The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

Re: The Explorer Guild House

Postby Hetros on Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:18 pm

You should be chewing me out, not him >:( I'm the one who asked him to put it up because I thought there'd be enough hunters and explorers together to get this done, and leave some aside for the hunter action, it is fairly damn important after all. Survival Armor, if it's been left behind on a corpse, could make the difference between life and death for our warriors making raids against the enemy in the future.
Earth,fire,wind,and water all come together in perfect balance inside of a Smith's forge, this perfect harmony of elements can rarely be found anywhere else in existence.
~Hetros' Mentor
Hetros
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Taruna on Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:22 pm

*barges in, as ruthless as usual*

Hi Folks!

Are there plans to check up on the missing Traders already?
Taruna Tei'kaliath - Former Warmaster - 2nd Tir'ay Champ (Warr.)
Family
Nimaraidh
Because inside of everyone of us is a warrior
Whose courage is like a sword
But the biggest weapon is his heart
(Silbermond - Krieger des Lichts)
Taruna
Vel'akar

Postby benuminister on Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:50 am

*dusts off*

Sorry I haven't been as diligent in here as I should have been but I would like all active explorers to suggest their choices for the next expedition site.
Tei'Kaliath: Biel (Bay-elle) Tel'mari, Forge Master and Novice at the Hammer Toss

EA process:
Friday: Post -> Saturday: Discuss and Edit -> Sunday: Final Draft

The Al'dun, more then just another family.
benuminister
Vel'akar

Postby Timotheus on Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:55 am

If you really feel the urge to head off some where there's this Stone Harbor we just found...
If I knew what I was doing I'd be dangerous.
Timotheus
Vel'akar

Location: Either building something or kibitzing someone else's project. Mana, boats, and mills!

Postby cHr0n0sPh3r3 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:57 am

Ho explorers! I'm the FNG Chrono!
Just posting to ask what being an explorer is all about if you might please
cHr0n0sPh3r3
Tainted

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby Leonis on Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:36 pm

Not an explorer, however being an explorer is basically about scouting out ruins, though you typically do it in a very hand wavey, this is what you find, fashion.
Leonis
Demon

Clan: Jaal'darya

Postby benuminister on Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:27 pm

Alright explorers. Since this introduction of a possible minmameid sub plot it has been suggested off the forums of a possible "resisting torture" training session along with the slave masters.

Thinking we will be used as scouts in the near future I think this is a rather good idea. So after writing this I will see if the slave masters will oblige us in this effort.
Tei'Kaliath: Biel (Bay-elle) Tel'mari, Forge Master and Novice at the Hammer Toss

EA process:

benuminister
Vel'akar

Postby Ultimatecalibur on Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:39 pm

Sorry about being out of touch.

I'm fine with the anti-torture training, but we may want to find out where this "camp" is.
Kris'tian Al'dun - Scout

I saw the Griffin first, so I'm calling dibs.

Apparently I like rafts.
Ultimatecalibur
Summoner

Postby Ultimatecalibur on Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:52 am

Since the Overseers are going to be doing a multi-action interrogation suite, I posted an action to talk to Brimingust about what happened.
Kris'tian Al'dun - Scout

I saw the Griffin first, so I'm calling dibs.

Apparently I like rafts.
Ultimatecalibur
Summoner

Postby James Rye on Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:40 pm

How many explorers would be okay to come with the healer´s medical plant search group? :)

Search with Mirual medical plants.Take found plants+seeds home.Stay alert! - 74 letters, this is the action i´d like a healer/hunter/explorer to post, the action needs however 6 home votes to be successful, please keep that in mind! It´d be best if someone writes me a pm if he or she is home and wants to post it. As long as you´re a healer/hunter/explorer it´s good. Then we need to worry about 6 homevotes.

Please read/write in the healer thread if you want to support it, thanks alot. :)
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby benuminister on Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:13 pm

After talking with a couple others on skype I was hoping to make contact with the halmes of Hanen during this time skip. I will put up a more detailed pros and cons list in the conference hall but I'd like to hear some quick thought from you guys at the moment.

Note: At this point I was thinking of more of a trade and protection relationship like what we have with the devergar but the protection part might be a bit harder to pull off due to distance.

Current suggested phrasing for the advice: Use timeskip to establish trade relationship with Hanen, offer healing

EA process:

benuminister
Vel'akar

Postby James Rye on Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:58 am

I wanted to ask since you guys will get medium armor and got no weapons:

Would you like to fight with the Swords the Warriors had till now plus theTK47 (cause we Warriros will get shields and polearms and such too iguess) or do you want two short swords+2 due Dvergar crafter and the TK47?

Cause well, the MS got their Mana arts and foci to fight besides us and the Hunters their much greater crossbows and bow skills to help put as well. Foresters aren´t many there but they got light armor and an huge axe, that should count for something.

So yeah, i just wanted to know what you guys prefer as weapons and what your future timeskip project will be like?

I thought that maybe you could use the years to update the map aka go in unknown territories and write them down on the map so that after the timeskip we know more where what is and where what not is. As long as you get armor and weapons you should be fine since its the explorers job to go out into the wild to discover new things. And that way you would help the whole clan to know more about our whereabouts. :D

Though it would be best to ask Thalar how much of the map you´re allowed to discover/write down in the years to come in the timeskip. Just to be on the safe side. :)
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Previous

Return to Community Centre