The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

Re: The Smith's Guild

Postby Durlyn Val'Sarghress on Thu May 31, 2012 3:23 am

Hi guys, depending on what options win in the EA regarding the armor testing, would it be possible to do a test to see how durable the armor is against bullets? I mean, if the armor slows us down & we can't use Tiray, we'd need to be able to dodge dwarf gun and cannon fire, or be able to withstand it (in the case of gunfire, nothing can stop cannon balls obviously unless you can master mana on the same level as the Highland Raiders)
Durlyn Val'Sarghress
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Hetros on Thu May 31, 2012 4:09 am

Durlyn Val'Sarghress wrote:Hi guys, depending on what options win in the EA regarding the armor testing, would it be possible to do a test to see how durable the armor is against bullets? I mean, if the armor slows us down & we can't use Tiray, we'd need to be able to dodge dwarf gun and cannon fire, or be able to withstand it (in the case of gunfire, nothing can stop cannon balls obviously unless you can master mana on the same level as the Highland Raiders)

THey don't have anything smaller >_> the dwarves never made any form of gun smaller than a cannon...
Earth,fire,wind,and water all come together in perfect balance inside of a Smith's forge, this perfect harmony of elements can rarely be found anywhere else in existence.
~Hetros' Mentor
Hetros
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Hetros on Thu May 31, 2012 4:10 am

Jonarus_Drakus wrote:Hell, I designed the thing, I'd post it myself... But I'm not a smith, the only reasonable wording I could come up with for my character was:

"Present new sword design, work with Dvergar and Smiths to make a prototype" (75 - exactly)

If that sounds good to you guys, I'm happy to put it up, But I'll defer to Hetros (in particular, and the smiths in general) as to what he (they) think is the best approach... Heck, the only reason I'm commenting at all is due to a desire to 'stay involved' as the designer (And that works in-character too, Eh'rin is fascinated with swords and designing one herself is perfectly in-character for her)

~JD

change your job to Smith and submit it Jonarus and it'll be good =D
Earth,fire,wind,and water all come together in perfect balance inside of a Smith's forge, this perfect harmony of elements can rarely be found anywhere else in existence.
~Hetros' Mentor
Hetros
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Jonarus_Drakus on Thu May 31, 2012 8:04 am

Switch made, and action posted. Only a single prototype to start with, but hey, same goes for all new designs!

~JD
> J'hon D'rak Tei'Kaliath. D'rak Patriarch, KIA on the 12th day of the 3rd Moon
> Eh'rin D'rak Tei'Kaliath. D'rak Dev'ess: viewtopic.php?f=74&t=14467&p=765500#p758482
http://jonarus-drakus.deviantart.com/
Jonarus_Drakus
Vel'akar

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby Hetros on Thu May 31, 2012 8:41 am

Thanks JD
~Hetros' Mentor
Hetros
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Jonarus_Drakus on Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:31 pm

Now we just need people to actually VOTE for it! *knock knock* hello, anyone home? :P ^^;

~JD
> Eh'rin D'rak Tei'Kaliath. D'rak Dev'ess: viewtopic.php?f=74&t=14467&p=765500#p758482
Jonarus_Drakus
Vel'akar

Postby Hetros on Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:06 am

Seriously people, vote for JD's option, I'm not AVAILABLE to do so for the moment.
~Hetros' Mentor
Hetros
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Brosis on Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:13 am

Done :]
*goes back to lurking around*
Used to be Bronith :(
And later I was Bronir! :/
But now PtP is dead so I'm back being nobody :/
Brosis
Demon

Postby benuminister on Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:39 pm

Do you guys think you can make some grapnels hooks for the explorers?
Tei'Kaliath: Biel (Bay-elle) Tel'mari, Forge Master and Novice at the Hammer Toss

EA process:
Friday: Post -> Saturday: Discuss and Edit -> Sunday: Final Draft

The Al'dun, more then just another family.
benuminister
Vel'akar

Postby Jonarus_Drakus on Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:30 pm

Looks like the whole thing fell apart... I even sent a PM to Thalar concerning the actions, if she didn't already know which design was being used, she could have asked VERY easily... I'm trying really hard not to sound pissy here, but I am upset about this...

Anyway, to the point, I have all the images we could need, so I can send them to Thalar easily enough... So, just go with the same thing again?

~JD
Jonarus_Drakus
Vel'akar

Postby Hetros on Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:45 pm

Jonarus_Drakus wrote:Looks like the whole thing fell apart... I even sent a PM to Thalar concerning the actions, if she didn't already know which design was being used, she could have asked VERY easily... I'm trying really hard not to sound pissy here, but I am upset about this...

Anyway, to the point, I have all the images we could need, so I can send them to Thalar easily enough... So, just go with the same thing again?

~JD

Yes, last chance Jonarus =P I'll support you a second time, but get it up -now- and send the PM immediately.
~Hetros' Mentor
Hetros
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Jonarus_Drakus on Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:50 pm

Already up, and the PM will be sent momentarily (I'm providing multiple links, no way it can be missed that way.

~JD
Jonarus_Drakus
Vel'akar

Postby Tsuris on Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:51 pm

Jonarus_Drakus wrote:Already up, and the PM will be sent momentarily (I'm providing multiple links, no way it can be missed that way.

~JD

Don't link it, just send the picture of it
Tsuris'Lok: Demon Shard - RH (retired), Moonless Age
Zan'nah: Highland Raider, Homefront Sealers Division - RH C1, Moonless Age

"It's me. You should have known better."
Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby James Rye on Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:09 pm

Tsuris wrote:
Jonarus_Drakus wrote:Already up, and the PM will be sent momentarily (I'm providing multiple links, no way it can be missed that way.

~JD

Don't link it, just send the picture of it

Links don´t count, only pics do.
James Rye
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Jonarus_Drakus on Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:05 am

Once again it seems I need to poke people and remind them to actually VOTE for the action, it needs only two more to be able to 'pass' (technically), more would be better obviously...

~JD
Jonarus_Drakus
Vel'akar

PreviousNext

Return to Community Centre