The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

Revenge on the ferals?

Postby Tibanna Vilrath on Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:46 am

Its probably a bad time to start something like this now with the "law" discussion, our first expedition still out there and the upcoming war BUT we have to decide what to do with the ferals. They are clearly more hostile now and are a real danger. I would prefer to burn their village and take them as slaves but i know i will be nearly alone with it.

But anyway we have to decide on some kind of response. Diplomatic or war .... but something has to be done. Even if we do it afer the war we can start discussing it now or not?
Aleria Vilrath - PTP
Tibanna Vilrath - RH C2
Tibanna Vilrath
Summoner

Re: Revenge on the ferals?

Postby Jonarus_Drakus on Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:05 pm

It's probably a little early for this discussion. But my stance is pretty well known... To put it simply, while I am against all out genocide, we need to make a point of hunting down any and all of them 'coon ferals while a WIDE margin of our city (they have a major hideout within only a couple of days walk from us -that old 'world tree' husk- as is, that is a threat that MUST be removed).

But we can worry about details later, after we help our Dvergar allies re-take their home.

~JD
> J'hon D'rak Tei'Kaliath. D'rak Patriarch, KIA on the 12th day of the 3rd Moon
> Eh'rin D'rak Tei'Kaliath. D'rak Dev'ess: viewtopic.php?f=74&t=14467&p=765500#p758482
http://jonarus-drakus.deviantart.com/
Jonarus_Drakus
Vel'akar

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby Tsuris on Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:48 pm

I'm totally for an all out genocide. these thing keep fucking with us, they need to learn the consequences of that.

Burn the village to the ground, spare no one.
Tsuris'Lok: Demon Shard - RH (retired), Moonless Age
Zan'nah: Highland Raider, Homefront Sealers Division - RH C1, Moonless Age

"It's me. You should have known better."
Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Catriana on Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:56 pm

I'm not an advocate for revenge, but I do believe that a point does need to be made. Reasoning with them will not work, these ferals do what they want. So. I think once the dust settles, we should probably show them it is not in their best interest to keep screwing with us. If that means we raid their main encampment and bust some heads, then that's what we should do.

But....not right now.
“The most I can do for my friend is simply be his friend." -Henry David Thoreau
Catriana
Dragon of the Nether

Postby James Rye on Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:11 pm

They´re wild ferals, not like Mirula and her guys. So we should act *wild* too, teach them a lesson. I´m against genocide though. I didn´t became a warrior to kill children and women cause some of us feel hurt in their pride. I´m fine with killing lots of them and destroy some of their hide-outs and if possible, take slaves or giving them the chance to give up and accept our supremace in this part of the forest. Either they leave or they join our alliance Anji wants to etablish in the future.

With the dvergar we have trades in metal and stuff and can gain in stone and metal works lots of upgrades. With ferals as our allies we´d gain more insight and knowledge of the forest, its locations, plants and animals, granted that´s what Mirula and co are for, but they´re only three. With hundreds of wild raccons under our leadership we could dominate this forest easier, as well as do expedition easier wit them helping (instead of raiding us).

But first we´d need to find their homes and then make a plan how to destroy them. And till then we´ll be busy with our colony and the dvergar battle.
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Kran on Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:14 pm

I find these pesky raccoon ferals to be a bunch of highwayman stealing our cargo. I just do not like how easy they are in learning not to fear us. Last time we confronted these ferals they were not armed with swords and ran off. Now they have become embolden in their raids with weapons. Those furry-bandits are a nuisance like a bear raiding a trash can. If we wish to have a secure trade route in the east then the ferals need to be "re-educated" from such bad behavior or relocated by force. If not, then we should at least grant them some good old "re-education" if we ever encountered them again with a bolt to the head or throat.
Honu Al'dun Tei'kaliath
Kran
Demon

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby Timotheus on Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:36 am

I say we put springs on all our garbage cans.
If I knew what I was doing I'd be dangerous.
Timotheus
Vel'akar

Location: Either building something or kibitzing someone else's project. Mana, boats, and mills!
Clan: Tei'kaliath

Return to Community Centre