The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

Trade Classes for Fun and Profit

Postby Nuliir on Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:35 pm

Here is the thread for people who want to trade classes, so we make sure that we don't have a shortfall of any one class during this war.

I am personally vying to become a warrior. I am currently a hunter.
Nuliir
Nether Seed

Clan: Vloz'ress

Re: Trade Classes for Fun and Profit

Postby James Rye on Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:28 pm

There won´t be trading jobs, as i think everyone can become a merchant as long as the right LA or EA is put up. And Anji is still our top diplomat for such stuff, so we gonna have to go to her first if we wanna meet up with Halmes to buy 6 horses for mounts and breeding for example.
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Wy'shira on Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:34 pm

I think he means "trading classes" as in "switching classes", like "trading classes in between each other so that people can get into filled-up classes". :3
What is done under compulsion is done without understanding. There is no more beauty in it than if one should whip and spur a dancer. -Xenophon (paraphrase). Follow your heart.

Wy'shira = Eloh.
Wy'shira
Summoner

Postby James Rye on Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:33 pm

Wy'shira wrote:I think he means "trading classes" as in "switching classes", like "trading classes in between each other so that people can get into filled-up classes". :3

Whups, misread it then. lol XD
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Return to Community Centre