The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

Re: IMPORTANT: PtP2 character references

Postby Ronyo Storm on Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:23 am

Sadei
Hunter
Race: Drowussu

Ronyo Storm
Nether Spawn

Postby METAmarine on Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:49 pm

Vars Dahl'arak
Overseer
Tei'kaliath
this is my reference for clothing and haircut, his hair is red, and he has a scar on his chin.
METAmarine
Nether Seed

Clan: Sarghress

Postby METAmarine on Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:02 am

unfortunatly the image reference is not working, and the avatar maker in subeta something isnt as well, so i will describe the clothing, hairstyle and minor details .
Clothing: Black short sleeved shirt with large brown trenchcoat over it, light blue jeans( old and ragged, but usable), military style boots and a brown leather belt with pouches.
Hairstyle: Short cropped red hair.
Minor details: Eyes are gold-yellow in color, Vars also has a small scar on his chin and a big one across his back(can only be seen if he is without shirt and trenchcoat). He has an athletic build, and is uncharacteristically tall for a Tei'kaliath.
METAmarine
Nether Seed

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Jonarus_Drakus on Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:42 am

There are several different anime-ish "avatar-makers" you can use other than the one you've already tried - I've used http://www.tektek.org/dream/ several times, once you've created an image you can 'save image' to you computer, then upload it to an image-sharing site (I use "Imageshack" myself), then you can use one of the (usually) provided link options to post the image here! (Imageshack provides both 'direct' links where you only see the link, and 'forum' links that actually put the picture itself as the link).

Okay, you likely already know a lot of that, but I figured it couldn't hurt to provide ALL the info, just to be safe/sure ^^;

There is also another more local option, take you description, and post it here: viewtopic.php?f=76&t=11140 , and one off the many PtP-ers who are also artist may draw up a reference image for you! (I would offer to do so myself, but my shedual is a little busy right now).

Hope all of that is of use,

~JD
> J'hon D'rak Tei'Kaliath. D'rak Patriarch, KIA on the 12th day of the 3rd Moon
> Eh'rin D'rak Tei'Kaliath. D'rak Dev'ess: viewtopic.php?f=74&t=14467&p=765500#p758482
http://jonarus-drakus.deviantart.com/
Jonarus_Drakus
Vel'akar

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Previous

Return to Community Centre