The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

What should be the name of the 5th Tir'ay style?

Poll ended at Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:15 am

Armored Style
No votes
Armor Style
No votes
Heavy Form
70%
Shell Form
4%
Knight Style
26%

Total votes : 23

Re: 5th Tir'ay style over Timeskip: Vote Name!

Postby James Rye on Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:36 pm

Hetros wrote:
Tibanna Vilrath wrote:somehow this reminds me of the manga battle angel alita o_O

THERE IS NO STYLE STRONG THAN PANZER KUNST~ I mean, Heavy Style >_>

Panzer kunst! Gawd, i wish i had remembered that one and put it up that would have been a golden oppurtunity. XD XD XD
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Hetros on Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:11 am

James Rye wrote:
Hetros wrote:
Tibanna Vilrath wrote:somehow this reminds me of the manga battle angel alita o_O

THERE IS NO STYLE STRONG THAN PANZER KUNST~ I mean, Heavy Style >_>

Panzer kunst! Gawd, i wish i had remembered that one and put it up that would have been a golden oppurtunity. XD XD XD

Copy righted I'm afraid, we couldn't use it anyway.
Earth,fire,wind,and water all come together in perfect balance inside of a Smith's forge, this perfect harmony of elements can rarely be found anywhere else in existence.
~Hetros' Mentor
Hetros
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Durlyn Val'Sarghress on Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:27 am

Hetros wrote:Copy righted I'm afraid, we couldn't use it anyway.

FLAN CONQUERS ALL! Even copyright laws! KYAHAHAHAHA! }:3
Durlyn Val'Sarghress
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Hetros on Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:55 am

Durlyn Val'Sarghress wrote:
Hetros wrote:Copy righted I'm afraid, we couldn't use it anyway.

FLAN CONQUERS ALL! Even copyright laws! KYAHAHAHAHA! }:3

DAMN IT D:< DO NOT QUOTE HIM! NEVER HIM!
Earth,fire,wind,and water all come together in perfect balance inside of a Smith's forge, this perfect harmony of elements can rarely be found anywhere else in existence.
~Hetros' Mentor
Hetros
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby James Rye on Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:47 am

Okay, looks like we won´t need the remaining 4/5 days to decide upon the name, the majority who voted is pretty clear on what they liked most:

From now on our new Tir'ay style, the 5th we gonna create over the timeskip, shall be known as

HEAVY STYLE

Congrats to Hetros for his name entry. And thanks for everyone who posted a name or voted for one of them! :3

Next step over the weeks we´ll be busy to take Itham Guir back so i say that would be a good time to write down the detailed version of the Heavy style. I got the macro one down already (was pretty easy) so that Sen'gil can tell Anji some stuff about what it´s supposed to do when used.
So it will be up to you guys to create a detailed version with movements, stunts and other stuff needed for a martial art like meditation and such. Trainingforms for beginners, advanced and experts should be a given too.
Remember its a style only fo warriors to be used in their armor and with weapons as enlargements of their arms. Also keep in mind that this version will be soely be used for RP, it won´t find its way in the game as thats too micro.

Should i do a new thread for the detailed version or should we write it down here/in the other Tir'ay thread?

I also got another question for everyone:

Should i tell Anji about this project during the travel to Itham Guir/show her some moves with the warriors we thought up (ofc its just moves, so far nothing is done yet for this style and we´ll say it will take years to make this all fit with the armor and weapons and stuff, so this part is just an extra and we can leave it out if wanted) or should i wait till we´re home again?

I for myself would like to tell her next week or the week after it about this Warrior project while we´re all so many, ready and full in health. After the battle i´m not so sure how many will be alive. Heck, i´m not even sure if my chara will be still alive after it.<.<
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Wy'shira on Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:08 pm

Yay! I'm so excited to see how this idea develops. Such a cool idea. :3 I think you should probably wait until after the war to tell Anjhali, simply because I can easily imagine her responding like "This isn't what we should be concentrating on" or a "Maybe later, when we've finished fighting, we can think of these things". I think you could easily do either, though, but that telling her later would be more effective.
What is done under compulsion is done without understanding. There is no more beauty in it than if one should whip and spur a dancer. -Xenophon (paraphrase). Follow your heart.

Wy'shira = Eloh.
Wy'shira
Summoner

Postby Tibanna Vilrath on Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:16 pm

do you have to tell her? we already got it confirmed by thalar ....so maybe we could surprise anjhi with a secretly developed style ;)
Aleria Vilrath - PTP
Tibanna Vilrath - RH C2
Tibanna Vilrath
Summoner

Postby James Rye on Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:08 pm

@Wy

My thought was to tell her we´re working on it already and that it will need some time to be finished/fully done. And maybe show her some moves when we´re resting in the evening, so that she sees we got some ideas for this new style.

@Tibanna

From what i understood all plans for the classes projects over the timeskip have to be shown Anji so that it gets regocnized.
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Postby James Rye on Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:37 am

So i think i´ll ask Thalar about if we should tell Anji about this warrior project yet or should wait after the battle´s done and post something different for LA this turn. Depending on Thalar´s answer the notification of the warrior project could be done next week already.
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Previous

Return to Community Centre