needs more votes
-Anareth's soulmir advice also needs more votes
-Eh'rin's feast advice also needs more votes.
-The "hobby" advice while interesting, should probably not be what we try to focus on. Never the less, if we can spare 4-5 votes for it, then it's a good idea.
Last edited by Hetros on Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:16 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Earth,fire,wind,and water all come together in perfect balance inside of a Smith's forge, this perfect harmony of elements can rarely be found anywhere else in existence.
~Hetros' Mentor
Hetros
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Re: Construction Advice, we need your votes!

Postby James Rye on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:44 am

Naraan´s action got 4 votes. You can delete his need. Now only your building project is left.

Also Lua'nar might need 2 votes as well for the MS mana arts stuff. Same for Niar with the medicine research and production project.
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Re: Construction Advice, we need your votes!

Postby Hetros on Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:24 pm

James Rye wrote:Naraan´s action got 4 votes. You can delete his need. Now only your building project is left.

Also Lua'nar might need 2 votes as well for the MS mana arts stuff. Same for Niar with the medicine research and production project.

I think we can give up on the medicine research o-o; there just aren't that many people left who can vote probably D: but yeah, mana arts comes next in priority after the construction x-X we just need the living space and to totally secure the river mouth.
Earth,fire,wind,and water all come together in perfect balance inside of a Smith's forge, this perfect harmony of elements can rarely be found anywhere else in existence.
~Hetros' Mentor
Hetros
Dragon of the Nether

Re: Votes needed for:

Postby Hetros on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:51 pm

Hetros wrote:Three more votes needed for the medicine advice. We might -just- be able to make it squeek by if people vote for it.

If people don't want to vote for it for whatever reason? (though why you'd not want to is beyond me) hammer Tim's construction advice and Trey's mana plant breeding advices.

Updated,
~Hetros' Mentor
Hetros
Dragon of the Nether

Postby James Rye on Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:53 pm

Make them two. Loniar has voted for Niar´s medicine action.
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Hetros on Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:42 am

updated
~Hetros' Mentor
Hetros
Dragon of the Nether

Postby James Rye on Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:37 am

You could add to the hobby advise that 4-5 votes to make it pass is good. After all we can´t just tell our Anji make heir/declar heir, fight wars, discuss with halmes, ferals, kotorcs, make trade negotions, get better in fighting and mana arts and declare some festival days and whatnot. If we give her only work she´ll get a burn-out in those ten years.^^;
Having a hobby can be very calming and relaxing, also it could build up Anji´s confidence that she has a skill on her own that she possessed since the beginning, one she honed herself. I think it´d be good for her.
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Hetros on Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:13 pm

James Rye wrote:You could add to the hobby advise that 4-5 votes to make it pass is good. After all we can´t just tell our Anji make heir/declar heir, fight wars, discuss with halmes, ferals, kotorcs, make trade negotions, get better in fighting and mana arts and declare some festival days and whatnot. If we give her only work she´ll get a burn-out in those ten years.^^;
Having a hobby can be very calming and relaxing, also it could build up Anji´s confidence that she has a skill on her own that she possessed since the beginning, one she honed herself. I think it´d be good for her.

Good point o.o; hadn't thought of it that way. All the same, Anji isn't a delicate flower any more. She's grown up now :3 We've always been a utilitarian/survivalist clan who looks out for it's own, and she's very much in line with that idea. I think she'll find time for her hobbies on her own, but just in case, sure. Still, I think it should be given a lower priority than the rest >_>;
~Hetros' Mentor
Hetros
Dragon of the Nether

Postby James Rye on Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:09 pm

Irgendwie läuft LA net so doll.....and we got wednesday already. :(
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Leonis on Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:39 am

So few votes in the LA... >.> <.< Wonder what the heck happened! >.<
Leonis
Demon

Clan: Jaal'darya

Postby Nacht on Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:24 pm

I guess a lot of people only log on during the weekend :/ A lot of LA options only went up on sunday/monday
Nacht
Summoner

Postby Leonis on Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:26 pm

Only 5, maybe 6 "passed". I wonder if Anji will become more hands off/laid back because she was encouraged to take up a hobby and relax. But the actions encouraging her to REALLY work on herself didn't pass. *shrugs a little bit* Ah well.
Leonis
Demon

Clan: Jaal'darya

Return to Community Centre