The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

The Explorer's guild.

Postby minalia on Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:36 am

This is the thread where all would be explorers and adventurers report and submit their actions on where they go and where they shall explore for resources.

Thalar has made it very clear that in order to find resources exploring zones..even the zones where we have been before may reveal new resources. Therefore I am testing this theory in doing a Field Exploring at Sector E-19 to hopefully find the cavern Biel and his buddies found over 8 years ago when they were sent in amaranth as explorers. Somewhere there is that hole in the ground and it had dangers. I wanna find it, neutralize the danger and see if it has minerals or treasures in it.

At the moment i am the only one doing this search with no one else it will take me over 22 real life days to accomplish this task. I would like to test the system and have a few folks assist me in speeding it up and possibly have a few folks build a road in E-19 to help facilitate folks to move to that unpaved square.
A survivalist should not be a pessimist, he should always be positive, happy and enjoying life more than anyone else because he understands that each minute of peace we have is precious and unique, and he never takes it for granted.
minalia
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Re: The Explorer's guild.

Postby Ultimatecalibur on Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:45 am

Sorry Min but we already have this thread for exploration conversation. We just haven't been able to explore until this last week.
Kris'tian Al'dun - Scout

I saw the Griffin first, so I'm calling dibs.

Apparently I like rafts.
Ultimatecalibur
Summoner

Return to Community Centre