The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

Re: Information about armor types

Postby vitus on Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:12 pm

Thalar, thank you for very nice specification of the armors, it is very helpful (the crafters are finally confirmed as milita ;))

Could you also please specify whom could produce what type of armor ?
As I understand the Heavy is Smith work, the Light should be Crafter work and the Medium should be a Smith/Crafter teamwork, isn´t it ?

Of the main discussion, but was too much temptation - Gojinki has written "a number on a shoulder pad" and in my brain automtically came out:
"DTA421, why not on the post ?"
vitus
Summoner

Postby Hetros on Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:52 pm

vitus wrote:Thalar, thank you for very nice specification of the armors, it is very helpful (the crafters are finally confirmed as milita ;))

Could you also please specify whom could produce what type of armor ?
As I understand the Heavy is Smith work, the Light should be Crafter work and the Medium should be a Smith/Crafter teamwork, isn´t it ?

Of the main discussion, but was too much temptation - Gojinki has written "a number on a shoulder pad" and in my brain automtically came out:
"DTA421, why not on the post ?"

I imagine that either crafters or Smiths can do the medium, but otherwise sounds good.
Earth,fire,wind,and water all come together in perfect balance inside of a Smith's forge, this perfect harmony of elements can rarely be found anywhere else in existence.
~Hetros' Mentor
Hetros
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Thalar on Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:04 am

vitus wrote:Could you also please specify whom could produce what type of armor ?

That sounds appropriate, yes. Considering the Smiths cannot do the leatherwork parts of the Medium armor, while the Crafters cannot do the metalwork parts of the same.
That is not dead which may eternal lie, and with aeons even death may die.

Tar'shay Nimaraidh Tei'kaliath, on a boat, throwing things on the ground
Elif Nimaraidh Tei'kaliath, Colony Administrator, Tei'kaliath Prime Healer and Phantom Summoner
Thalar
Melon Berserker

Clan: Jaal'darya

Postby minalia on Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:55 am

Engineers should they be called to serve in the front lines, to fix or to recharge depleted powercores from golems should only be allowed to wear the light armor since anything heavier would only hinder them down in their tasks.
Beside there is no way in hell a engineer needs a medium or a heavy armor when they are riding/piloting the biggest piece of artillery with 3-4 inches of steel plate as armor to protect them. *heehee*
A survivalist should not be a pessimist, he should always be positive, happy and enjoying life more than anyone else because he understands that each minute of peace we have is precious and unique, and he never takes it for granted.
minalia
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Thalar on Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:09 pm

Golem Engineers are in the "no armor" category.
That is not dead which may eternal lie, and with aeons even death may die.

Tar'shay Nimaraidh Tei'kaliath, on a boat, throwing things on the ground
Elif Nimaraidh Tei'kaliath, Colony Administrator, Tei'kaliath Prime Healer and Phantom Summoner
Thalar
Melon Berserker

Clan: Jaal'darya

Postby James Rye on Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:39 pm

Can you tell us what´s gonna happen to the armor types or will that be told in the next couple days till/on tuesday?
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Previous

Return to Community Centre