The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

Re: Crafter´s Union (Let´s help the others !)

Postby Timotheus on Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:02 pm

Trade goods are more important, but I would like us to consider making a couple of these for use against the Kurr.

Timotheus wrote:Image
If I knew what I was doing I'd be dangerous.
Timotheus
Vel'akar

Location: Either building something or kibitzing someone else's project. Mana, boats, and mills!
Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Nacht on Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:51 am

vitus wrote:So what about:

Crafters: Finish the decorated furniture, start to work on hairbrushes. (71 chars)

Sounds good. If you post this I will support it
Nacht
Summoner

Postby Leonis on Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:24 pm

I could also use a single Crafter's support in the making of rolls of Leena cloth.
Leonis
Demon

Clan: Jaal'darya

Postby Nacht on Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:03 pm

Nacht wrote:
vitus wrote:So what about:

Crafters: Finish the decorated furniture, start to work on hairbrushes. (71 chars)

Sounds good. If you post this I will support it

I saw nothing posted yet so voted for another option that needed an extra vote to pass.
Nacht
Summoner

Postby vitus on Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:18 pm

Hi guys, I have been again cut-off and then on biz trip with access to DTs - but I see Janike posted it, so at least at voted for it.

Janike - thanks !
vitus
Summoner

Postby minalia on Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:02 am

I asked Jane to do it since you went awol for a bit.
A survivalist should not be a pessimist, he should always be positive, happy and enjoying life more than anyone else because he understands that each minute of peace we have is precious and unique, and he never takes it for granted.
minalia
Dragon of the Nether

Postby vitus on Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:49 pm

Oh Mina, thank you vry much - I am sorry for my unreliability on the connection late months, but it is a coincidence of my provider often letting me dry (and I can not do anything about as the provider is on the contract with the owner of the flat) and also my job travellings, that has risen rapidly (for instance I will be off from Thursday to Sunday, just to re-pack and again be off from Monday to Wednesday). My latest work schedule looks like a "pilot´s dream"... :w

So please, if you see I am off too-long it means I have been:
a) cut off by the provider
b) sent out by my employee

So do not hesitate to perform the actions or ask anyone else to perform the action - I will be glad to support it later when I am back.
vitus
Summoner

Postby vitus on Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:02 pm

OK Crafters (it is quite quiet here), the timeskip is head on, there is a discussion running on in a special thread - is there anything we should be lobbying for together ?
vitus
Summoner

Postby James Rye on Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:56 pm

I dunno cause Min said what we did till now will be made as automatical in the timeskip meaning making furniture, wood stuff and such for the Nal traders will get done anyway.

Mini Timeskip:

Maybe do something over the minitimeskip the crafters haven´t made yet so that it gets counted as Nal trading item for more items to trade with in the coming years?
I thought of wood jewelry, glass items and wood toys as well as wooving the Leena into cloth to send with Mili as well.

Big Timeskip:

Beautify our houses/buildings+build a statute of Anji carrying a baby while standing next to an apple tree = future on surface with help of the Drow generations, etc. Make our city remarkable so that visitors will never forget it.

What you say to those ideas?
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Timotheus on Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:04 pm

Things to make -
Updated field Ballista - at least a dozen - two person crews - I could have them drawn this weekend.
More carts -
General tools -
Builders Quarter staffs -
Fish and or fresh water crayfish traps.
Kurr Lures
Kurr Traps
Trip alarms
Road signs
Jinglies

Grain harvester/reaper
seeder/planter
cultivater
If I knew what I was doing I'd be dangerous.
Timotheus
Vel'akar

Location: Either building something or kibitzing someone else's project. Mana, boats, and mills!

Postby vitus on Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:01 pm

JR - Improving the Charisma of our home is a good idea, however not sure about the support to such ideas - I would also prefer to go into some practicalities, as Tim is suggesting.

Tim - I am not sure the "mass production" things (like traps, jinglies...) would make a sence in the light, what Mina has been discussing with Thalar. But the large machinery (ballistae, harvester) is a good idea. How about finishing our millworks ?
vitus
Summoner

Postby goblin6 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:24 pm

Shields, we forgot about the shields. We've already produce one, why not mass produce them next turn?
PTP-Ze'carga D'rak & Van'deer
goblin6
Vel'akar

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby Jonarus_Drakus on Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:26 pm

I'd like to take this moment to remind people about my old plan to reward the ferals for all that they have done for us, having risked their lives more than once... The topic is here: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=16599 - Please pay close attention to the most recent updates, as they directly reference the LA advice I posted today. Any 'spare' Crafter votes would be especially beneficial as it could potentially allow us to 'auto' the creation of the reward items.

~JD
> J'hon D'rak Tei'Kaliath. D'rak Patriarch, KIA on the 12th day of the 3rd Moon
> Eh'rin D'rak Tei'Kaliath. D'rak Dev'ess: viewtopic.php?f=74&t=14467&p=765500#p758482
http://jonarus-drakus.deviantart.com/
Jonarus_Drakus
Vel'akar

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby vitus on Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:18 pm

goblin6 wrote:Shields, we forgot about the shields. We've already produce one, why not mass produce them next turn?

Oh hell, yes, we have not mass produce them !

Jonarus_Drakus wrote:I'd like to take this moment to remind people about my old plan to reward the ferals for all that they have done for us, having risked their lives more than once... The topic is here: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=16599 - Please pay close attention to the most recent updates, as they directly reference the LA advice I posted today. Any 'spare' Crafter votes would be especially beneficial as it could potentially allow us to 'auto' the creation of the reward items.

~JD

JD sorry, I have allready voted prior your post...
vitus
Summoner

Postby James Rye on Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:11 pm

SInce you guys autoproduess the stuff we made till now aka lots of wood stuff like furniture etc., how about we enlarge our focus to glass work over the timeskip to become great glass and porcellan crafters? Both Drow and Dvergar would love to trade such stuff with us for what we need.
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

PreviousNext

Return to Community Centre