The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

Re: Overseers Lounge (PTP 2)

Postby METAmarine on Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:25 am

novamouy17 wrote:Hi Welcom to Path to Power!
Have you thought of a family to join?
I am and overseer family master but only have two in the family and I bet the other two would love to have you as a part of it.
Lortohm and kahnzalika are my family, kahnza just doesnt show up because I am thinking she dont know how im not sure but she insists she is still with us.
I plan to pay for noble staus for the family in the next couple of weeks I will need to talk to thalar and kern about how to go about paying for it.
It would be roughly 140 for the three of us but if you joined then about 160. yes I would pay for your staus if you joined. :) There are currently two children charecters in the plan and Lortholm said he was working on a picture for it. he is actually quit good. I am sort of ok and am working of a dirty pic for kahnza, lortohm, nova, and another charecter I have in the quad feature.
In your charecter information you have a manage family botton you can click on and request to join a family.
It's up to you.

Also i know not much is done for the map actions anymore but I practicalyy trained all the slaves and there are some available to put into your invantory so you can contribute to the actions, I am not sure how much they are getting ignored but some people still do them.

just one:whats the familys name so i can join it?

Any questions?
METAmarine
Nether Seed

Clan: Sarghress

Postby METAmarine on Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:27 am

Whoops, the question ended up inside the the quote
here it is again:what is the familys name, so i can join it?
METAmarine
Nether Seed

Postby novamouy17 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:51 am

Adha'jeo is the name. We are known as the overseer family. :) :)
Our symbol is the hand over the moon. We rule with our might and cunning!
The sky is not the limit!
novamouy17
Summoner

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby James Rye on Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:23 am

novamouy17 wrote:Adha'jeo is the name. We are known as the overseer family. :) :)

And with breaking teeths and noses of our caught enemies. XD
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby METAmarine on Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:02 pm

novamouy17 wrote:Adha'jeo is the name. We are known as the overseer family. :) :)

thanks, joining now.
METAmarine
Nether Seed

Postby novamouy17 on Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:06 am

Welcome to the Adha'jeo Family!!

Ok, Once the frame to the dungeon is built this week i was hoping to focus on the quarry if the news about it is good. if not maybe some one can go out to search for a new quary and I would focus on gathering more lumber. What does peoples think?
novamouy17
Summoner

Postby Leonis on Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:23 am

Nova, We are not likely to hear back from the Quarry for several weeks minimum. Gathering more wood would be a good idea. Tending the fields/orchards with the slaves is also a good idea.

We are going to need ALOT of wood/lumber to make all the stuff that is going on. You may also want to think about planting other trees to replace the ones you have harvested.
Leonis
Demon

Clan: Jaal'darya

Postby novamouy17 on Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am

Ok, some possible actions for next week what do yall think?

"Go logging with 15 slaves and bring back for proccessing."
"Tend to feilds with ten slaves/weed/de-infest/water/etc..."
Posable depending on quary audit results, "Prepare for quary trip with 20 slaves"

There is a total of 47 usable slaves That our clan owns so I think counting the ammounts people use in actions will help a lot. Also depending on what happens we may have three more for breaking and training which I think Kahnzalika will enjoy a lot.
I have 15 in my possession s I will always count 15 for advices I post. There are currently ten in the invantory i placed for others to use. i don't have any idea how many slaves each person or who has...

I would assume a minimum of one overseer vote per advice involving the slaves for optimal results right?
novamouy17
Summoner

Postby James Rye on Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:00 pm

Maybe METAmarine could try to get more info from our two guests?

Torture indoctrinated prisoner before third one,ask third about the exodus. - 75

The exodus is about why and how they left Mimian and became rebels here, here in Amaranth and not in 6. Though maybe they do have their base in 6. And with 6 i mean the eatern boundary regions of the Mimian empire right next to us.
It´d be good to know those infos and cause that second guy doesn´t talk, we gonna ask the third.
First we torture the useless guy before him/her to show what we´re capable to do and if that doesn´t help we tormet the thrid prisoner directly.

You´d be okay with posting that as an Overseer action, Meta?
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Postby METAmarine on Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:50 pm

Sure,HEHEHE.....
but im going to have to wait until the EA updates, cause i already voted for an action this turn, as soon as it updates i will post the action.
METAmarine
Nether Seed

Postby James Rye on Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:05 pm

METAmarine wrote:Sure,HEHEHE.....
but im going to have to wait until the EA updates, cause i already voted for an action this turn, as soon as it updates i will post the action.

Well, you can decide which action you like to post, the one above or this one:

Torture indoctrinated prisoner before third one,ask them about their exodus
- 75, a bit different as it ask both prisoner, the tortured and the one who has to watch and its clearly which exodus is meant.
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Jonarus_Drakus on Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:33 pm

There is only two left iirc... Didn't one die of his wounds - seeing that is what allowed us to get SOME info out of the second one... By all means, correct me if I am mistaken...

~JD
> J'hon D'rak Tei'Kaliath. D'rak Patriarch, KIA on the 12th day of the 3rd Moon
> Eh'rin D'rak Tei'Kaliath. D'rak Dev'ess: viewtopic.php?f=74&t=14467&p=765500#p758482
http://jonarus-drakus.deviantart.com/
Jonarus_Drakus
Vel'akar

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby James Rye on Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:22 pm

Nono, we killed the crazy one to impress the other two, the indoctrinated one give in after some beatings easily cause of the previous death.

I guess asking about that exodus and getting some real info now would be really helpful to get why theyre so long in this forest so far away from mana sources and everything. Meta, would you like to post this action please as Overseer?

Torture indoctrinated prisoner before third one,ask them about their exodus

Should be 75 letters which fits the maximum of letters we´re allowed to post.^^
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Postby novamouy17 on Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:09 am

Ok, So, since I'm still waiting for the group to get to the quary to see what can be done I will focus on wood

Heres what I got "Go logging with 20 slaves/bring back wood for clan use"

This will leave 27 slaves for any other actions peoples would like to post involving the slaves.
novamouy17
Summoner

Postby Leonis on Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:02 am

Really Nova you shouldn't specify how many slaves you are taking. It is rather bad form to do so. Also it limits you.
Leonis
Demon

Clan: Jaal'darya

PreviousNext

Return to Community Centre