The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

Re: Crafter´s Union (Let´s help the others !)

Postby James Rye on Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:33 am

Timotheus wrote:I believe it was made into a map action and the trade goods are listed as inventory.

I remember some action in the EA, soon after the Nal trader left us, i could look for it if needed.
If we can pull that page/date for it out then we can use it besides the map actions to say we already got the wooden tinkets stuff covered and have only to create another cart, the wood furniture, show them our vine, possible food we can send, the many many many trideer pelts we have left and i guess no glasses stuff as we didn´t have done anything to create such stuff though they´d sell pretty well not only to the Nal but also to the Dvergar allies we have. Guess the glass stuff has to wait till we got more time for it.
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby vitus on Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:46 pm

Timotheus wrote:"Build in this order: 2 haledri carts, trade furniture, 2 explorer carts" (71 letters)

I fully agree with this option and I will post it, but I am afraid it will not get through due the mess in the actual EA...
vitus
Summoner

Postby James Rye on Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:50 pm

vitus wrote:
Timotheus wrote:"Build in this order: 2 haledri carts, trade furniture, 2 explorer carts" (71 letters)

I fully agree with this option and I will post it, but I am afraid it will not get through due the mess in the actual EA...

It will, last time we had around 50 votes. And i think yours will be one of them which will rather get through.
By the way, you only needed to build one haledri cart for the traders to carry the furniture, not two.^^
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Timotheus on Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:21 pm

Yeah, but we could use another one as well. With more haledri another cart would improve hauling capacity for stone and other materials.
If I knew what I was doing I'd be dangerous.
Timotheus
Vel'akar

Location: Either building something or kibitzing someone else's project. Mana, boats, and mills!
Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby James Rye on Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:04 am

Make sure to include the dvergar crafter in your action now that the feast is over, Vitus.
Expect someone else needs them more.
But with them as help the furniture should get really HIGH quality and we get even more /ada/trade goods/stuff in return from it!
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Timotheus on Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:58 pm

We need a EA for wooden furniture and trade goods this turn someone.

"Make wooden furniture and trade goods, show stock piled goods to traders" (72 letters)
Timotheus
Vel'akar

Location: Either building something or kibitzing someone else's project. Mana, boats, and mills!

Postby James Rye on Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:50 am

Timotheus wrote:We need a EA for wooden furniture and trade goods this turn someone.

"Make wooden furniture and trade goods, show stock piled goods to traders" (72 letters)

We dont need to show them yet cause if we do we should also show the other goods at once: The vine, food, hides, etc.

So its better if we focus on building the stuff first and show the Mili everything we have to trade with next week:

"Make wooden furniture/many wood trade goods with help of dvergar crafters." - 74 letters, i found that better, then next week everything we got can be shown at once and we get a price list for each good at once. :)
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Timotheus on Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:46 am

Well, we still need a make wooden trade goods EA and to get it passed no matter how it's worded. We can't let this go for another week.
Timotheus
Vel'akar

Postby vitus on Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:30 am

I was cut off again :(

First I was on the business trip and then the DT server was down (on Thursday) and then my connection failed :(

C´est a vie...

At the moment I will support on of the actual EAs and with the new upgrade I will post the JR´s suggestion (seems very good to me):

"Make wooden furniture/many wood trade goods with help of dvergar crafters."
vitus
Summoner

Postby James Rye on Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:35 am

Yay, favorite grey crafter is back. :D
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Postby vitus on Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:22 pm

James Rye wrote:Yay, favorite grey crafter is back. :D

Thanks !

Actually it seems there have left only 3 of us in this thread - Tim, you and me. (I know, I know, Mina, you are also somewhere round, but where are the other crafties ?) ;)

EDIT / P.S.: I hope none of fellow Telks will end up in the ofensive - the LA gest tough !
vitus
Summoner

Postby minalia on Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:01 am

To all my fellow crafters, please add in the completing furniture to begin making wooden jewels and hairbrushes with pig hairs.
A survivalist should not be a pessimist, he should always be positive, happy and enjoying life more than anyone else because he understands that each minute of peace we have is precious and unique, and he never takes it for granted.
minalia
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Nacht on Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:46 am

If the crafters post an option I will support them. Let's keep making furniture and more trade goods!
Nacht
Summoner

Postby vitus on Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:23 pm

So what about:

Crafters: Finish the decorated furniture, start to work on hairbrushes. (71 chars)
vitus
Summoner

Postby goblin6 on Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:51 pm

vitus wrote:So what about:

Crafters: Finish the decorated furniture, start to work on hairbrushes. (71 chars)

If we can do two things in one advice, go for it.
PTP-Ze'carga D'rak & Van'deer
goblin6
Vel'akar

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

PreviousNext

Return to Community Centre