The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

Timeskip information.

Postby minalia on Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:57 am

To: minalia
I will have some text boxes in the next page set to explain this, but basically: This turn, EA options have already been entered, so having the full timeskip would be silly.

Next update, I will announce the short time-skip. Next week's EA will be normal, the LA will take place over some days, for story purposes. But the EA options you enter next week will be for the short timeskip. When that page set is posted the week after next, I'll announce the final timeskip.

.. looking at this explanation I'm not sure it's good enough. In short, yes timeskips are coming, and they're coming fast. But there will be a notice box in the page, I'm not retroactively making this upcoming turn a EA timeskip turn.
A survivalist should not be a pessimist, he should always be positive, happy and enjoying life more than anyone else because he understands that each minute of peace we have is precious and unique, and he never takes it for granted.
minalia
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Re: Timeskip information.

Postby Nacht on Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:53 pm

Thanks for the heads up Min. Time to get thos etimeskip EAs ready XD
Nacht
Summoner

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Return to Community Centre