The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

Re: Tei'kaliath Healer Thread

Postby Hfar on Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:19 pm

That it is. Still, it feels nice to have a healer thread back up again.
We shall settle this in the ancient way. WITH A CHILDREN'S CARD GAME!
User avatar
Hfar
Dragon of the Nether
 
Posts: 3959
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:27 am
Location: I'm...actually, where AM I?
Clan: Tei'kaliath

Re: Tei'kaliath Healer Thread

Postby Tibanna Vilrath on Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:54 pm

this week 2 Healers posted advises without discussing it in this forum. I strongly recommend to do that with us next time before posting the advice. 5-6 Days before the deadline and you posted the same evening ... that isnt necessary and may cause some trouble in the battle. We are to blame too since we voted but please talk to us nexttime.

here is the thread: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=16712

this game is about cooperation and not who get the first advise. I dont know why you made the advice this fast but i certainly hope it wasnt because you wanted to be featured. If you die because you made an hasty advice you will never be seen again ~_~
Aleria Vilrath - PTP
Tibanna Vilrath - RH C2
User avatar
Tibanna Vilrath
Summoner
 
Posts: 364
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:45 am

Re: Tei'kaliath Healer Thread

Postby Tsuris on Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:07 pm

Nul'iir is still relatively new to PtP, so I'm not blaming him too much for that, I'll ask him to check around the forums first before posting advices during the war


the other healer who posted without discussion *he knows who he is* doesn't get that kind of slack, and should know better then to post an advice without discussing it first
Tsuris'Lok: Demon Shard - RH (retired), Moonless Age
Zan'nah: Highland Raider, Homefront Sealers Division - RH C1, Moonless Age


"It's me. You should have known better."
User avatar
Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon
 
Posts: 6152
Joined: Fri May 20, 2011 4:06 am

Re: Tei'kaliath Healer Thread

Postby Taruna on Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:22 pm

Tibanna Vilrath wrote:here is the thread: http://forums.drowtales.com/viewtopic.php?f=75&t=16712


*stares at Tibana and coughs* Just a little correction..
This is the thread to go.

And I would like to encourage the input of -all- those in the away mission to partitipate and voice their ideas and opinions. I find it important to hear all opinions before adivse are made, so we can unify the advises and at the end show more unity.
Taruna Tei'kaliath - Former Warmaster - 2nd Tir'ay Champ (Warr.)
Family
Nimaraidh
Because inside of everyone of us is a warrior
Whose courage is like a sword
But the biggest weapon is his heart
(Silbermond - Krieger des Lichts)
User avatar
Taruna
Vel'akar
 
Posts: 1975
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 2:42 am
Location: Goth Corner (Germany)
Clan: Tei'kaliath

Re: Tei'kaliath Healer Thread

Postby Tibanna Vilrath on Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:26 pm

thats the warrior thread... while mine is the general war thread as far as i know. Honestly i dont care ...discuss it where you want but post it before ;)
Aleria Vilrath - PTP
Tibanna Vilrath - RH C2
User avatar
Tibanna Vilrath
Summoner
 
Posts: 364
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:45 am

Re: Tei'kaliath Healer Thread

Postby Tsuris on Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:51 pm

*omfg* The warriors are invading our thread! XD

I've sent a PM to Nuliir to ask him to be a bit more cautions when posting advices, he's brand new and I'd rather people didn't jump down his throat for making a mistake, and instead give advice on playing the game and using the forums


I realize the importance of discussing advices though, and will be making an effort to make sure that the healers discuss things in the future ^^
Tsuris'Lok: Demon Shard - RH (retired), Moonless Age
Zan'nah: Highland Raider, Homefront Sealers Division - RH C1, Moonless Age


"It's me. You should have known better."
User avatar
Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon
 
Posts: 6152
Joined: Fri May 20, 2011 4:06 am

Re: Tei'kaliath Healer Thread

Postby Gojinki on Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:29 pm

^^
Im not invading. Rutt is a healer.... but I am a warrior ;3

I think Taru put the warrior thread up there instead of the general war thread because some of us are still a bit wary of some confusion that can arise from the general war thread itself this early.
User avatar
Gojinki
Vel'akar
 
Posts: 1135
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:02 am
Location: Alberta, Canada
Clan: Tei'kaliath

Re: Tei'kaliath Healer Thread

Postby Nuliir on Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:01 pm

Alright, so this is the place I should be to talk about suggestions? And the warrior thread and the war thread, I suppose depending on my suggestion?
User avatar
Nuliir
Nether Seed
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:58 am
Clan: Vloz'ress

Re: Tei'kaliath Healer Thread

Postby Hfar on Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:14 pm

Tsuris wrote:the other healer who posted without discussion *he knows who he is* doesn't get that kind of slack, and should know better then to post an advice without discussing it first

*sigh* Yes, I realize that what I did was wrong. Going over everyone's head like that was inappropriate and for that I apologize.

I guess I'll be going now. I'm certain you're all tired of a healer who should know better. Goodbye.
We shall settle this in the ancient way. WITH A CHILDREN'S CARD GAME!
User avatar
Hfar
Dragon of the Nether
 
Posts: 3959
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:27 am
Location: I'm...actually, where AM I?
Clan: Tei'kaliath

Re: Tei'kaliath Healer Thread

Postby James Rye on Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:02 pm

Hfar wrote:
Tsuris wrote:the other healer who posted without discussion *he knows who he is* doesn't get that kind of slack, and should know better then to post an advice without discussing it first

*sigh* Yes, I realize that what I did was wrong. Going over everyone's head like that was inappropriate and for that I apologize.

I guess I'll be going now. I'm certain you're all tired of a healer who should know better. Goodbye.



Awww, don´t be too hard on yourself, Niar. :(

Your advise was good, its not your fault that people rather vote than think up advises themselves. They could have checked and realize themselves that one advise doesn´t need 20 votes to get rhough, but they didn´t. So its not your fault. Maybe add a 6 votes only or something if that could have fit, then people might have stopped voting and would have waited to vote or would ahve thought up something themselves. Tsu´s just disappointed as we could have handled this turn much better, there´s quite alot we can ask, suggest and keep an eye open for yet people didn´t bother with that which is all our fault not just yours, mine or the voters, but everyone´s.

So pls cheer up, your advise´s good and dandy, it just got enough votes for like 4-5 advises at once, is all. :3
User avatar
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether
 
Posts: 3383
Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:02 pm
Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Re: Tei'kaliath Healer Thread

Postby Hfar on Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:40 pm

James Rye wrote:
Hfar wrote:
Tsuris wrote:the other healer who posted without discussion *he knows who he is* doesn't get that kind of slack, and should know better then to post an advice without discussing it first

*sigh* Yes, I realize that what I did was wrong. Going over everyone's head like that was inappropriate and for that I apologize.

I guess I'll be going now. I'm certain you're all tired of a healer who should know better. Goodbye.



Awww, don´t be too hard on yourself, Niar. :(

Your advise was good, its not your fault that people rather vote than think up advises themselves. They could have checked and realize themselves that one advise doesn´t need 20 votes to get rhough, but they didn´t. So its not your fault. Maybe add a 6 votes only or something if that could have fit, then people might have stopped voting and would have waited to vote or would ahve thought up something themselves. Tsu´s just disappointed as we could have handled this turn much better, there´s quite alot we can ask, suggest and keep an eye open for yet people didn´t bother with that which is all our fault not just yours, mine or the voters, but everyone´s.

So pls cheer up, your advise´s good and dandy, it just got enough votes for like 4-5 advises at once, is all. :3

Thanks James. And don't worry, I'm not going away for good. I just need a break to calm my nerves and evaluate my actions is all.
We shall settle this in the ancient way. WITH A CHILDREN'S CARD GAME!
User avatar
Hfar
Dragon of the Nether
 
Posts: 3959
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:27 am
Location: I'm...actually, where AM I?
Clan: Tei'kaliath

Re: Tei'kaliath Healer Thread

Postby Tsuris on Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:55 pm

It's nothing against you Hfar, your advice was good, I voted for it even, I just ask that you discuss with folks before posting in the future ^^\

Sorry if I came off a bit terse there, wasn't trying to be, I'm always a bit annoyed when people post without discussion, and didn't really expect it from you since you've been here for awhile
Tsuris'Lok: Demon Shard - RH (retired), Moonless Age
Zan'nah: Highland Raider, Homefront Sealers Division - RH C1, Moonless Age


"It's me. You should have known better."
User avatar
Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon
 
Posts: 6152
Joined: Fri May 20, 2011 4:06 am

Re: Tei'kaliath Healer Thread

Postby Hfar on Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:11 am

Okay, I guess I can't stay away for long. Thank you everyone who offered encouragement. And I'll most certainly endevour to be more communicative in the future. :)

So, any ideas for healer operations once the war starts? It's been suggested that the warriors be broken up into squads with one healer assigned to each squad. If this is considered to micro by our GM, then we can also set up a triage behind our lines and bring the injured to a safe location where we can treat them en mass and prioritize the wounded. People's thoughts?
We shall settle this in the ancient way. WITH A CHILDREN'S CARD GAME!
User avatar
Hfar
Dragon of the Nether
 
Posts: 3959
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:27 am
Location: I'm...actually, where AM I?
Clan: Tei'kaliath

Re: Tei'kaliath Healer Thread

Postby Tsuris on Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:43 am

I'd prefer us to stay in one place, there are only 4 of us after all, and I think if we set up a place for us to work from behind the front lines, rather then alongside the warriors, that would be best

we're not like healers in other games, we can't actively heal people while they fight, we have to sit them down and patch them up, so a field camp where we could patch up wounded that were brought to us would be the best way to go about doing that
Tsuris'Lok: Demon Shard - RH (retired), Moonless Age
Zan'nah: Highland Raider, Homefront Sealers Division - RH C1, Moonless Age


"It's me. You should have known better."
User avatar
Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon
 
Posts: 6152
Joined: Fri May 20, 2011 4:06 am

Re: Tei'kaliath Healer Thread

Postby Hfar on Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:45 am

Sounds good to me. That being said, there is the slight problem of transporting the wounded. After all there are only four of us and if we're splitting our efforts between healing and hauling then we're going to get stretched thin. The problem is I honestly don't know how we're going to solve this problem if it arises since the warriors and the mana specialists are going to be busy fighting.
We shall settle this in the ancient way. WITH A CHILDREN'S CARD GAME!
User avatar
Hfar
Dragon of the Nether
 
Posts: 3959
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:27 am
Location: I'm...actually, where AM I?
Clan: Tei'kaliath

PreviousNext

Return to Community Centre

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests