The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

Re: HEAVY STYLE advise

Postby Jonarus_Drakus on Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:59 pm

Back on subject,

I Think the 'Hard Style' advice should be kept separate and distinct from any/all other advices (warrior or otherwise). But we need to put something up relatively soon (IE: today), before the pool of free votes dries up... Is there a finalized (single action) wording decided on yet? Anyway, here is mine:

"Formulate and practice new 'Hard Style' Tir'ay for armoured combat" (66) - Specifies that we are taking it from theory to actual practice, turning the idea into reality. Also put into word a convenient reminder that this is a unique sub-form of Tir'ay specially designed for use in heavy armour.

~JD
> J'hon D'rak Tei'Kaliath. D'rak Patriarch, KIA on the 12th day of the 3rd Moon
> Eh'rin D'rak Tei'Kaliath. D'rak Dev'ess: viewtopic.php?f=74&t=14467&p=765500#p758482
http://jonarus-drakus.deviantart.com/
Jonarus_Drakus
Vel'akar

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby Hetros on Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:45 am

"Hard style"? >_>
Earth,fire,wind,and water all come together in perfect balance inside of a Smith's forge, this perfect harmony of elements can rarely be found anywhere else in existence.
~Hetros' Mentor
Hetros
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Durlyn Val'Sarghress on Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:02 am

If we're gonna add this option for the EA, doesn't it need to be soon? If not tonight? Its not the LA after all, we don't have as much time to vote on it.

I sent Thalar a PM about whether we could combine options or not, sorry if you did it already James, just wanted to be certain and no one else seemed to be doing it.

Also, someone seems to have added their own version of your Heavy Style development idea James :S
Durlyn Val'Sarghress
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Sarghress

Postby goblin6 on Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:58 am

Whoa, hold up guys. Fahir just posted the warrior advice to develop the new style. I get the feeling this was without the group's consent

Create effective Tiray style utilizing armor

Do the warriors just go with this or someone make another version of this advice?
PTP-Ze'carga D'rak & Van'deer
goblin6
Vel'akar

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby Gojinki on Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:24 am

considering the standing rule so far on warrior advice is the person who comes up with it posts it and if someone else posts it without consent their version is to be shunned/ignored I figure there will be a new version of that advice put up.
Gojinki
Vel'akar

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby James Rye on Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:27 am

Let´s talk about that in the Warrior thread.

I will just say that if Fahir had send me a pm/asked in the forum if he could put up an agreed on action in the EA, i would have let him. As long as the Heavy style gets done for our WARRIORS, not healers/explorers/etc in medium armor, to fight better in heavy armor/to get a melee bonus, then i don´t care who post the action.

But i care about how this action came to be posted. And well, this was not the way it could have been. :(

Oh well, done´s done. We gonna deal with it somehow and find a solution as long as we actively talk about it. And hopefully soon cause monday's coming quickly.^^
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Durlyn Val'Sarghress on Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:52 pm

We should ignore his option since it was added without our consent, James should add his version of the heavy style option today, and someone else should add a separate option for the Hunt/Kill/enslave Mim refugee option, as Gojinki said, we shouldn't clump unrelated actions together.

All of this should be done today I think.
Durlyn Val'Sarghress
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Sarghress

Previous

Return to Community Centre