The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

What to do about medium armor?

Poll ended at Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:01 pm

We need an entirely new set of armor due to the new information! Let's make it asap (current forging plan)
45%
We need an entirely new set of armor due to the new information! But the Mk2 will do for the moment in the war (Change forging plan)
45%
The Mana Spec design by Jaibyrd is good! Let's make it asap (current forging plan)
9%
The Mana Spec design by Jaibyrd is good! But the Mk2 will do for the moment in the war (Change forging plan)
No votes
Forget both, the Mk2's are best, we'll keep them and forget making new medium armor entirely.
No votes

Total votes : 11

Re: Medium Armor Questions and Submissions

Postby Tsuris on Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:15 am

was that commissioned for this or was it just a picture you took from the internet? *ooo*
Tsuris'Lok: Demon Shard - RH (retired), Moonless Age
Zan'nah: Highland Raider, Homefront Sealers Division - RH C1, Moonless Age

"It's me. You should have known better."
Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Re: Medium Armor Questions and Submissions

Postby Hetros on Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:13 am

Leonis wrote:Image

Basic idea from one artist friend of mine. Armored skirt/kilt. Studded Leather with iron/steel strips. An Iron chest piece, with Iron shoulder pads which are oh so popular.

I have to second Tsuris' question >_> does your friend have a deviant art or something? o-o remember, there's a REASON for us not just grabbing stuff from other artists and works >_> it opens up path to power to being sued =P If your friend doesn't have anything, then it's cool, I'll still put it up unless you think it'll end up getting us sued :3
Earth,fire,wind,and water all come together in perfect balance inside of a Smith's forge, this perfect harmony of elements can rarely be found anywhere else in existence.
~Hetros' Mentor
Hetros
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Previous

Return to Community Centre