The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

Re: Eastern Flare Expedition.

Postby Jonarus_Drakus on Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:37 pm

My only issue with searching the flare site is how long ago it was... Were not likely to find much (if any) evidence of what happened there... That said, I do agree with the overall intent, so long as all involved are careful and don't rush-post any actions, then there is little bad that can happen (not that there isn't risk of course - risk that would be increased by carelessness).

So yeah, in the end, I support the launching of this scouting mission, even though there is any practical way of me doing so, being in the war-party and all (not gonna risk switching to a secondary)...

Finally, I would like to 'second' the suggestion of asking Warg where we might consider searching for the "lost" traders, as a simple question in the LA, it can't really hurt (make sure to note who your talking to in the advice, lest it get ignored for 'not being made by someone with access to An'jhali'...

~JD
> J'hon D'rak Tei'Kaliath. D'rak Patriarch, KIA on the 12th day of the 3rd Moon
> Eh'rin D'rak Tei'Kaliath. D'rak Dev'ess: viewtopic.php?f=74&t=14467&p=765500#p758482
http://jonarus-drakus.deviantart.com/
Jonarus_Drakus
Vel'akar

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Re: Eastern Flare Expedition.

Postby Leonis on Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:18 am

Actually that question should be asked in the EA. Anji does NOT have access to the Nal's at the moment. The LA is for War stuff only. EA is for City stuff. Much like it was when things were split in the inital exploring of this Ama`verde.
Leonis
Demon

Clan: Jaal'darya

Re: North Road Expedition.

Postby 3Power on Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:14 pm

This is now the North Road expedition based on the clue we found in the EA this week.
Trey'la in Path to Power.
We gotta go, We've got nothing to lose, now time has come for us to get out.
We gotta go, If we're going down, well let's go down in flames!
3Power
Summoner

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Nacht on Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:18 pm

Maybe you could also edit the OP to show who has signed up so far? People have responded to your original request for expedition but are now on the fishing trip (so unavailable for any other EA)
Nacht
Summoner

Postby Tibanna Vilrath on Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:08 pm

i really want to know about the flare (since i was part of the expedition that saw it)... but im fighting in the war ... like every other warrior. so do you really want an expedition without guards?
Aleria Vilrath - PTP
Tibanna Vilrath - RH C2
Tibanna Vilrath
Summoner

Postby 3Power on Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:25 pm

We don't have much choice. If we stay light and mobile we shouldn't have a problem. The main problem min ran into was that they were dragging along big golem parts.
Trey'la in Path to Power.
We gotta go, We've got nothing to lose, now time has come for us to get out.
We gotta go, If we're going down, well let's go down in flames!
3Power
Summoner

Postby goblin6 on Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:18 pm

I thought everyone should know that we're now able to switch to the explorer class. Just did it with my first character and switched back to hunter. We have five small automatic crossbow, two explorer farsight and one climbing gear; the usual explorer equipment. You need at least one of these items for the class to be available to switch to and just one of them to become. I'm all for searching the missing Nal traders, it's really long over due to do business with them and they have things that we want. I was wondering, can we use two characters? I have one back home and my alt is at war; use one to vote LA and the other to vote EA.
PTP-Ze'carga D'rak & Van'deer
goblin6
Vel'akar

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby Nacht on Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:09 pm

If you have one character that is in the war, then neither that character nor your alt can suggest EAs, however your votes do count to support actions - unless it's an expedition. Only votes from non-warriors (and that excludes people with a warrior alt chara) can count as the "official" people joining the expedition. Any warrior votes simply help to make the expedition more efficient.

If you guys want to investigate the tracks you will need AT LEAST one hunter and one explorer to vote on the EA. Switching classes is easy and can be done by anyone. You should probably post an EA anyways then lobby people to vote for it in the shoutbox and Skype chat.
Nacht
Summoner

Previous

Return to Community Centre