The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

Re: Brorn's Funeral

Postby Kiro Kiemi on Mon May 07, 2012 9:54 pm

I checked Drowtales today and glanced down at the PtP thumbnail and thought those goggles looked awfully familiar... Then I realized An'jhi was saying "Brorn." So I scampered over to the forums to find out what the hell was happening, and I find this topic.

So here's my goodbyes to Brorn, and my condolences for those who want them. Thanks for all the memories, dude. I'm sure we'll run into each other in RP again.

As for the rest of you, you'd better have a totally kickass funeral/wake for him. And be sure to drink lots of beer. It's the way he would have wanted to go.
Renn'lir Joural Tei'kaliath: Miner, Enemy of ceak, continuously on "Odd-duty"
Kiro Kiemi
Summoner

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Re: Brorn's Funeral

Postby vitus on Wed May 09, 2012 5:43 pm

thealbinobutterfly wrote:As for Ombreh deciding, He was in the totolo meeting on a video conversation in skype. *heehee* He was going to put the action in but he already voted on something else in the LA...

Sorry Totolos for not being in the meeting, but I was out of the Net connection since Saturday morning and returned now. I personally like idea of the burning and apple tree (the Chucho concept), but driniking a lot of Brorn beer is definitivelly must be (is this beer pilsner type ?) - maybe in the future we should open a Memorial Brornstube in our settlement.
vitus
Summoner

Previous

Return to Community Centre