The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

Re: The Architect Thread

Postby Hetros on Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:50 am

Vongemmingen wrote:By "outpost" do you mean a Tei'kaliath Outpost? Because we have to be level 5 to build one of those, and so far as I know the current highest-level architect is at level 1.1.

oh :S never mind then... thought it only listed stuff we could actually build in the guide ><; Still a bit slow on this new system ^^;
Earth,fire,wind,and water all come together in perfect balance inside of a Smith's forge, this perfect harmony of elements can rarely be found anywhere else in existence.
~Hetros' Mentor
Hetros
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby minalia on Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:37 am

Tei'kaliath Outpost
Amount of work:25 turns(60 days 00:00)
Min. level:2
Class exp:50
Skill xp:20
skill level:1(0/150)
resource required: 100 wood lumber, 100 stone, 120 wood planks

Go build some logged houses in the Miners zones, mainly to see if this has any positive effects in a working zone.

Small Tei'kaliath Houses
Amount of work:10 turns(22 days 12:00)
Min. level:1
Class exp:10
Skill xp:30
skill level:1(0/150)
resource required: 20 woods, 20 planks
A survivalist should not be a pessimist, he should always be positive, happy and enjoying life more than anyone else because he understands that each minute of peace we have is precious and unique, and he never takes it for granted.
minalia
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Vongemmingen on Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:05 am

If anyone is interested in working on the project to make a road to the iron veins, I have begun construction in G-21 and would appreciate your assistance.
Path to Power character: Det'neb Tei'kaliath, architect.
Vongemmingen
Nether Spawn

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby Tibanna Vilrath on Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:24 pm

you are already down to one turn ...i joined regardless or should i already move to g22 and start building there? it takes 2 turns to go there so when i arrive the road is finished and i could arrive the same time. so i gained nothing only lost the exp i would get if i help you? is that about right?
Aleria Vilrath - PTP
Tibanna Vilrath - RH C2
Tibanna Vilrath
Summoner

Postby Hetros on Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:40 pm

Tibanna Vilrath wrote:you are already down to one turn ...i joined regardless or should i already move to g22 and start building there? it takes 2 turns to go there so when i arrive the road is finished and i could arrive the same time. so i gained nothing only lost the exp i would get if i help you? is that about right?

probably the best idea =P
Earth,fire,wind,and water all come together in perfect balance inside of a Smith's forge, this perfect harmony of elements can rarely be found anywhere else in existence.
~Hetros' Mentor
Hetros
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Vongemmingen on Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:00 am

Construction of a road in G-22 is complete. Moving on to G-23.
Vongemmingen
Nether Spawn

Postby Vongemmingen on Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:53 pm

The road to the iron and crystal veins is now complete. Due to concerns about that have been raised about the security of the colony, there are no further road construction plans at this time. Ideas for more roads should be taken to the City Planning thread for feedback.
Vongemmingen
Nether Spawn

Postby Tibanna Vilrath on Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:25 pm

well i will build stone roads in the colony since they will definetly stay. or should i do something else?
Aleria Vilrath - PTP
Tibanna Vilrath - RH C2
Tibanna Vilrath
Summoner

Postby Hetros on Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:13 pm

Vongemmingen wrote:The road to the iron and crystal veins is now complete. Due to concerns about that have been raised about the security of the colony, there are no further road construction plans at this time. Ideas for more roads should be taken to the City Planning thread for feedback.

Can we finish constructing the round river road at least? >>

And stone roads sound awesome.

edit: Just don't stone road the useless ones that aren't marked in the city planning thread.
~Hetros' Mentor
Hetros
Dragon of the Nether

Postby minalia on Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:23 am

I present the bath house for relaxations after big adventures in relic hunting, victory celebrations and other such activities to cool down while taking a hot bath in a public pool.
A survivalist should not be a pessimist, he should always be positive, happy and enjoying life more than anyone else because he understands that each minute of peace we have is precious and unique, and he never takes it for granted.
minalia
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Hetros on Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:03 am

minalia wrote:Image

I present the bath house for relaxations after big adventures in relic hunting, victory celebrations and other such activities to cool down while taking a hot bath in a public pool.

EXCELENT IDEA!

I assume it'll go in G20 since it's our main housing sector at the moment?
~Hetros' Mentor
Hetros
Dragon of the Nether

Postby minalia on Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:17 am

Honestly, it's up to Thalar to choose where to put it. ^^;
minalia
Dragon of the Nether

Postby James Rye on Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:53 pm

I´ve put up a question to Anji regarding the forest surrounding our city to clear some yards of it to take out cover for enemies and to get a free view-of-line for our balistas.

I dunno what she gonna say, but anyway:

We might need to think about some towers to include on our wall!

Some huge towers on each side we can put on build balistas to fire at the enemy and their troops/golems/balistas/etc.

We didn´t had towers/balistas in Chel, maybe this time it might help to keep the city more safe/give more options in a battle around Ama'varde.

What ya think about towers? :3
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Tibanna Vilrath on Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:55 pm

i thought they are already part of the wall project ^^
Aleria Vilrath - PTP
Tibanna Vilrath - RH C2
Tibanna Vilrath
Summoner

Postby James Rye on Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:01 pm

Tibanna Vilrath wrote:i thought they are already part of the wall project ^^

Really? I didn´t saw any towers to keep balistas on in the plan? Maybe i missed that part...
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

PreviousNext

Return to Community Centre