The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

Wood Craft

Postby Tamo Shua on Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:59 pm

I guess the crust of this is getting to know what we can and cannot do with wood craft.
The Idea is to improve on the quality of what we make to the point of inlay that is adding gems to the wood and the like a jewelry box that’s mana locked, that kind of thing.

Finding the best wood and ways of crafting it. Perhaps even growing, planting trees that are needed.
Ptp2 has not started yet but I hope to lay the groundwork for this.

So without further fanfare, let’s hear your ideas and thoughts.
Magnetic finder of strange glitches.
Tamo Shua
Shard of the Old God

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Re: Wood Craft

Postby minalia on Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:06 am

Unless you are making a tool and refining something that already exists and you indicate what that thing is just typing..improving on woodcraft is the same as training in a weapon in ptp1.8. It does nothing, brings nothing new to the table other then having a simple portrait with a text box of something being done what was done in this turn? Hell you are better off making something our clan needs like more carts or hell making snowshoes or more ammunition for bows and crossbow bots in wood. We might need more fishing nets.
A survivalist should not be a pessimist, he should always be positive, happy and enjoying life more than anyone else because he understands that each minute of peace we have is precious and unique, and he never takes it for granted.
minalia
Dragon of the Nether

Re: Wood Craft

Postby Tamo Shua on Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:53 pm

Yes, I realize this. Yet the production of these goods, improved, may earn the clan some needed cash or trade goods. Perhaps if you wish it, an e-mail to Thalar could direct production?
Magnetic finder of strange glitches.
Tamo Shua
Shard of the Old God

Return to Community Centre