The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

Re: Tei'kaliath Healer Thread

Postby Hfar on Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:06 pm

Aaand done!
We shall settle this in the ancient way. WITH A CHILDREN'S CARD GAME!
Hfar
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby James Rye on Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:39 pm

Okay, we gonna get our results if ALL of the people who had gone with the expedition votes for it again plus some extra votes to support it.

Also we gonna find more than one medical plant the more votes we get!
Few votes = one/two discoveries, lots votes = 3/more discoveries.

We gonna need those plants to research and make medicine as well as plant our own medicine garden, healers! Those medicine could become something valuable to trade or very helpful items to heal people of our clan to yet to know sicknesses.

Sadei aka Ronyo will post the next action again.

It will look like this if everyone agrees to it:

Either we do the same action again or we post something like this: Collect medical plant/seed samples Mirual leds to.Bring all to greenhouse. - 74

What are your opinions on that?
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Hfar on Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:58 pm

James Rye wrote:Collect medical plant/seed samples Mirual leds to.Bring all to greenhouse. - 74

I may not be on the expedition but I say go with this one. It conveys what we want a little more clearly.
Hfar
Dragon of the Nether

Postby James Rye on Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:09 pm

Hfar wrote:
James Rye wrote:Collect medical plant/seed samples Mirual leds to.Bring all to greenhouse. - 74

I may not be on the expedition but I say go with this one. It conveys what we want a little more clearly.

Yeah, i thought so too cause that way we save the plant/seeds in the greenhouse which it was made for. That way it´s easier to concentrate on medicine research/making and creating a medicine garden for the years to come.

Which leads me to another thing: Would you mind posting the healer big timeskip project, Hfar? Either you or another healer cause i want my main to be Kay'sae but as a warrior so i can´t get this up myself. :(
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Hfar on Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:19 pm

James Rye wrote:
Hfar wrote:

Yeah, i thought so too cause that way we save the plant/seeds in the greenhouse which it was made for. That way it´s easier to concentrate on medicine research/making and creating a medicine garden for the years to come.

Which leads me to another thing: Would you mind posting the healer big timeskip project, Hfar? Either you or another healer cause i want my main to be Kay'sae but as a warrior so i can´t get this up myself. :(

Sure thing James. Just tell me what you want posted.
Hfar
Dragon of the Nether

Postby James Rye on Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:35 pm

Hm, the best action would be since we got so many years ahead to make sure we´ll get a supply source of medical plants. Since we´ll take care of getting plants and seeds samples this week with Ronyo´s help/action, the foundation for that is already made.
And since the greenhouse is unused so far it can become our medical garden house for now to see how well those different plants grow and under what conditions.
At the same time we need to make medicine/painkillers/etc of the stuff we got, plants and seeds got lotsa use in medicine after all, and test/research it to make sure of their uses.

I´m not entirely sure and keep in mind this is the healer big timeskip project not the one for this week, but it could look like this:

Grow medical seeds in Greenhouse.Make+test medicine/painkillers of plants. - 74

Probably.
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Ronyo Storm on Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:53 pm

I will post up the action in a few with idea that has been expressed here, so just to make it clear.

Collect medical plant/seed samples Mirual leds to.Bring all to greenhouse.

The above is what I will be posting for the medical plant expedition that will move us through the small time skip to have us sync back up with the LA.
Ronyo Storm
Nether Spawn

Postby James Rye on Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:03 pm

Ronyo Storm wrote:I will post up the action in a few with idea that has been expressed here, so just to make it clear.

Collect medical plant/seed samples Mirual leds to.Bring all to greenhouse.

The above is what I will be posting for the medical plant expedition that will move us through the small time skip to have us sync back up with the LA.

Exactly that one. With enough plants/seeds, the healers can do their project for the big timeskip with medicine/painkillers, reseearching and making a medical garden for resupply. :)
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Postby James Rye on Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:38 pm

Action´s up! All who have voted for it last turn please vote this turn as well! Plus maybe some extra votes to get support votes/better results in finding medical plants/seeds.
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Postby James Rye on Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:08 pm

Okay, looks like we can´t do a medical garden, would ahve been too nice.

Just saw it says "basic form" and "would be dangerous", in other words, we only got the plants but not the endform, the product outta those!!!

Since regrowing the plants are impossible i wanna change the action to focus more on the research, testing and producting of those products. We could have a painkiller and a drug as well as two ointments.
So if Hfar is okay with it and we can get 4 voters an action like this should be put ip soon:

Research found plants,produce medicine of them,test on prisoner if good/bad - 75 letters

I admit its not the best worded action of mine. XD
But something like that would be the general direction i wanna go to see how much those painkillers will be able to help and how dangerous exactly that seasonal feral plant is to us. If we do have a drug which can be consumated by Drows similar to our worlds growing drugs then we might have something interesting for the blackmarket in Chel and other Drow cities.
The rest will probably become oinments.

What you guys think about this Healer project action? Opinions? Better worded action examples?
Remember this is a "in-door" action,s o it only needs 4 votes to matter in the timeskip and be a probably good change since then our Healers would be able to heal wounds wuicker/better than without those medicine.
And if that plant is like a drug, then we sure have something new and so far never used/seen before in our clan which ofc shouldn´t be used cause drugs are evil. Expect alcohol. XD
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Hfar on Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:56 pm

Looks good to me.
Hfar
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Hfar on Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:24 pm

Esh! Looks like noone else has voted for the healer option yet. That's not a good sign...
Hfar
Dragon of the Nether

Postby James Rye on Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:37 pm

Hfar wrote:Esh! Looks like noone else has voted for the healer option yet. That's not a good sign...

I can try to get a couple warriors to vote for it. But weird, i thought we had more active healers to support that. :/
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Katharos Ombre on Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:19 pm

Please healers... vote for Niar's advice, we just need 4 people and I got told I should wait till i see more votes before voting cause other advicers want my vote for their "assured" advices if Niar fails... but I don't want Niar to fail.
vagabondage... nothing interesting yet.

Ombr'eh Totolo Tei'kaliath on Path to Power 1-2-3
Katharos Ombre
Demon

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby James Rye on Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:22 pm

Okay i´ve written some people, hopefully a few will be so kind to vote for the Healer project to make it pass.
Lets cross our fingers till they hurt, Niar! :O
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

PreviousNext

Return to Community Centre