The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

Re: Tei'kaliath Healer Thread

Postby James Rye on Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:17 pm

No way.

Look at how quickly Timo got to the quarry, the medical plant search will be over in a turn or two with just 6 volunteers and we got 4/5 ready already. I won´t wait another 2-3 weeks just cause Timo couldn´t wait to discuss it out who goes first.
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Jonarus_Drakus on Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:24 pm

I Agree with James - It's only a 'day trip' so the risk is minimal regardless of other expeditions. My secondary awaits the advice to be finalized (I still prefer my wording, lets stay focused on a single goal) and posted...

~JD
> J'hon D'rak Tei'Kaliath. D'rak Patriarch, KIA on the 12th day of the 3rd Moon
> Eh'rin D'rak Tei'Kaliath. D'rak Dev'ess: viewtopic.php?f=74&t=14467&p=765500#p758482
http://jonarus-drakus.deviantart.com/
Jonarus_Drakus
Vel'akar

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby James Rye on Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:41 pm

Okay, so we go with this then:

Medicinal plant search with Mirual, collect plant/seed samples, stay alert!

I´ll send Ronyo the pm. Lets get those plants Mirual talked about to show us.
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Tsuris on Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:45 pm

James Rye wrote:No way.

Look at how quickly Timo got to the quarry, the medical plant search will be over in a turn or two with just 6 volunteers and we got 4/5 ready already. I won´t wait another 2-3 weeks just cause Timo couldn´t wait to discuss it out who goes first.

Tim still has to CONDUCT THE SURVEY of the quarry.

you go out now fine, just don't expect too much back up should you piss off a kurr or something :P
Tsuris'Lok: Demon Shard - RH (retired), Moonless Age
Zan'nah: Highland Raider, Homefront Sealers Division - RH C1, Moonless Age

"It's me. You should have known better."
Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby James Rye on Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:46 pm

Tsuris wrote:

you go out now fine, just don't expect too much back up should you piss off a kurr or something :P

If that happens we just try to get like 10 or so war campaign votes as extra support/better chance stuff to get away. Plus we have Mirual and hunters with us they´ll keep us outta the way of Kurr and other danger.
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Tsuris on Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:49 pm

James Rye wrote:
Tsuris wrote:

If that happens we just try to get like 10 or so war campaign votes as extra support/better chance stuff to get away. Plus we have Mirual and hunters with us they´ll keep us outta the way of Kurr and other danger.

Mirual is still recovering (She still has bandages on her body, I count that as still recovering) from her last encounter with the Kurr, I somehow doubt she's in much shape to run away from another Kurr, gods forbid you bump into the same one that killed Brorn.

Meh, whatever, try not to get eaten :P

Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby James Rye on Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:56 pm

She offered to lead us there.
Which makes me wonder what Rurrul can do since Orrul is supposed to lead us to to us unknown edible plants. Maybe he can show us potatoes, that would be an awesome trade item for the hungry people in chel if we can get a field of potatos. :D
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Tsuris on Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:39 pm

I'm thinking we should put up an Advice to inform Anji that Durlyn is tainted.

Seriously, this needs to be brought to her attention sooner or later.

Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Hfar on Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:57 pm

Very well. What about something simple like "M'lady, ill news. Durlyn has been tainted."

Also, should we ask her to come to Durlyn to offer moral support?
We shall settle this in the ancient way. WITH A CHILDREN'S CARD GAME!
Hfar
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Tsuris on Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:01 pm

That sounds reasonable.

Volunteer Work: Inform Anji of Durlyn's taint, ask her to off him moral support.(64)

Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby James Rye on Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:07 pm

Why not make it a bit bigger and include all the wounded warriors as well as the heavy wounded dvergar. Anji´s a leader and every wounded appreciates to get thanks/moral support through a leader. The wounded dvergar would surely see it good if Anji gives them her thanks for what they risked their life´s for, could give some pluspoints like the healing did to the wounded back then.
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Tsuris on Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:09 pm

James Rye wrote:Why not make it a bit bigger and include all the wounded warriors as well as the heavy wounded dvergar. Anji´s a leader and every wounded appreciates to get thanks/moral support through a leader. The wounded dvergar would surely see it good if Anji gives them her thanks for what they risked their life´s for, could give some pluspoints like the healing did to the wounded back then.

There's a simple reason I focus on Durlyn in this action and not the other wounded.

Because they are not tainted.

Durlyn presents a new obstacle for her and I'd like her to deal with it NOW rather then when we actually get home to the colony. I want her opinion on the matter said and out of the way so there won't be inane bickering about it when we return home. She makes the decision, we do it, we shut the fuck up about it. Simple as that.

Also relizing a spelling error, should be this:

Volunteer Work: Inform Anji of Durlyn's taint, ask her to offer him moral support.(66)

Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby James Rye on Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:33 pm

I´d find it better to ask Dur first, cause i think he would want others to get moral support as well. Sure he´s the one with worst injury/taint and should get special focus, but others suffered wounds as well like Dycle and co and many Dvergar were heavily injured during the campaign. Some nice words to them when getting healed by our healers would be a nice/honorable gesture for them too, it would show we respect them and what they risked for retaking their home, that we dont ignore it/only care about our own wounded.
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Tsuris on Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:39 pm

As I said in the shoutbox,

Durlyn's incapacitated and it's more about the fact that he's tainted then offering him moral support anyway I want her to give her opinion on the matter the moral support bit is a vote hook.

I don't really care too much about the other warriors at this point, they're alive, no one died, great, we'll have cake later.

But Durlyn was tainted and there will inevitably be people bickering about what to do about it, therefore I would like to know Anji's opinion on it NOW so that we can listen to the boss lady and just do what she thinks is best rather then risk starting a flame war over this.

I could just change it to this:

Volunteer Work: Inform Anji of Durlyn's taint, ask for her opinion about it (59)

and totally leave out the part about moral support since that seems to be what you're focusing on and that wasn't really the point of the action to begin with.

Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby James Rye on Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:42 pm

Oh, so you want an opinion. That´s ofc different from the moral stuff though i do think it´d be a good advise for Anji to say something to us all or at least the wounded before we all get back to Ama'varde.
I mean, we did retake the city/helped so, no one died and we won a big war after having lost to the BS back then. That should count for some speech.
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

PreviousNext

Return to Community Centre