The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

Re: Tei'kaliath Healer Thread

Postby Durlyn Val'Sarghress on Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:35 am

I don't mind if an advise is made to have Anjhali address my taint, maybe even stabilize it, though I would like to know if the wounded, myself included, are all A-Okay this round since no mention was made of them during our victory page (I did have a big hole in me afterall). So opinions, moral support, & anything that can be done to make my taint stable works fine by me.

I still intend to ask Thalar about what precautions, if any, I'll need to take once I'm certain I'm gonna survive and make it back to Ama'varde as opposed to dying here and now.
Durlyn Val'Sarghress
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Tsuris on Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:42 am

Well someone else can deal with the moral support option then.

Me, I'm just worried about finding out Anji's opinion on the fact that you're now essentially a ticking time bomb. The fact that you were silly enough to get into this position in the first place doesn't fill me with too much confidence that you'll be able to stay out of trouble enough to not unleash your seed... though the point is moot anyway since you're already tainted so whatever.

She's not okay with it, we exile/kill you, She's okay with it (well not okay with it, but she's not for killing one of our own), we knuckle down and find a way to make it work and you not turn into some fugly demon and go on a rampage around the colony.

Personally I'm betting she'll not want to off you, which if fine with me, but the whole point of me wanting to know her opinion is to prevent some of the... let's say less accepting of risks types of players from demanding you be purged and the other players saying no, and an all out war in the forums developing.... again. I don't think any of us want that to happen so I would very much like to settle the matter ASAP and be done with it.

Simple as that.
Tsuris'Lok: Demon Shard - RH (retired), Moonless Age
Zan'nah: Highland Raider, Homefront Sealers Division - RH C1, Moonless Age

"It's me. You should have known better."
Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby James Rye on Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:44 am

And we got 6 members for the plant search action! :D
Since the other chara of Goblin was allowed to go on an expedition despite his chara Van being in war so should Kay and Ven also be okay to go help with getting plants and seed samples of what could become our future medicine/painkillers. :3
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Tsuris on Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:49 am

... Another healer in the war (Hfar or Catriana, I'll PM them if I have to) may want to put in an option about making sure all the wounded have stabalized or something, since as Durlyn pointed out, we haven't really heard too much about them.

Fussy doctors are the best kind after all :P

Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Durlyn Val'Sarghress on Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:50 am

Tsuris wrote:Well someone else can deal with the moral support option then.

Me, I'm just worried about finding out Anji's opinion on the fact that you're now essentially a ticking time bomb. The fact that you were silly enough to get into this position in the first place doesn't fill me with too much confidence that you'll be able to stay out of trouble enough to not unleash your seed... though the point is moot anyway since you're already tainted so whatever.

She's not okay with it, we exile/kill you, She's okay with it (well not okay with it, but she's not for killing one of our own), we knuckle down and find a way to make it work and you not turn into some fugly demon and go on a rampage around the colony.

Personally I'm betting she'll not want to off you, which if fine with me, but the whole point of me wanting to know her opinion is to prevent some of the... let's say less accepting of risks types of players from demanding you be purged and the other players saying no, and an all out war in the forums developing.... again. I don't think any of us want that to happen so I would very much like to settle the matter ASAP and be done with it.

Simple as that.

Didn't Anjhali state in the past her opinion of the tainted? That we wouldn't allow tainting to become a practice but that we wouldn't turn our backs on those who were tainted fighting for the clan? What we need from her is her aid in stabilizing my seed, if it can be done etc. If it can't be done, I'm fine with being put out of my misery before I become a threat...As it is, we don't know what everyone's condition is this round since the victory page took up everything *hmmm*

P.S. do we have enough people to vote on an action for treating/checking on the wounded & addressing the issue of my taint? Just being cautious since we have til Sunday to start posting actions (i guess it depends on how much morale support we want to divide between two options)
Durlyn Val'Sarghress
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Tsuris on Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:01 am

She said if any of our own were ever tainted, we'd deal with it then.
It's happened, now we need to decide what to do.
... I'm just realizing how epic that foreshadowing was myself to be honest....

Durlyn Val'Sarghress wrote:P.S. do we have another people to vote on an action for treating/checking on the wounded & addressing the issue of my taint? Just being cautious since we have til Sunday to start posting actions.

Already been addressed.
Tsuris wrote:... Another healer in the war (Hfar or Catriana, I'll PM them if I have to) may want to put in an option about making sure all the wounded have stabalized or something, since as Durlyn pointed out, we haven't really heard too much about them.

Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Hfar on Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:15 am

Tsuris wrote:
Durlyn Val'Sarghress wrote:P.S. do we have another people to vote on an action for treating/checking on the wounded & addressing the issue of my taint? Just being cautious since we have til Sunday to start posting actions.

Already been addressed.
Tsuris wrote:... Another healer in the war (Hfar or Catriana, I'll PM them if I have to) may want to put in an option about making sure all the wounded have stabalized or something, since as Durlyn pointed out, we haven't really heard too much about them.

Sure, I'll post the option. So something like "Healers: Make certain all our wounded are stabilized"? -53
We shall settle this in the ancient way. WITH A CHILDREN'S CARD GAME!
Hfar
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Tsuris on Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:18 am

Sounds good buddy ^^

may want to wait a day though, just so the people who tend to vote on the first thing they see in the LA don't only have 1 or 2 options though XD

Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Hfar on Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:26 am

Sounds good. Until then.
Hfar
Dragon of the Nether

Postby goblin6 on Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:40 am

Here's a revision of the healer advice if you don't mind:

Healers: Make certain all our wounded and dvergar allies are stabilized

Don't forget the about the dvergars, just saying.
PTP-Ze'carga D'rak & Van'deer
goblin6
Vel'akar

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby Tsuris on Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:44 am

goblin6 wrote:Here's a revision of the healer advice if you don't mind:

Ah, good call.

Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Hfar on Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:59 am

Ooo! Good call! Thanks Goblin! :)
Hfar
Dragon of the Nether

Postby James Rye on Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:07 am

Like this one as it seems our Dvergar allies did not only had most casulties but also most wounded as well.
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Jonarus_Drakus on Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:13 pm

I have brought up a few issue over in the warrior thread here: viewtopic.php?f=76&t=15210&start=2550#p730510

I included links to both of the (edited) healer advice suggestions made by Tsuris. The physical healing of both Tei and Dver wounded was given priority. As for Durlyn and the issue of his being tainted, its important, but I put it under 'secondary' because It can wait *a little* before it becomes critical... Physical injuries come first, meta-physical later...

~JD
> J'hon D'rak Tei'Kaliath. D'rak Patriarch, KIA on the 12th day of the 3rd Moon
> Eh'rin D'rak Tei'Kaliath. D'rak Dev'ess: viewtopic.php?f=74&t=14467&p=765500#p758482
http://jonarus-drakus.deviantart.com/
Jonarus_Drakus
Vel'akar

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby Tsuris on Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:49 pm

Hfar, you can go ahead and put your suggested advice up now, just be sure to use goblin's suggestion. ^^

I went ahead and put up the action I suggested

Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

PreviousNext

Return to Community Centre