The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

Re: The Golem expedition and its many goals.

Postby minalia on Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:47 pm

I will be posting the civilian advice soon. If you guys are willing to give me ideas in how i should write it go ahead. Remember our priority is to save meck's life and returning home with only 1 fatality.
A survivalist should not be a pessimist, he should always be positive, happy and enjoying life more than anyone else because he understands that each minute of peace we have is precious and unique, and he never takes it for granted.
minalia
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby blackjack217 on Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:52 pm

Meck did it to himself, if we have to chose I say save Born.
Anareth Nimaraidh
Ceterum autem censeo, Siyah-khorshed esse delendam!
blackjack217
Demon

Postby Pariel on Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:55 pm

Do not mind about me, what happened has happened. Just get the game back on track.
"Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one." - Marcus Aurelius.
Pariel
Sharen Errand Boy

Clan: Sharen

Postby Kran on Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:33 pm

Suggestions for Civilian action

1. "Medic uses medicine on Meck's leg. Rest help move the cart back to colony" 73 characters

2. "Medic stabilizes Brorn's wounds. Rest help move the cart back to colony" 71 characters

3. "Medic stabilizes Brorn and medicine on Meck's leg. Rest head back to colony" 75 characters

I personally would go with Option #3.
Honu Al'dun Tei'kaliath
Kran
Demon

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby minalia on Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:35 pm

Brorn is dead.
A survivalist should not be a pessimist, he should always be positive, happy and enjoying life more than anyone else because he understands that each minute of peace we have is precious and unique, and he never takes it for granted.
minalia
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Kran on Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:45 pm

minalia wrote:Brorn is dead.

Oh, well that narrows things down. Then a modified option# 1 is the best course of action. ^^;

"Medic uses medicine on Meck's leg. Rest walk back to colony with An'jhali" 73 characters
Honu Al'dun Tei'kaliath
Kran
Demon

Postby goblin6 on Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:55 pm

Kran wrote:
minalia wrote:Brorn is dead.

Oh, well that narrows things down. Then a modified option# 1 is the best course of action. ^^;

"Medic uses medicine on Meck's leg. Rest walk back to colony with An'jhali" 73 characters

Although futile, we could at least try option 3. Thalar said "almost certain", it's a slim chance, but we got to at least try.
PTP-Ze'carga D'rak & Van'deer
goblin6
Vel'akar

Postby Hetros on Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:18 pm

"Triage Medical Attention given to all who need it, let's go home people"
71 characters
Earth,fire,wind,and water all come together in perfect balance inside of a Smith's forge, this perfect harmony of elements can rarely be found anywhere else in existence.
~Hetros' Mentor
Hetros
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Kran on Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:38 pm

Hetros wrote:"Triage Medical Attention given to all who need it, let's go home people"
71 characters

That will work. It's way better than the options I wrote. ^^
Honu Al'dun Tei'kaliath
Kran
Demon

Postby Sil'Thara on Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:41 pm

I agree with Hetros's wording. Brorn wasn't declared DRT(dead right there). He has a slim chance to survive. In other words, he ain't dead yet and I will not count him out until an update states that he has died. What I want to know is if we heard the Kurr moving around us in the EA OR if it was the sound of the battle in the LA.
Sil'Thara
Nether Spawn

Postby minalia on Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:30 pm

I am gonna go with hetros advice but with some key changes because Ombreh wants to put a priority on meck first.

Expedition:Medical attention given to meck and wounded,let's go home people

I have to put Expedition at the start in order to state that this is the expedition civilian advice so folks who are not part of the expedition won't make a mistake and vote for it by accident.
minalia
Dragon of the Nether

Postby James Rye on Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:24 am

Hetros wrote:"Triage Medical Attention given to all who need it, let's go home people"
71 characters

I like that one. Lets go with that.
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby minalia on Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:30 am

[6:21:41 PM] Minalia: yeah
[6:21:48 PM] Minalia: i am gonna say
[6:21:54 PM] Minalia: to go with hetros wording
[6:22:11 PM] Katt/Ombr'eh: i dont care for Meck on a personal level, but everyone still breathing is my responsibility
[6:22:26 PM] Minalia: still gonna wait a bit see what other folks have any better advices written
[6:23:23 PM] Minalia: Triage Medical Attention given to all who need it, let's go home people <-- gonna go with this one in a few hours if i don't see anything better
[6:26:50 PM] Katt/Ombr'eh: what about Meck? he needs radical improvement to survive
[6:28:26 PM] Katt/Ombr'eh: is there space to mention i'll put my last efforts to stabilize Meck?
[6:28:47 PM] Minalia: well its my call
[6:29:12 PM] Minalia: Medical attention given to meck and wounded,let's go home people
[6:29:23 PM] Minalia: better?
[6:29:24 PM] Katt/Ombr'eh: good
minalia
Dragon of the Nether

Previous

Return to Community Centre