The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

Re: City Planning

Postby vitus on Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:30 am

I still wonder if a repeated search on an allready searched square could reveal another resource. From in-game perespective the squares are big, so there might be more resources hidden...

Edit: I will ask the question in the Explorer´s thread too - just checking if anyone has been discussing it with Thalar
vitus
Summoner

Postby Hetros on Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:54 pm

drakanor wrote:I will consider that a good thing Hetros considering how much of our skills require iron ...

very very very much agreed -.- especially considering HOW MUCH iron and steel they require, and how LITTLE they produce comparatively.
Earth,fire,wind,and water all come together in perfect balance inside of a Smith's forge, this perfect harmony of elements can rarely be found anywhere else in existence.
~Hetros' Mentor
Hetros
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Ultimatecalibur on Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:26 am

Just giving people a heads up, having roads in diagonally adjacent squares doesn't currently grant warehouse access.

That means that I17 and J18 are currently without warehouse access and I16 and K19 will be without warehouse access once their roads are finished.
Kris'tian Al'dun - Scout

I saw the Griffin first, so I'm calling dibs.

Apparently I like rafts.
Ultimatecalibur
Summoner

Postby Hetros on Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:03 am

Ultimatecalibur wrote:Just giving people a heads up, having roads in diagonally adjacent squares doesn't currently grant warehouse access.

That means that I17 and J18 are currently without warehouse access and I16 and K19 will be without warehouse access once their roads are finished.

THANKS! This is INCREDIBLY important to know o-o it will change how we structure our roads ENTIRELY >>;
Earth,fire,wind,and water all come together in perfect balance inside of a Smith's forge, this perfect harmony of elements can rarely be found anywhere else in existence.
~Hetros' Mentor
Hetros
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Tibanna Vilrath on Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:17 pm

no it does not ... its just inconvenient. The bug will not change the way we will build roads .. it will change that people have to move a square or two to empty or fill their backpack.... else we have a huge problem when its fixed.
Aleria Vilrath - PTP
Tibanna Vilrath - RH C2
Tibanna Vilrath
Summoner

Postby Hetros on Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:59 pm

Tibanna Vilrath wrote:no it does not ... its just inconvenient. The bug will not change the way we will build roads .. it will change that people have to move a square or two to empty or fill their backpack.... else we have a huge problem when its fixed.

so it's definitely a bug and not a feature? >> you're positive?
~Hetros' Mentor
Hetros
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Tibanna Vilrath on Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:08 pm

well a part of it is a bug .... if its the warehouzse part or moving diagonally im not sure.
Aleria Vilrath - PTP
Tibanna Vilrath - RH C2
Tibanna Vilrath
Summoner

Postby Hetros on Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:37 pm

Tibanna Vilrath wrote:well a part of it is a bug .... if its the warehouzse part or moving diagonally im not sure.

Warehouse part I -assume-
At least, I REALLY REALLY REALLY HOPE IT IS. Otherwise we're going to need ugly shaped roads everywhere :S
~Hetros' Mentor
Hetros
Dragon of the Nether

Previous

Return to Community Centre